A King County judge says a law requiring more ballot boxes was an illegal unfunded mandate. It's no benefit to a seller to not be honest with them. 16k Followers, 426 Following, 605 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Lamb & Co | Unsellable Houses (@lambandcompany) Leading our team of agents, stagers, and all-around doers as we help our client-family is absolutely incredible, and I’m so glad we get to share the journey with you on Unsellable Houses! Leslie Davis and Lyndsay Lamb take their chances on unlovable homes in the Pacific Northwest. Lyndsay does the spending. I have to rein her in,” Leslie said. I cast vision,” Lyndsay said. Pacific NW real estate. They sound alike, though.

Twin Real Estate Agents Take on 'Unsellable Houses' in New Series 20 Photos. And we did well and learned a lot, but at the end of the day, Lyndsay and I were made to run our own personality-filled business together. We both tried. Notifications can be turned off anytime in the browser settings. So we tell them, 'Look, this is why your house isn't selling,'" said Leslie.They may know a lot about real estate, but the two had to learn fast when it came to shooting reality tv. In many areas of the country, this still buys luxury digs, not a starter house. The sisters plunk their own money into the house, then split the profit with the seller. “Lyndsay is ridiculously creative. “The premise of this show is to take a more reasonable budget — $20,000, $30,000, $40,000 — and make the improvements and invest it where it’s going to make sense to sell the home and make the client more money,” Leslie said. “We are the epitome of yin and yang. It sold the network on their screen charisma. Design & Style. "By nature, we're just goofy. The 38-year-old twins are identical, but you won’t be seeing double. Voters are approving an appointed sheriff along with other measures. With three young children, Leslie later became a stay-at-home mom. On average, the sisters were … Homeowners welcome us in to help sell their seamingly unsellable homes. won’t want to miss. I love the cool, clean lines that incorporating metals brings, but I keep it feeling warm and cozy with soft textures and pops of color.

(Sue Misao / The Herald). If I could marry my sister, I would,” Leslie said. Follow us on Instagram: So, I'm right-handed, she's left-handed.

The sisters work their magic on modest homes in desperate need of help. Inslee surges to big lead as he nears rare third term, Puget Sound renters will need housing assistance, Sex education bill Referendum 90 is passing, Voters approve $1.74 billion bond for Harborview Medical Center, All King County charter amendments are passing, Incumbent Adam Smith winning 9th Congressional District seat, Four men charged with assault in fight at Renton Sikh temple, King County wants to buy motels for emergency, affordable housing, State demanded more drop boxes, and now it must pay for them, Motorcyclist dies after driver fails to yield while making left turn. Andrea Brown: abrown@heraldnet.com; 425-339-3443. Snohomish twin sisters Lyndsay Lamb, right, and Leslie Davis pose inside one of their local remodeled homes that will be on their new HGTV series “Unsellable Houses,” which starts Feb. 4. I also love getting involved in our community! This home in Everett went on the market last week. King County voters are saying yes to upgrades at Harborview Medical Center.… Continue reading. KING 5's Evening celebrates the Northwest. “In sixth grade she cut bangs, and she said, ‘I’m having bangs from now on,’ ’’ said Leslie, who is three minutes younger. Snohomish twins Leslie Davis (left) and Lyndsay Lamb give each other a high-five at an Everett home they staged for HGTV. Not only do their clients benefit, but viewers at home can take away something as well. Leading our team of agents, stagers, and all-around doers as we help our client-family is absolutely incredible, and I’m so glad we get to share the journey with you on Unsellable Houses! They landed a deal to do 11 shows, for starters. They put $40,000 into the Pinkerton Avenue home for a new driveway, bathroom renovation, kitchen revamp with butcher block countertops and refinished floors to bring the 1955 place up to speed for 2020. Such vintage vehicles are The twins live a mile apart, and have 14-year-old sons who are best friends. The TV show is separate from their day job, but the homes become their listings. The new buyers will still have to share one. Lyndsay has brown hair, bangs and glasses. “They knew that they were marrying two women, not one,’” said Lyndsay.

“So I’ve never been able to have bangs.”. The homes in the 11 episodes of the first season of “Unsellable Houses” are in Everett, Marysville, Bothell, Lake Stevens, Snohomish and Lynnwood. Leslie also has two younger children. Other than this cap, I bought it at a hardware store.”. So we do. Let’s be real, a standard 9-to-5 couldn’t contain my sister and me. Snohomish County sisters bring laughs and knowledge to their new home renovation show.

They speak in unison, repeat each other, finish the other’s sentences and mirror hand gestures while exchanging back-and-forth banter. Nonprofits, activists are expecting greater need as workers are laid off. Leslie has flowing blonde hair and a sock cap. My home style is industrial comfort. "You grind them out. Or maybe it was Leslie. Like us on Facebook: They began their careers in their 20s in marketing and sales for their aunt Tina Kuna, co-founder of Dream Dinners, which now has franchises nationwide.

The master bedroom of the remodeled Everett home that will be in an episode of the HGTV series “Unsellable Houses” (Olivia Vanni / The Herald). "We just really, really care about this community. Hi! "So while Fixer Upper may set the home-reno bar, Lyndsay's and Leslie’s hope Unsellable Houses is the foundation of something big.Unsellable Houses airs Tuesday nights at 9:00 PM on HGTV. They'll premiere in early 2021 and late 2020, respectively And dolling out advice some homeowners don't always want to hear. When not working, my husband Jacob and I love to cheer on our boys Kyler, Cash, and Cole at their sports games. Don't miss all-new episodes of Unsellable Houses every Tuesday at 9|8c. Three Kent men, one Renton man face charges in Oct. 18 attack. The company, The restoration process also wipes out any doubt of the show being fake. #k5evening, Boeing machinists' union president: Moving 787 production to South Carolina is a bad idea, Washington Supreme Court rules dairy workers to get overtime pay, Huskies’ season opener canceled after Cal player tests positive for COVID-19, Galaxy draw 1-1 with Sounders, eliminated from playoff race, Biden-Trump counting continues 2 days after Election Day. The accident occurred around 3:15 p.m. near 21st Avenue SW and SW Campus Drive in Federal Way. This led to a pilot on HGTV last spring about an 1890s house in Everett that wasn’t selling until the twins took over. When the home sells, they take their investment off the top of the profits then split the rest with the home owners. Please share your story tips by emailing editor@seattleweekly.com. It’s not a good idea for the seller to be present at showings or open houses.

Smith (D) received 76% of votes; opponent Doug Basler (R) behind with 23% of votes. "It's about helping homeowners that feel like their home may be unsellable and we come in and help make it sellable and sell it for even more then they could imagine it could sell for," said Lyndsay.

The restoration process is also speedy, which further brings up the issue of the houses being plants. The concept has proven results in addressing homelessness. Lyndsay started selling homes and opened Lamb Real Estate at ReMax Town Center in Mill Creek. That help includes investing their own money to make renovations. Promos have started running on the network of the show that will bring global attention to Snohomish County, hopefully the way “Fixer Upper” transformed Waco into a trendy Texas town. Their husbands were roommates in college. Twin sisters bring the Northwest into the national spotlight on new HGTV show. Jeff Lawrence, owner of JL Remodeling of Lynnwood, does the construction. I shop in her giveaway pile.