In Forks, she meets the charming Dr. Cullen and his daughters. Twilight - Rated: M - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,175 - Reviews: 119 - Favs: 324 - Follows: 96 - Published: When the others are out hunting, what happens between Carlisle and Bella in Carlisle's office? How will Carlisle handle the love of broken teenage Bella? Twilight - Rated: M - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 967 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 129 - Follows: 42 - Published: Bella's dealing with some personal issues.

My entry for the It Ain't All About Love & Sex Short Story Contest.

Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,983 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 77 - Updated: The Cullens never came back after Edward leaves. Edward is the Head Master at her school and he is who she wants. She was the more responsible one, the boring one, the girl who was more likely to end up home reading a book on a Saturday night.

google_ad_slot = "2612997342";

Twilight - Rated: M - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,545 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 169 - Follows: 72 - Published: Charlie's best man has Bella Swan moaning and melting everywhere, but no string attached sex suddenly becomes complicated. Bella/Carlisle. She became his first born and he became the one she would love forever. Twilight - Rated: M - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,363 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 16 - Published: Edward thinks too much. DON'T LIKE? In some other universe, Edward was a little more insistent about that "you can just sleep with Jacob" plan that he proposed to Bella inside a tent.

Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 788 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 43 - Published: I’ll approve, Alice, I will if it means he’ll leave the house other than to hunt and to go to the hospital… I’ll approve, if it means we get him back” she lost a brother and never thought she'd love again, thanks to Carlisle she believes in life again.. I had never faltered, not ever. Twilight - Rated: M - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 45,757 - Reviews: 129 - Favs: 213 - Follows: 214 - Updated: I suck at summarys and this is my first Fan fic.There wont be alot of lemons in the begging but there might be later on.Carlisle is married to Esme and he falls for his twin daughters Rosalie and Alices friend Bella. She finds that melody in a man who breathes life into an endless sea of grey.

This is my take on how the story would develop in such a scenary. Rating for sexual content. I'd make Hemingway smile and nod. R&R. After his "death" he came back with his family. I had higher education to pay for after all and working 12 hours a week at Newton's Sporting Goods wasn't going to get me much further than Peninsula College. Carlisle and Bella are true soul mates, like imprints, but different.

DON'T READ! One night, while sitting by the hearth... Carlisle breaks. What if when Bella came to Forks, it was him that she wanted?

Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 13 - Words: 11,791 - Reviews: 79 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 58 - Updated: What happens when Carlisle walks in on Edward and Bella having sex on his bed? What will happen when they meet three years later?

*lemon* DON'T LIKE DON'T READ. Twilight - Rated: M - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,025 - Reviews: 141 - Favs: 406 - Follows: 98 - Published. CxB contains abuse, rape, and cussing!

Pt 7 of Celebrations. He has a very definite problem whenever a certain teacher is around. Carlisle/Bella. AU AH Bella/Carlisle. Twilight - Rated: M - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,875 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 227 - Follows: 62 - Updated: Bella's first semester of college will be one she'll never forget.

"I didn't ask him, I saw him at the hospital and we got a-talkin' and he asked me how you were doing. DON'T LIKE? To the left, is an adventure of her sexuality, filled with lust and excitement. She wasn't prepared for the danger that living in a small town could bring if you were hanging with the wrong people, it didn't matter though because they were the people she loved, people she'd die for. Twilight - Rated: M - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,705 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 152 - Follows: 52 - Published: Bella has to go to the ER for an ankle injury, there she meets Dr. Carlisle Cullen.

Uploads every Friday.What if Bella moved to Forks at the age of 25, instead of 17? Alice/Carlisle.

What if Bella got over Edward? I was an honor roll student out of boredom, not brains.

She can't help but find him attractive.

ALL HUMAN. OCC!

Twilight - Rated: M - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,478 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 131 - Follows: 50 - Updated: Bella’s first time, but with Carlisle instead of Edward. AU. When Edward’s away hunting, Bella decides that enough’s enough. Rated M for a little lemonade. We couldn't start this and she knew that as well as I did. But what happens when her God Like Doctor helps her get back to health?

Ok, so this is an alternate version to The Unconventional Convention. Edward and Carlisle want Bella to enjoy it.

Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (36), Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008) - All Media Types (1), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (8), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Carlisle uses pet names and endearments and it's hella cute, Edward Cullen/Original Male Characters/Original Female Characters, Lauren is a bad bitch and you can't kill her, Jacob Black attempts to be a good friend again, A family that murders together stays together, Rosalie's Backstory and everything that comes with it, Past Non-Graphic Rape/Non-Con (mentioned), Renee really screwed Bella up and I'm not playing nice, Bella And Carlisle love their feral gremlin children, Carlisle has decided it's his turn to be the mess, Bella is done making herself tiny for the comfort of others, The stupid lamb & The sick masochistic lion (or the trauma which can result from abusive relationships), carlisle is younger than in the books and movies, This Is Not Going To Go The Way You Think, idk what I'm doing I just want to write Bellisle, Rosalie Grins and Bears it for her mother, Which makes sense if you've read the previous parts of this series, Bella is the feral weirdo she was meant to be, Skip the first one if you just wanna be happy, LISTEN THIS IS MY OTP I JUST WANTED TO HURT THEM CAUSE IM MEAN, This whole thing is just a reference to my New Moon Rewrite, Bella reacts like a normal person to people sneaking into her windows, The Birthday Party is much more horrific than was planned, Maybe the real therapy is the children we adopted along the way. What happens when she runs into a familiar face she never expected to see again? He knows that I know that he knows what he's doing to me. Rated M for hot Miami nights.

