Please read and review. Bella should have realized that when Rebekah had immediately asked about escaping, that she wouldn't easily give it up. "And it's not like you have anywhere else to go. They'll come for me.". Set in Season 1. Bella comes to New Orleans to visit her friend Marcel, but doesn't anticipate falling in love with An Original.

This story is set 23 years after BD. Kol Mikaelson The Originals Davina Claire Hope Mikaelson Kolvina Sets in season 2 - 2x14 where instead of Kol dying, he is still alive and bit way before Finn put a Hex on him. I always have such amazing feedback and kind messages from those readers who love my Hayley and Elijah pairing fictions, so I hope I'm not aggravating anyone by posting this. She pulled away from Rebekah slowly and turned to face Kol. The boy called. Crossover - Twilight & Vampire Diaries - Rated: M - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 8 - Words: 61,261 - Reviews: 151 - Favs: 567 - Follows: 634 - Updated: A new life, started after a tragedy and it s now up to Donna and Friends, pick up the pieces and help Sky raise his motherless child. As she stood there, tears silently falling over her face, she looked up to find the girl with the apple staring at her. I want her head for my mate's. Twilight - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 15 - Words: 48,477 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 68 - Updated: Small town Bella Swan happens upon something unusual in a remote cabin in the woods. How will the other two react to the news? "Daughter?!" What is the child? He eventually left her to think about the information he laid upon her as he went into the store to pick up several changes of clothing. Especially now with Jackson in the picture. He had destroyed Victoria. So when she woke up, expecting it to be another routine morning, she was surprised to find a new girl strapped to the other bed in her room. It was her's that took mine," she hissed as she tried to claw at his hands.

Your review has been posted. ONLY DISCLAIMER:I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE SHOWS OR FRANCHISES MENTIONED IN THIS STORY. ", Bella scowled at the smirk that was on her face. No romantic pairings. You do have lots to learn after all," Rebekah whispered in her ear as she returned to pull her along. "Bella, is everything all right?" However, not everything in the Cullen family tends to stay this normal.

Bella yelped as she looked between Klaus and the baby.

As soon as they reached the bottom of the stairs, the woman blew the front doors open, shocking the two.

Her hand let go of the sill, allowing her body to collapse fully to the floor as she absorbed everything, the new revelations she needed to acknowledge and perhaps, accept.

Elijah put Bella down and cradled her face with his hands.

What happens when they get transported to the Twilight world and are faced with difficult decisions to be made?

With the impending threat of the Volturi, kidnapping, witches, and surprises- this family doesn't know what's about to hit them next. She's a Mikaelson."

I thought I would try a new story. Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 46 - Words: 132,723 - Reviews: 5866 - Favs: 3,199 - Follows: 1,034 - Updated: This story is about Edward and Bella's daughter, Mercedes Rose Cullen and her struggles with the 'cold little problem'. "Klaus, oh how you like to make an entrance." "Yes, I am sure it is.

"Something wrong?". What happens when Edward finds her again? And her name is not even Isabella Marie Swan, its Allura Kendra Salvatore, she's the twin sister of Damon and older sister to Stephen. "He must have stuck me in a bloody, crazy witch. Now, she meets a vampire clan by the name of Cullen. Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 32 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 36 - Published: When we are young we are told the difference between heroes and villains. Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 751 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 8 - Published: The Mikaelsons had another sister called Danielle or Dani for short and when Freya and Davina do a spell to see if she was still alive as Mikael said that she died and Mikael never said the truth about anything and they end up in Forks, Washington. "Hello, love." "Bells?" 11 and a half years later Bella gets into an accident resulting in a coma. Twilight - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 24,264 - Reviews: 256 - Favs: 637 - Follows: 950 - Updated: While on their honeymoon Bella disappeared leaving behind a confused and devestated Edward. After that, she was careful in hiding the drugs, playing the part. What happens when she comes back from Forks, after the Cullen's leave and and what happens when she runs into an old flame. Taking the bags that he had set down, she quickly left to go searching for an empty room to sort through what he had gotten her. ", "Stuck in the horrid Dowager house, Nik. After everything that has happened in the last ninety years, you guys were the closest thing I had to a family without my actual family."

The Cullen's narrowed their eyebrows in confusion. Back in 1463 Raven and Caius were in love, Engaged, And Raven was pregnant. Jasper asked, Bella smiled, she knew he would be one of the first to catch on. Desperate to know the truth she makes one video telling her story. Modern day. ", "Of course," he replied and gently tucked a strand of her wet hair behind her ear.

