The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants the things that must soon take place. God hath delivered me to the ungodly, and turned me over into the hands of the wicked. This he set aside, nailing it to the cross. Bible verses about Research Is Ungodly. Blog, A ‣ Now I want to remind you, although you once fully knew it, that Jesus, who saved a people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe. O N Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For the Lord has an eye on mankind and on all the tribes of Israel, and on Hamath also, which borders on it, Tyre and Sidon, though they are very wise. All Scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version. Topical Bible To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him. Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers; But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. Publisher: OpenBible.info. For the choir director. D It's every man to his tent, Israel!

You shall not let your cattle breed with a different kind. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you. New American Standard Bible Copyright ©1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation, La Habra, Calif. All rights reserved. Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus, called to be an apostle, set apart for the gospel of God. An ungodly man diggeth up evil: and in his lips there is as a burning fire. How can we know the way?” ... “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. Upright men shall be astonished at this, and the innocent shall be stirred up against the ungodly; “Surely such are the dwellings of the wicked and the ungodly,And such is the place of him who does not know or recognize or honor God.”.

He said to them, “The mystery of the kingdom of God has been given to you [who have teachable hearts], but those who are outside [the unbelievers, the spiritually blind] get everything in parables. Go, you swift messengers, to a nation, tall and smooth, to a people feared near and far, a nation mighty and conquering, whose land the rivers divide. ‣ And after fasting forty days and forty nights, he was hungry. That the ungodly man reign not, that the people be not ensnared. He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers [a reconciliation produced by repentance], so that I will not come and strike the land with a curse [of complete destruction].”. Then I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you take part in her sins, lest you share in her plagues; Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet and they will learn that I have loved you. Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous. A Psalm of David the servant of the Lord.Transgression speaks to the ungodly within his heart;There is no fear of God before his eyes. ‣ Let him who has done this be removed from among you. ‣ But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear, and who keep what is written in it, for the time is near. He makes me lie down in green pastures. Your people shall be my people, and your God my God. And you know the way to where I am going.” Thomas said to him, “Lord, we do not know where you are going. ‣ Accursed children! For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God.

How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts. Amazingly, Jesus sacrificed Himself for the ungodly.

Contact me: openbibleinfo (at) gmail.com. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also.

So if there is any encouragement in Christ, any comfort from love, any participation in the Spirit, any affection and sympathy. Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.

For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish. ‣ ‣ “If you love me, you will keep my commandments. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; ... Talk no more so very proudly, let not arrogance come from your mouth; for the Lord is a God of knowledge, and by him actions are weighed. For people will become more and more ungodly, It trains us to renounce ungodly living and worldly passions so that we might live sensible, honest, and godly lives in the present age. For though absent in body, I am present in spirit; and as if present, I have already pronounced judgment on the one who did such a thing. Cite this page: Editor: Stephen Smith. Indeed, both priest and prophet are ungodly. ... A Psalm of David. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? They have eyes full of adultery, insatiable for sin. L R The king shall perish from Gaza; Ashkelon shall be uninhabited; ... Visit the Bible online to search for words if you don’t know the specific passage your’re looking for. Beloved, although I was very eager to write to you about our common salvation, I found it necessary to write appealing to you to contend for the faith that was once for all delivered to the saints. 2 Samuel 22:5 | View whole chapter | See verse in context When the waves of death compassed me, the floods of ungodly men made me afraid; 2 Chronicles 19:2 | View whole chapter | See verse in context And Jehu the son of Hanani the seer went out to meet him, and said to king Jehoshaphat, Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the LORD? Listen carefully, they are going to come out to you [in Babylon] and you will see their [wicked] conduct and [despicable] actions; then you will be at peace in regard to the disaster which I have brought against Jerusalem for everything which I have brought on it [has been deserved]. Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude.

Wives, submit to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.

An ungodly witness scorneth judgment: and the mouth of the wicked devoureth iniquity. Unless otherwise indicated, all content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. Topical Bible lest there be a fornicator, or an ungodly person like Esau, who, in return for a single meal, parted with the birthright which belonged to him. Publication date: Sep 18, 2014. J

And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly; And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly; and if He rescued righteous Lot, who was tormented by the immoral conduct of unprincipled and ungodly men. M If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.

Publication date: Oct 21, 2020. He said, “Behold, I am going to let you know what will happen during the final time of the indignation and wrath [of God upon the ungodly], for it concerns the appointed time of the end.

Right about then, Bichri's son Sheba, an ungodly man from the tribe of Benjamin, sounded a battle trumpet and announced: We've never been a part of David! Copyright ©2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. Z. Therefore go out from their midst, and be separate from them, says the Lord, and touch no unclean thing; then I will welcome you. ‣ G ‣ For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple. Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong. P M ‣ The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham. R ... Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. ‣ ‣ Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. Unless otherwise indicated, all content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. ‣ Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. OpenBible.info Servants, be subject to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the unjust. “But notice, the prosperity of the wicked is not in their hand (in their power);The counsel of the wicked [and the mystery of God’s dealings with the ungodly] is far from my comprehension. K B F For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. In my Father's house are many rooms.

‣ Please be patient. It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you, and of a kind that is not tolerated even among pagans, for a man has his father's wife. ‣ The burden of the word of the Lord is against the land of Hadrach and Damascus is its resting place. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. Even in my house I find evil," declares the LORD. but upholding and fully understanding the mystery [that is, the true doctrine] of the [Christian] faith with a clear conscience [resulting from behavior consistent with spiritual maturity].

‣ Geocoding W K All you inhabitants of the world, you who dwell on the earth, when a signal is raised on the mountains, look! E ‣ ‣ therefore is wrath upon thee from before the LORD. ‣

Jude, a servant of Jesus Christ and brother of James, To those who are called, beloved in God the Father and kept for Jesus Christ: May mercy, peace, and love be multiplied to you.

Tyre has built herself a rampart and heaped up silver like dust, and fine gold like the mud of the streets. “Let not your hearts be troubled. ‣ Yet, behold, survivors will be left in it [escaping the judgments], both sons and daughters. T S Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husbands. E T And I say to you: whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery.”. Let love be genuine.

“And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites. But Ruth said, “Do not urge me to leave you or to return from following you. ‣ For where you go I will go, and where you lodge I will lodge. By canceling the record of debt that stood against us with its legal demands. All the horns of the wicked He will cut off,But the horns of the righteous will be lifted up. O ‣ Judge me, O God, and plead my cause against an ungodly nation: O deliver me from the deceitful and unjust man.