Hotels near Falconry UK Thirsk Birds of Prey Centre, Hotels near Sutton Bank National Park Centre, Hotels near Thirsk Tourist Information Centre, Hotels near (MME) Durham Tees Valley Airport, British Restaurants for Families in Thirsk, British Restaurants for Special Occasions in Thirsk, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Thirsk. Uno Momento was last inspected by Food Safety Officers from Hambleton Council on Tue 30 Nov 1999 and was awarded a Food Safety Score of AwaitingInspection. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Uno Momento, Thirsk, United Kingdom yet. The food was superb. Thoroughly recommend.More, We called in for some lunch on Sunday. I had ordered a pizza "diavola(o)",a somewhat hot spicy pizza,my "funny,comical" waiter had said when I ordered I would never finish it,at which I scoffed at,being a "big eater"when the moment called for it.How wrong can you be,when it arrived,it was the size of a binlid,simply overflowing off the sides of my plate,I made an effort to defeat this extremely tasty fiery pizza,but had to concede,and eventually ask my server for a "doggy bag"to take the rest of it home for my supper.....well it was too tasty to waste!

Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, Ask Y1270QWianw about Uno Momento, Thirsk, Hotels near Falconry UK Thirsk Birds of Prey Centre, Hotels near Sutton Bank National Park Centre, Hotels near Thirsk Tourist Information Centre, British Restaurants for Large Groups in Thirsk, British Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Thirsk, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Thirsk. We visited at lunch time during the week and it was easy to get a table. Walked in and staff were extremely friendly. Uno Momento was last inspected by Food Safety Officers from Hambleton Council on Tue 30 Nov 1999 and was awarded a Food Safety Score of AwaitingInspection. Generous portions including the largest pizza I've ever seen. Walked in and staff were extremely friendly. Click here if you or someone you are ordering for has a food allergy, Tap here if you or someone you are ordering for has a food allergy. Great service great food. Orders taken promptly and the food was excellent. 10 people can't be wrong.24 of us in July so can only see it being packed. Email Hambleton Council Food Safety Team, Food Business Type: Restaurant - Cafe - Canteen, Name of Local Authority responsible for Food Hygiene; Hambleton. pizza hut???? Thoroughly recommend.

Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. What a lovely place. Map updates are paused. Be one of the first to write a review! Generous portions including the largest pizza I've ever seen. Uno Momento is a food establishment in the town of Thirsk and has the category of Restaurant - Cafe - Canteen. Own or manage this property?

we went on recommendations and were they right friendly staff and excellent food at a fantastic price will definitely return as we are in thirsk twice a year. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. 1.4K likes.

we went on recommendations and were they right friendly staff and excellent food at a fantastic price will definitely return as we are in thirsk twice a year.

Uno Momento. 01226 211 199 1momento.barnsley@gmail.com. Can't recommend this restaurant highly enoughMore, Popped in for lunch.

This is the second time I have ordered from Uno Momento Thirsk and my order has had meat in it when there is no mention of meat on the menu on my chosen orders. in Kirkgate although there are many other places they only open in the evening. Very reasonable fees, too. Definitely worth a visit.More. Me and my partner visited on a whim while in the area mid week and can't recommend Uno Momento highly enough! Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, Ask Y1270QWianw about Uno Momento, Thirsk, Hotels near Falconry UK Thirsk Birds of Prey Centre, Hotels near Sutton Bank National Park Centre, Hotels near Thirsk Tourist Information Centre, British Restaurants for Special Occasions in Thirsk, Italian Restaurants for Families in Thirsk, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Thirsk. 44 reviews of Uno Momento - Thirsk. Spot on, would go again. Upstairs Downstairs Tearooms Deli & Sandwich Bar. All Reviews will be moderated prior to approval. Definitely worth a visit. The original Uno momento, serving an extensive range of authentic Italian food. more. We weren't disappointed. A public car park available a short distance away to the north of the Cathedral. Don’t go to thirsk very often but would return here. Absolutely fantastic, been in different Uno Momento in the north east and this one is the best . covering her nose, and by the end of our visit was barely covering her mouth! Shame as we won’t visit again until they get that right, We were a large party who arrived early to our booking but this did not phase anyone out. How many stars would you give Uno Momento? Uno Momento, Thirsk: Superb quality authentic italian - See 3 traveller reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Thirsk, UK, at Tripadvisor. Great Italian food and excellent value. Shared a Half Pizza/Half Pasta deal for £10.95. Please try again. Mushroom starter delicious and creamy. Uno Momento Thirsk, Thirsk, North Yorkshire. Plenty of space between tables.

I had half pizza, half pasta (meat feast and carbonara), the mrs had al fredo, all the food was lovely, also had a few rounds of drinks and the bill was less than £35. It has the name Portofino.

Both excellent. Data sourced from the Food Standards Agency (FSA) accessed 2020-10-24 06:16:46.

Chose our meals over our drinks,and received two of the best meals my wife and I have ever encountered! This restaurant's popular right now There is a very reasonable menu, a bit dearer then a la carte which is obviously most expensive. Staff very friendly & got a table with no problems. The starters were well presented,and good quality, interesting spin on black pudding and creative calamari. Zoom in to see updated info. My wife had lasagne and in her words it was the most tastiest,meatiest she had ever had,and not full of pasta or stodge,just perfect! well look no further than Uno Momento - Thirsk and browse the menu on the Just Eat app and order food for delivery while you put your feet up with a nice glass of wine and dream about being on the Amalfi coast. Uno Momento Thirsk, Thirsk, North Yorkshire. Cheap ingredients but to be fair prices aren’t expensive so I guess you get what you pay for and decor/atmosphere is fun. Very reasonable fees, too.More, Excellent tasty food at this great little Italian. We enjoyed it so much, we're looking to return to Ripon & we can visit again.

1 Momento UK Ltd. 33 Peel Street. I had ordered a pizza "diavola(o)",a somewhat hot spicy pizza,my "funny,comical" waiter had said when I ordered I would never finish it,at which I scoffed at,being a "big eater"when the moment called for it.How wrong can you be,when it arrived,it was the size of a binlid,simply overflowing off the sides of my plate,I made an effort to defeat this extremely tasty fiery pizza,but had to concede,and eventually ask my server for a "doggy bag"to take the rest of it home for my supper.....well it was too tasty to waste! Uno Momento, Ripon: See 64 unbiased reviews of Uno Momento, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #36 of 82 restaurants in Ripon. A full menu on offer and an excellent choice available. The food was hot &...delicious. Often imitated never equalled. We ordered pizza, garlic bread & wedges between 2 of us - we didnt manage to eat it all.

Good quality, reasonably priced, food with prompt sevice. We will definitely be back.

Open Hours . Uno Momento, Northallerton: See 188 unbiased reviews of Uno Momento, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #25 of 80 restaurants in Northallerton. time had Salmon Feta starter and Polo Dolce Latte. Altogether we had a wonderful dining experience,wonderful atmosphere,great tasting food at a great price,also a great selection of wines available,we were just so glad other venues were full. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Came with my two year old boy and he was made very welcome. This place is now called Portofina but is the same staff, owner etc. Mushroom starter delicious and creamy. Had delicious Salmon Pescatora. Ordered two starters and two mains for less £20 which I though was good value. Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know. Every single person commented on how good the food was. 21/08/2020. The staff were great, really friendly and attentive, and the food was just amazing! This...time had Salmon Feta starter and Polo Dolce Latte. Please get her some proper PPE! Can't recommend this restaurant highly enough.