Just pull up, spin they block, and get out of there (Get out of there) Made a lane and niggas can`t get over

How you ride in the Benz and a Tonka Truck? I'm screaming ready, muthafucker don't fuck wit me

The track features the two artists in a cutthroat manner, flexing materialistic things such as expensive cars, clothing and drugs while also showing how they squash their competition on the streets and in the rap game.

[Verse 1: Lil Baby]

Young Thug & M.I.A.

I'ma milk the game until it's empty Man, these racks gettin’ too big for these skinny clothes Just handle my business man

I'm the type to get active and never run (Wunna) Everybody trappin, we get loads in Keep the Rugers, my niggas ain't scared of nothin' (Nah)

Want a strap because I'm war ready (War) “Heatin Up” debuted at #18 on the Billboard Hot 100 for the chart week of March 14, 2020. He can’t put on the drip, he ain’t one of us

Bustin` choppers and FN`s for everyone Check the trust account, it`s more fetti (yeah) Keep a nigga main bitch in the figure-four Wake up, have a hard time findin' what to wear All them pound, used to drive in a Buick, [Chorus: Lil Baby] Forever gang, I'm never switchin' over We don't run from our problems, we stackin' up guala and guala I'm tryna get that mega bucks (Racks)

I can`t match with rappers, they be bogus

Just pull up, spin they block and get out of there

I let my bro go see [?]

My bro go see his barber five times a month (Yeah) I’m in tight, I get active and never run, [Verse 2: Gunna]

How you ridin' in a Benz and a Tonka truck? Makin' hit after hit, call me Barry Bonds (Hits) © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. I might put me an M in some big Girbaud Hah, hah, hah I ain't got nothing against you, we human, we all got issues, but I'm tired of being tired of being tired. Skydweller, Jubilee, and a Presi' (No cap)

Keep the Rugers, my niggas ain't scared of nothin' (Nah)

And ain't no rules, you got racks, you can get it done (Yeah) How you crank up that time, no key in there

Let me fuck when I want, I just come and go Bitch it's the devil, better not test me funny I'm the one from the bottom who sold all my partners them pounds

Gettin’ hit after hit, call me Barry Bonds We don`t run from our problems Treat these hoes like a tire, I keep a spare

Yojiro Noda - PLACEBO + 野田洋次郎 Lyrics, Mary Chapin Carpenter - It's Ok to Be Sad Lyrics. He can’t put on the drip, he ain’t one of us How you ridin' in a Benz and a Tonka truck?

I fuck with slimes and I`m gonna bust (bah, bah) How you got everybody lit, pipin’ up?

I can’t measure rappers, they be bogus And ain`t no rules, you got racks, you can get it done (yeah) He can't put on that drip, he ain't one of us Let me fuck when I want, I just come and go And if it's anger, I'm ready to shuv that in a nigga mouth - "FRANCHISE" - LYRICS, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, HOT SONG: Tory Lanez - "Most High" - LYRICS.

[Chorus: Lil Baby] Throwing fours up with lil one Hoppin' out trucks, we suited up, we ready for war, yeah Yeah that's my boy, that's really my dawg We went from boys to men Straight to the money no stop I'ma give it all I got I'ma give it all I got I'ma give it all I got Straight to the money no stop I'ma go straight to … I`m the one from the bottom who sold all my partners them pounds In the bo truck I feel like a tourist He ain’t 4PF if he ain’t got motion Shout out Swishers Sweet, they keep me rollin` It’s safe to say the kid gettin’ older Got this bitch out the college, she suckin` and swallow (uh) For this Christmas, I bought everybody guns (swear) I spent five hundred racks on a Lambo’ Got this bitch out there callin’, she suckin’ and swallowin’

Barely flex, but don`t play with me, period Makin` hit after hit, call me Barry Bonds (hits) In the Rolls truck, I feel like a tourist Une erreur dans nos lyrics, proposez-nous une correction : Mentions légales - Politique de confidentialité. 4PF look like the new BMF Want a strap because I'm war ready (War)

The southern writer, the preacher and keep a heater beside

Never chokin’, always smokin dope I crack heads till I'm fed, and I dodge tricks Oh, she bad with no swag, I can pipe her up

Got this bitch out the college, she suckin' and swallow (Uh) Never chokin', always smokin doja How you ridin` in a Benz and a Tonka truck? How you got everybody lit, pipin' up? Barely flex, but don't play with me, period Made my last one my last one, ain’t no wifin’ her And didn't even know how to make that motherfucker go

Big dripper, stand up in the ocean Spendin` rate `bout thousand to a fifty Turn up [Verse 1: Lil Baby] Keepin' my composure, never sober Never chokin', always smokin doja Fuck 'em if they gettin' over Got a Moncler coat because the kid the coldest Hot, hot, hot, I'm heatin' up [Intro] Made my last one my last one, I'm wifin' her

Ridin` `round with Dracs like we OVO

Spendin' rate 'bout thousand to a fifty I stick it she feel it in her guts This top shelf, got forty designer belts Hot, hot, hot, I`m heatin` up He can't put on that drip, he ain't one of us

Let me fuck when I want, I just come and go In the Rolls truck, I feel like a tourist

Sky dwellin’, [?] How you crank up the car?