Submit your funny nicknames and cool gamertags and copy the best from the list. Cool username ideas for online games and services related to Allisona in one place. I pulled names from the US Census's list of names in 2018 (eta: names given to babies born in 2018). Create good names for games, profiles, brands or social networks. it's more a preference thing.

Μάθετε περισσότερα σχετικά με το πώς χρησιμοποιούμε τις πληροφορίες σας στην Πολιτική απορρήτου και στην Πολιτική για τα cookie. Start by selecting which of these best describes you! Personally I like how mine is spelled because it doesnt look like Ally Cat or Alli the fat pills lol. [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y114/amoraru/mamaandg.jpg[/IMG], I'd go with the "ie" ending because of the Muhammed "Ali" thing, and because Ally = a person or nation with whom you have some kind of peaceful tie.

(Pronounced like Ally), Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12, FWIW...Our niece is named Allison and my SIL spells is Allie.

According to Wikipedia: Alison, Allison, Alyson or Allyson is a unisex given name in English-speaking countries. Never seen Alli or Ali (makes me think of Mohammed Ali). Mine is short for Alicia though, not Allison. DD name will be Addyson and we couldn't decide on spelling Addyson or Addison. I want her nickname to spelled Addy b/c we know to little girls that are 2yr. This exactly. Thanks! Throughout life I've know maybe 10 or so girls at different times with this name and have mostly seen Allie, sometimes Ally. But my name is Caitlin and when I nicknamed it in high school I did Kate, rather than Cait. Lis. I really like Allie. She actually doesn't go by Ali at all, everyone calls her Al, May Siggy Challenge - Favorite Onscreen Mom. Ha, ha, that's funny! I don't know how it ended up that way but it did! Or kind of reverse it and go with Sonali. I hate having to spell my name to everyone multiple times! Ugh ... why are names so difficult. What are some really interesting nicknames for these already common names?

Any answers are very much appreciated though :) Update: I like Lila, and Ace. Στοιχεία ελέγχου του ιδιωτικού απορρήτου σας, Πληροφορίες σχετικά με τη συσκευή σας και τη σύνδεσή σας στο διαδίκτυο, συμπεριλαμβανομένης της διεύθυνσης IP, Δραστηριότητα περιήγησης και αναζήτησης κατά τη χρήση των ιστότοπων και των εφαρμογών της Verizon Media. Create good names for games, profiles, brands or social networks. 1 decade ago. Lee lee. I think it is cute. Εμείς και οι συνεργάτες μας θα αποθηκεύουμε πληροφορίες στη συσκευή σας ή/και θα αποκτούμε πρόσβαση σε αυτές μέσω της χρήσης cookie και παρόμοιων τεχνολογιών, για να προβάλλουμε εξατομικευμένες διαφημίσεις και περιεχόμενο, καθώς και για λόγους μέτρησης διαφημίσεων και περιεχόμενου, άντλησης πληροφοριών κοινού και ανάπτυξης προϊόντων. I never even thought of that! Coming from someone with an uncommon name, (Jalyn) I say go with Allie. So if you're spelling your daughter's name Allison, I would go with Alli. Copy the link to this page and share it with your friends. It was originally a medieval French nickname for Alis, an old form of Alice derived with the suffix -on or -son sometimes used in the former French nicknames such as Jeanson ("little Jean") or Pierson ("little Pierre"). 0 0. I think it's cute, it is a nickname after all, it should be cute. A list of Unique Baby Girl Names that you can use that are super. But my family calls me Al and I love it. Nickname – Allison Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and tags for Allison – Ally, Ali, Allie, Alli, Alli Walli :), Al. It’s an old fashioned English baby name. Middle names - best ones with Allison probably depend on your last name. Would you spell it "Allie", "Ally", "Alli" or something completely different? Little things like uploading a profile picture make the community a better place. Alyssa honours the from the alyssum flower, which is associated with purity. I think you'll "know" when you first look at her. Nickname – Alison Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and tags for Alison – Ali, Aliss, Ali boo, Allie, Ally, ALIS፝֟ON Alis፝֟on. Every teacher I ever had spelled it wrong and my moms best friend spells it Ali still. Personally I would spell it Alli. Probably wouldn't get mixed up, but that's just my two cents. Known Nicknames for Allison. We love "Allie". We use cookies. We were having the same battle in our house. Read more – Cookie Policy. 29 Answers. This nickname maker is designed to create username for Alison or to generate many other things, such as business name ideas, domain names of the website e.t.c. We use cookies.