Don't read it. Carlisle Cullen is a single vampire doctorr with six vampire teenages. Twilight - Rated: M - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 14 - Words: 27,171 - Reviews: 172 - Favs: 110 - Follows: 119 - Updated: An alternative to the scene in New Moon that had us all wondering: what exactly WAS that between Carlisle and Bella as he was stitching her up?

And the Cullens also moved to Forks at a later date?

Só que ela é uma bruxa.

Not want to drain her dry - I wanted her alive, heart pumping, squirming in pleasure. "Fine, I'll call his office on Monday," I told him, resigned to the embarrassment of the situation.

Bella is preparing for a house guest; her dad's best friend.

Complete.

WARNING: Medical Kink. Irina had the kind of face that Sailors of old saw when they heard siren songs, it was a startling thought as Charlie had never considered himself capable of such flights of fancy.

[A series of 1 shots about the Cullen Family in a Universe where Bella and Carlisle got Married in 1813].

Rated M for a reason people!

Read story Cullen Truth or Dare (mild Lemons) by littletwilight with 7,113 reads.Cullen truth or Dare..... Bella's P.O.V But it is Carlisle who has returned to see if Bella is okay, not Alice, and he has a secret to tell Bella that has been harbouring ever since they met… Two-shot, lemon, Carlisle/Bella pairing Twilight - Rated: M - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,902 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 552 - Follows: 179 - Updated: 9/14/2010 - Published: 9/13/2010 - Bella, Carlisle - Complete I'd make Fitzgerald hit the bottle even harder. Enter the whirlwind of her life after she meets him and imprints herself in his life. Except, Bella's only thirteen, "It's like how wolves imprint, I'll be your protector, brother, and maybe, hopefully, one day your lover." Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,242 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 32 - Published: Is everything really as it seems at the Cullen home?

Too embarrassed to tell anyone, she decides to go to see the doctor alone. But her new senses allow her to realise that Edward is not the soulmate she thought he was, for her soul sings desperately for another Cullen entirely... Bella & Carlisle pairing. Alice couldn't See how, but Bella did.

CxB AH. Twilight - Rated: M - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 10,305 - Reviews: 90 - Favs: 210 - Follows: 170 - Updated: *EDITING*One night of passionate sex but still one night and one night only,I told myself. DON'T READ!.

The Cullens realize exactly how much damage Edward's leaving caused Bella. Twilight - Rated: M - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 13 - Words: 24,122 - Reviews: 186 - Favs: 491 - Follows: 252 - Updated: Bella has an itch. DON'T LIKE?

Isabella Swan moves to Forks to escape her mum and step-father who are stuck in the 'honeymoon' phase and to spend more time with her dad. Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,901 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 27 - Updated: So, this takes place after Edward says his goodbye in New Moon.

When Angela gets food poisoning on the day she's meant to interview Dr. Carlisle Cullen, Bella steps in. Twilight - Rated: M - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,820 - Reviews: 91 - Favs: 241 - Follows: 55 - Published: “Bella, Alice, if you could come with me. MelissaMargaret/Me collab o/s. Bella screamed as Carlisle grabbed her arm and began forcing her to roll over. And of course he needs some release so he decides to Join Edward, Bella and Carlisle for the evening.

He didn't have the ways and means to pay for college and he didn't really think I needed to leave Forks anyway; big cities scared him and he didn't trust them either. But she's broken before, and nothing will rip her from that promise of forever with, not only the Cullens, but her father as well. And that led to the babysitting gig with the Cullen's'.

Edward/Bella/Carlisle. Edward/Bella/Carlisle.

Twilight - Rated: M - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 18 - Words: 110,095 - Reviews: 1303 - Favs: 692 - Follows: 739 - Updated: Carlisle/Bella. Twilight - Rated: M - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 7 - Words: 18,880 - Reviews: 164 - Favs: 227 - Follows: 290 - Updated: In Progress. Feeling empty and estranged from those around her after Edward leaves, Bella discovers that one Cullen has stayed behind. Twilight - Rated: M - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,115 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 20 - Published: When Bella's sexy new neighbor insists on teasing her, she bakes him muffins. Please consider turning it on! With the holiday season approaching, he's left in a bitter and somber mood. I didn't want to go back, he was everything to me now.

Your review has been posted.

Bella/Carlisle. there are no cameras...so why the hell has Carlisle been called in?

Takes place at the end of New Moon.

Twilight - Rated: M - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,013 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 8 - Published: Bella's dealing with some personal issues. DON'T READ! Bella tries to find solace, and does the unthinkable. M for adult themes and sexual content. Can Carlisle resist the forbidden heat of humanity? AU Bella/Carlisle M for lemons Twilight – Fiction Rated: M – English – Romance/Supernatural – Chapters: 18 – Words: 81,113 – Reviews: 1129 – Updated: 12-29-10 – Published: 11-1-10 – – Bella/Carlisle – Complete