I got accepted to sciences yesterday too! I’m really hoping I get in cause I really want to go to ubc! Students who have completed first-year engineering at a college offering a UBC transfer program are eligible to be considered for admission to second-year engineering provided that they have obtained an overall grade point average as published by the Faculty here. I am in the exact same situation as you. — My status says:  "The Faculty/School Admissions Committee has reviewed your Supplemental Application along with your academic record. and best of luck!! How long did your status on your ssc read “reviewing and evaluating” for before you were accepted. float:none; .alert-icon { However, it was well written I'd say, talking more about what I learned and how I apply it in my life today. Admission requirements vary with the type of program. I'm just wondering what my chances for UBCV applied science with these marks. Above anon- thank you! Extracurriculars, Hobbies and Volunteering, International Studies, Exchanges and Travel, Scholarships, Bursaries, Awards and Loans. I'm so confused. Meet like-minded solution seekers. I can’t stand this long wait. How long did your status on your ssc read “reviewing and evaluating” for before you were accepted. I got my online one in a couple of days, however it took about 3 weeks for my package to come in the mail. display: inline-block; .alert-content { } We will be in touch with you by email should we require additional information. did you get offered today as in april 11th? .alert-icon { (I also won a MES to Simon Fraser University and was offered a scholarship from the Sauder school of business, but I turned those down to study Biochem at UBC). .alert-icon { My EC are ok but I put down 5+ years of competitive soccer, debate club, alpine ski racing, gold medal in soccer tournament and math stewarding (math tutor), Accepted to UBC Sauder Applied: January 15th Accepted: March 5th  Top 6: 94.1 Applied from Ontario, Accepted today!! #block-weatheradvisory .col-xs-12 { How did you video interview go? congrats justin! .alert-content .alert-message { #block-weatheradvisory .col-xs-12 { Good luck you too! }

Thank you for offering your time! IB Certificate courses (Standard and Higher Level) may be used in an admissions average if you are graduating from a recognized high school curriculum that can be used as your basis of admission. (This is just what I think has happened)P.S- I already got admitted and also got that email as well, and it says that I’ve accepted my offer, but when I go onto the SSC, it’s still says “accept or decline”, so yeah it’s kind of confusing me as well, Guys I phoned UBC, they said the email was a mistake, and they don’t know how many people the email got sent to. padding: 0 10px; Applied: Jan 13th Math: 95%Physics 30 AP: 89%Physics 20 AP: 90%English: 92%Bio: 92% Chemistry (grade 11) : 97%Overall Average : 93% approx. yeah, they sent me a congratulations email. Pursue challenging academic coursework.

Major specific courses are smaller- for example my biochemistry lecture has about 150 people in it. I feel like everyday UBC is tackling down one faculty. Discover your passions. Most of my extracurriculars involved leadership positions. I am from Alberta, so all my grades automatically got a 4% boost. I got a 95% on my English provincial and am fairly good at creative writing so I think my pp essay's  are pretty good . They most likely will soon. My status on my ssc has read reviewing and evaluating my application compared to other applicants for my program for over two weeks now. border-radius: 50%; margin-left:10px; padding: 10px; .alert-content .alert-message { 5 more workdays remaining for UBC to send out offers of admissions! I don’t think its guaranteed. I'm a local BC resident . In the meantime, you can check the UBC Student Service Centre for the most up-to-date status of your application. Sorry, you do not have a permission to answer to this question. If you were waitlisted, they automatically assess you for your second choice while they wait to give you a final decision on your first choice. We expect to have a final decision for you no later than July 15th. I guess we will meet at UBC! min-height:90px; color: #3894bc; I have been stuck on that status for more than a week now! What are some of your favourite things about the UBC campus? Just accepted today  Applied Jan. 15th 2018Self-report Mar. Hi all, I am a hopeful student who applied at ubc for kinesiology. border: 1px solid #3894bc; Did anyone get an email from ubc in regards to “jumpstart?” the first line is “now that you’ve accepted your offer” but I checked the student centre and my application is still under review. I applied to UBC For Bachelor of Arts With a 88% average and I think a decent personal profile . I’m also applying from Ontario. That seems so weird because of all the deadlines that occur before then….