Twilight - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 19 - Words: 43,850 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 25 - Updated: Third Story of the Sunrise Saga.

Crossover - Twilight & Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,021 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 160 - Follows: 202 - Updated: Ever wondered, why Kathrine was on the run from Klaus. Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Supernatural - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,658 - Favs: 2 - Published: Sequel to The Hybrid and The Human. Carlisle offered, he turned to Edward and Alice, gesturing to them to get Bella out of there. Looking over at the man, he only smiled back, waiting. Rated T just to be safe. Her heart raced faster than she ever thought as she feared it would just jump through her chest.

", The girl's eyes dropped in shame as Rebekah spoke about her vampires, feeling almost as if she were mocking them and perhaps her.

You can share your story with Elijah. What secrets has Edward been keeping for many years?

She cried. Bella took a step backwards and tried to shield herself behind Edward. Another new story for you, new pairing for my collections. Seems perfect right? I won't let you go off until I get your whole story, Little Dove. ", He swallowed hard and gently pat her back. Her family is... something else and for reasons outside of her control, she needs to hire a fake boyfriend to be her date for her cousin's wedding. "Where's who?" Join the next Generation of Cullens and Mikaelsons on their adventure that they like to call life.

... Originals Crossovers Show All Originals Crossovers.

When a sandy, blond haired man stepped into the breezeway, scowling at the girls, she couldn't help but to shake in fear as she moved to hide behind. Immediately the Cullen clan gathered around Bella, shielding her from the cold one attackers. The Original Twilight Diaries is a fanfiction author that has written 6 stories for Twilight, Vampire Diaries, and Originals. Everyone watched as James fell to the ground, his head cut from his body. "What do you know of this place?" They will need the help of Elena and everyone to get home. Edward put his hands on her shoulder and steered her away, but not before a gust of wind hit, alerting the new cold ones to Bella's scent. Crossover - Vampire Diaries & Originals - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,185 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 6 - Updated. The man lifted his blue eyes to look at Bella. What will happen between Bella and Hayley. The events of Jasper's attack on her birthday occurred on her 18th, but she'd already graduated high school.

I'm going to kill him when I get my hands on him…", "Right. I ask that you please refrain from leaving reviews asking to update soon. Finally, after all of those years, Bella had reunited with her husband, as well as her brothers and sisters. When the new girl woke again, she was more cautious as she looked around before she sat up in her bed.

We need to go see my brothers. "Kol, of course I haven't missed you." He saw a red streak move away from the window at vampire speed and looked at Bella, it wasn't hard to put two and two together. by VictoriaStewart276 Follow.

In the beginning there were a few hiccups, such as throwing the meds at the staff when they tried getting her to take them. "I realize that your kind do not take notice of innocence versus guilt, but I assure, I am more than happy to teach you the difference between the two. "As soon as we've dealt with our current situation, we will do whatever it takes for you to be free of them. "So, you would always be close to my heart." With her eyes glued on the window, she was unable to answer, or move. Kol saw through her façade and picked her up, swinging her around as he laughed. I need to get back into my own body and they can probably handle your vampire problem for you, whatever it may be.". Esme asked, Bella was glad to hear that her loving tone was still in her voice when she spoke to her. Blinking, he canted his head to the side. Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,955 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 22 - Updated: Bella woke in a mysterious bed she doesn't know what's going on after few weeks that loves been feeling sick so she went to the doctor and she met a long lost friend which is Sophie's cousin after a while with the Mikaelson she's started to feel something for Klaus What will happen read to find out. Sitting at the counter, she watched as Elijah silently moved about the room as he cooked. She raised an eyebrow before looking to Klaus, who simply nodded his confirmation. The moment I stepped foot in New Orleans I knew this was a huge mistake I made, trying to find an old friend who happens to be part of the most feared family both in the cold-one world and blood vampire world. But can they when love is at stake and old and new resentments re-emerge? :] I think if I finish this, everything will fall into place with that fanfic also.) What will Bella do when she found out she had a twin sister.

Beau is transitioning to being a vampire extremely easily, but one thing still torments him; the last words he spoke to Charlie.

I'm going to be writing thirteen episodes, the fifth season and how I want it to work. Meanwhile Klaus undaggers Kol after handing over a daggered Elijah to Marcel.

"She does appear troubled. ", "Niklaus! He was right, they looked incredibly confused. Thank goodness for friends who can brighten the sky even at night like the moon wanes and waxes.

What more could you want to know about her? Not knowing how to take what she was hearing, Bella shivered.