Try our alternate name speller to get unique spellings for Allison. No Kaightlyns or Nevaehs here! Ideas for finding unique username for Instagram. The variant spelling Allison is the most common form in the United States. Would you like to Add A Nickname?

See, that's what I think too but I figured it would be "Ali" if we were spelling her full name "Alison". Create ideal unique nickname with your name or generate cool funny couple names using the form below.

This is a list of names I've curated that are unique and uncommon, yet are real names, easily spelled, easy to hire, and hard to make fun of. BTW- Love the name Allison, that is what we were going to name DS if he was a girl. Lv 5. Jump in the fray! Η Yahoo αποτελεί μέρος της Verizon Media. and 4yrs. So, we're pretty sure we're naming DD Allison but DH and I disagree on how to spell her nickname. By using this site you agree to the following Terms of Use. No top-rated suggestions yet, scroll down for more ideas. :-)  we just didn't like Ali (make my husband think of Muhammed Ali) and Alli just looked strange to me. Annabelle.

But it is possible to get the unique username of your dreams — and sometimes, it’s just as much of a science as it is an art. Allyson: Another sound-alike variant for Allison.

Allison is beautiful! The nicknames for Allison are also very limited unless you have your own personal that has a story in your childhood that everyone calls you. please, no Allie, I'm super sick of that too . thanks guys :) Answer Save.

And I'd be singing Elvis Costello's Allison to her all the time. Now is the perfect time to start your Baby Registry! [IMG]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f8/allisonmanzer/mik1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f8/allisonmanzer/em1.jpg[/IMG]. Here are some nicknames from variants of Allison: Alice: An English variant for Allison’s meaning ‘of Noble Kin.’ Allisann: An Norman French variant for Allison. You could always pick one of your own: Allis, Lis, Lise, Liso, Lison, Salli, Sallie, Sally, Soni, Sonni, Sonnie, Sonny. Elisson: A sound-alike variant for Allison. Create good names for games, profiles, brands or social networks. Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and tags for Allisona – Allison, alli. Commenting is the best way to get involved. I personally would do Allie. that Addie..sort for a different name. I was going for something that no one else has thats why I went with ally. Allison-Allie. My mom is Cynthia, called Cyndi as opposed to Cindy. Please click here for more information. My bff's name is Alison (with one l, to me the 2 ls make it seem like it should be pronounced All-ison, but I know this is the more common spelling). If you look at her and say Ali, Ali she will be. I'm an Ali! Μπορείτε να αλλάξετε τις επιλογές σας ανά πάσα στιγμή, από τα Στοιχεία ελέγχου του ιδιωτικού απορρήτου σας. Get weekly updates on baby and your body. Rhyming Names for Allison Addison Adisson Agrican Alison Allyson.

This cute display name generator is designed to produce creative usernames and will help you find new unique nickname suggestions. But then I'm all for the nontraditional. Variation of Alice and means ‘noble or exalted one’. We're actually naming LO Alexandra Leigh (both family names) and have decided her nickname will be Allie... so that's my vote! Ive always gone by Allie--but it really doesnt matter because EVERYONE will spell it how they want to spell it. Relevance. I'm also Allison, but never went by nicknames. Submit your funny nicknames and cool gamertags and copy the best from the list. Names that rhyme with Allison. Alli, I would spell it the same way it is spelled in her name. Για να δώσετε τη δυνατότητα στη Verizon Media και τους συνεργάτες μας να επεξεργάζονται τα προσωπικά σας δεδομένα, επιλέξτε 'Συμφωνώ' ή επιλέξτε 'Διαχείριση ρυθμίσεων' για περισσότερες πληροφορίες, καθώς και για να διαχειριστείτε τις επιλογές σας.