The new music video features a fallen angel, a cryptic prophecy and blood-cutting ritual.

They hate how they’re so dependent on this person, but it’s “the only thing” that gets them high. If it's good for me and it's good for you. You're the only thing that gets me high and I hate it “The ‘ihateit’ video is a glimpse into what it’s like to feel alienated,” Underoath’s Aaron Gillespie says. Underoath is signed under tooth and nail, AND solidstate! Somehow I fell back into habits that tear me apart. 11/28 – Minneapolis, MN @ Skyway Theater I wear a beggar's crown [Pre-Chorus: Aaron Gillespie] I think you nailed in perfectly. Underoath dropped a new music video for “ihateit,” off their latest album Erase Me. I never got to say I'm sorry If you could see me now In the song, the band sing about using something or someone up until it’s too much. God, erase me The lyrics and meaning are translated to the music video, with the fallen angel being what they can’t get enough of. I'm tangled up in my own image He hates how dependent he is on this person or thing, but it’s “the only thing that gets him high”. It's the truth you'll serve 12/12 – Charlotte, NC @ The Fillmore You can stream and purchase it now. 12/04 – Pittsburgh, PA @ Stage AE You're the only thing that gets me high [Chrous] 11/06 – Austin, TX @ Stubbs If it's the truth I seek I used to think I had it all. I don't deserve the life you give 12/11 – Norfolk, VA @ The NorVa [Bridge] (Woah) (Woah)

12/13 – Atlanta, GA @ Tabernacle “ihateit” is off Underoath’s new album, Erase Me, which dropped earlier this year via Fearless Records. Underoath keeps getting less and less hard, i hate it! , which dropped earlier this year via Fearless Records. What happens after has to be seen with your own eyes. Don’t have an account? 11/12 – Salt Lake City, UT @ Union “The ‘ihateit’ video is a glimpse into what it’s like to feel alienated,” Underoath’s Aaron Gillespie says. You're the only thing that gets me high. 11/17 – Calgary, AB @ MacEwan Hall I used to think I had it all And I hate it 10 points each. Living In Black And White song meanings. You can, 11/04 – New Orleans, LA @ The Joy Theater, 11/09 – Los Angeles, CA @ The Shrine Expo Hall, 11/13 – Boise, ID @ Revolution Concert Hall, 11/16 – Spokane, WA @ The Knitting Factory, 11/19 – Vancouver, BC @ The Vogue Theater, 11/27 – Kansas City, MO @ Arvest Bank Theatre, 12/02 – Royal Oak, MI @ Royal Oak Music Hall, 12/05 – New York, NY @ Playstation Theater, 12/09 – Philadelphia, PA @ The Electric Factory, Lil Peep’s posthumous ‘Come Over When You’re Sober, Pt. God, I can't change at all They hate how they’re so dependent on this person, but it’s “the only thing” that gets them high. “To need something you shouldn’t need, to feel trapped and isolated and to feel like you have to keep returning to that place to find solace—it’s a vicious cycle.”. The band are also going on a headlining tour in November with tickets available here. Dallas and the first singer were soo amazing , they should have kept them! You're the only thing that gets me high I'm just a user

But I can't sleep alone tonight

11/23 – Denver, CO @ The Ogden Theater

Somehow I fell back into habits that tear me apart 11/20 – Seattle, WA @ Showbox SODO 12/07 – Huntington, NY @ The Paramount In the song, the band sing about using something or someone up until it’s too much. 12/02 – Royal Oak, MI @ Royal Oak Music Hall 12/09 – Philadelphia, PA @ The Electric Factory Underoath make a creepy story to warn against dependency in their new music video. 11/08 – Phoenix, AZ @ Marquee Theatre 11/10 – Las Vegas, NV @ Brooklyn Bowl (And I hate it) (Woah, woah, woah, woah) But I hate who's staring back at me I think this song is about giving into sexual sins when you know it's wrong. ihateit Lyrics: I used to think I had it all / Somehow I fell back into habits that tear me apart / I never got to say I'm sorry / But I can't sleep alone tonight / If it's good for me and it's

12/05 – New York, NY @ Playstation Theater I never got to say I'm sorry. (And I hate it) Underoath was my favorite hardcore band, especially the cries of the past era. And I hate it, and I hate it You're the only thing that gets me high and I hate it [Chorus] 11/04 – New Orleans, LA @ The Joy Theater But I can't sleep alone tonight. And I hate it, and I hate it You're the only thing that gets me high Log in now to tell us what you think this song means.

If I die tonight, then I'll make it up to you. I don't deserve the life you give If I could turn back time 12/08 – Worcester, MA @ The Palladium 11/03 – Memphis, TN @ Minglewood Hall I don't deserve the life you give and ya, they're both semi christian labels, and avtually, they're basically the same company...solidstate is a branch off of tooth and nail. It’s super easy, we promise! Living In Black And White Lyrics. 1”, It looks like you’ll have to watch ‘Harry Potter’ the old way now, 10 rising UK-based pop-punk bands you need to hear, Here’s what Dallon Weekes of iDKHOW considers his favorite 1981 tracks, 10 TV shows you should watch while waiting for ‘You’ to return. [Chorus] And I hate it, and I hate it I'm just a user 11/13 – Boise, ID @ Revolution Concert Hall The music video starts off with the angel abandoned in trash only to be found by Gillespie. I don't deserve the life you give

If it's good for me and it's good for you 11/26 – Omaha, NE @ Sokol Auditorium 11/16 – Spokane, WA @ The Knitting Factory You're the only thing that gets me high [Pre-Chorus: Aaron Gillespie] 2’ gets teased, See DC Shoes’ new AC/DC collab celebrating their classic albums, Hear Tom Morello, DE’WAYNE and more join Anti-Flag on “A Dying Plea Vol. (And I hate it), “The ‘ihateit’ video is a glimpse into what it’s like to feel alienated.” “To need something you shouldn’t need, to feel trapped and isolated and to feel like you have to keep returning to that place to find solace—it’s a vicious cycle.”-Aaron Gillespie.