Possibly - but it depends on a couple of factors: 1. Canadian high schools; International high schools; Find out how applications are evaluated. I have a 95% average, I’m from Ontario, and I have what I think is a strong personal profile. border: 1px solid #3894bc; Graduate Admissions Ever since April 13 (which was Friday the 13th) I've been thinking about it everyday and it has made me extremely anxious and afraid because I really want to go to UBC The thought of being rejected or not being admitted makes me feel depressed. Just two more days to go! UBC Engineering offers professional, technical and thesis-based graduate programs. Don't give up hope! To be precise I have a 90.25%. width: 90%; @Justin regardless when it comes out, just rest assured that they will notify you with an email, so it's not like they are leaving you in the dark! Program: UBC Applied Science Applied: Dec. 1, 2017 Accepted: Jan. 30, 2018 Average: 95% Applied from BC, Program: UBC Applied Science  Applied: Dec. 13, 2017 Accepted: March 3, 2018 Predicted Grades: A*AA Applied from Kuwait. You can take first year at UBC or you can take a special Engineering Transfer Program […] Students interested in this option must follow the UBC admissions procedure. Admission from UBC Engineering Transfer Programs. 97 average applied from BC. Although we don’t know each other haha, Waitlisted yesterday for Science till June 15, 2018, applied Jan 14th for BSc and was accepted March 20th!avg for approved gr 12 courses was 92%. Applied from Ontario: Average: 96% Fair Amounts ofUBC Sauder cares more about academics, Just got accepted on April 6 to UBCO management. My friend got one as well, but it hasn’t updated his status yet. I just got accepted into science today!

The anticipation is honestly going to give me a mental breakdown. They changed the date from April 15 to 30. ? ???

height: 35px; I got the email but my portal still says we hope to give you an offer by April 19th. I'm a first year student at UBC Sauder and I was waitlisted for 6 weeks last year. Still waiting for my response.

.alert-box { I was placed on waitlist for UBC Vancouver Sciences on April 13 with an average of 92.25%. it doesn't tell you if you get in to your first or second choice. I remember going on yconic everyday. Nah I don’t think it’s going to happen. UBC Engineering offers 14 undergraduate programs leading to the Bachelor of Applied Science degree. Just curious, as it's been over two weeks and I still haven't received mine . As someone who's been waitlisted (and checking yconic daily) this is fantastic to hear. I'm the above poster! UBC at a glance: We nurture an environment where innovation and entrepreneurship are celebrated and where our research, resources and programming work to elevate the human experience. Explore 14 different engineering disciplines.

max-width:100%; UBC kin Accepted on April 17thFrom BCav 93.5. } I'm also applying from Ontario and am in the exact same situation: stuck on that status for just over a week . just hang in there, you'll get it soon enough . Congrats! margin:10px auto; .alert-icon { Hey! Please let us know if you have received an offer or if you have heard of anyone else receiving an offer. so, it would make sense that it will be stuck on that status until they release a decision (anywhere from 1-2 months)! It says that my top choice is being evaluated in comparison to other applicants. position:relative; padding: 10px; Applied Jan 14, UBC SauderTop 6: 89%Advanced Functions: 78%Calculus: 78%International Business: 90%English: 95%Psychology: 98%Physics: 97%Also, I am in Ontario & IB (although my score wasn't amazing)I had a really strong personal profile & wild ECs!

(This is just an educated guess, I am NOT sure if this is how it goes). .alert-content { Accepted today!! UBC Science Applied Sept accepted March 594 average, UBC Sauder Applied: January 15th Accepted: March 1st Top 6: 96 Applied from Ontario, I'd love to hear the answer to the above question as well! from AB! Here, we present the grade average of incoming first-year students for arts, science, commerce and engineering students. Admission to UBC includes applying from high school, transferring from another school or faculty and completing transfer programs. Me too. Should I call them and inquire about it, or is this standard for UBC waitlisting? [CDATA[/* >