Please help me add track Nigeria channels, You can track hijrah TV with this free quency 12604 H 300000 where sadi is, I tried tracking Nigcosat with the symbol rate 29500 but I can't track it. Contributions, comments and corrections are welcome. TVC News, a Nigerian 24-hour television news channel, which is owned by Continental Broadcasting Service Nigeria Ltd, is on fire. Bet9JA Football, Bet9JA Dog Racing TV, 49JA TV, Virtual Games are now on Astra 5B @ 31.5 degree East.

Please what is the new frequency of Hijra TV, On which satellite? Tstv is not showing again.

Frequencies: 10972 V 30000 and 11007 V 30000, 11009 V 30000 and 11087 V 30000 Note: Please use 10972 V 30000 or 10975 V 30000 to track your decoder.

I just installed stringsat decoder but it is only Ghana channels that are showing. TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by zukky79(m): 9:28am On Oct 24 After being burnt down in the #Endsars protests on Wednesday 21st October, 2020, TVC News has resumed broadcasting this morning. TSTV Africa has launched its services in some Africans countries on April 2018. If your dish is facing t... Five additional channels have started test transmission on Astra 2f @ 28.2 degree east ( Multi TV position) with frequency 12576 V 109... Good news for football/ 2018 world cup  lovers, three Ghana based television channels are temporary free on Africa giant pay TV packag... Bet9JA Football TV, Bet9JA Dog Racing, 49JA TV, Virtual Games are now broadcasting on Astra 5B @ 31.5 degree East. In Arabic. Thanks. if no plz where can I find it, hope for ur reply soon,thanks, Where can I buy a tstv decorderi n plateau state Nigeria. TSTV now has about 42 channels in all. Big Issue I Should Children talent be Exposed? TVC News Nigeria is a 24-hour Nigeria-centric news, current affairs and documentary channel.

If yes pls how can I go about it? Although I noticed that they are only showing old recorded programs and not live studio content yet, it is a step in the right direction. Eutelsat 7A-7B 7.0° E TVC News Nigeria Frequency:10762 Polarization:H Symbol Rate:30000 Fec:2/3 TVC News is a 24-hour pan-African News Channel offering a fresh perspective on African and world events. GBC24, GTV Government, GTV Live, Sports plus , Cross TV are on test transmission on Astra 2f @ 28.2 degree east (Multi TV). TSTV Channels List, Frequencies and Symbol rates: 2019, TSTV channels/frequency change the new frequencies, TSTV channels/frequency change: Full channels list 2018, Frequencies and List of UK Free to Air Satellite TV Channels (Astra 2E, 2F, 2G), Nigcomsat Free to Air Latest TPs and Channel list, Frequency and Symbol Rates, FTA Channels & Frequencies to track new 2019 on your Satellite Receiver. Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Nigeria based Television Continental has added a new channel to the already two on SES 5 @ 5 degree east ( C band) with new frequency 3703 L 5000.

All Rights Reserved. Please what is the transponder of Aforevo channel. Similarly, If you blindscan the decoder you are using for your TSTV channels and you are still not getting all the 41 channels, please re-adjust your dish using the new frequency above. © 2020 TVC News The satellites and frequencies in the above list are only available in Europe and nearby countries. TSTV is operated by ABS and Telcom Satellites TV. can you please help by giving the new transponders to track it again. Eutelsat 7A-7B 7.0° E TVC News Nigeria Frequency:10762 Polarization:H Symbol Rate:30000 Fec:2/3

i am talking about Nigcomsat 1R at 42.5 East, Pls teach me more about how to track amc tv/isi mbido tv on my str 4922a decoder, I am try to intall nig com sat but it seem difficult for me pls i need you guys to help me, Im in united states how do get nigeria tv channels with satellite. Sorry! Tstv is off air there any satellite I can track to watch Nigeria local tv chanels? They are moderated and there may be a delay before they appear on the site.

TVC News. Is Western Nigeria Security Network (Amotekun) illegal? We shall never forget your loyalty to the business. Eutelsat 10A 10.0° E TVC News Nigeria Frequency:3738 Polarization:R Symbol Rate:9735 Fec:5/6 The Big Issue| Is Marriage Before Children A Necessity?

If anything changes in the next couple of months, I shall sure update the house. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. The Word Network & Yemen TV are free on Asiasat 5 ... A new TV channel ( Green TV ) is free on Multi TV ... BeIN Movie 4 HD, BeIN Max 1, BeIN Max 2, BeIN Spor... Canal 2 English is free again on Eutelsat 16 @ 16 ... HTV, Derya TV, 365 TV , Son Hederf TV , Farkli TV ... How to input Biss Key in Eurostar HD Decoder. After this phase, learn to report the truth, that’s your job!

TVC Communications, which owns and operates our TV and radio stations, including Max FM and Adaba FM, condemns this senseless attack on a company which endeavors merely to disseminate unbiased and balanced news, information and entertainment programmes to Nigerian audiences at home and abroad, and which supports the livelihoods of 550 full-time employees and thousands more indirectly.

And finally we thank our audience of 11 million viewers and listeners who are tuning back to us in their droves. Nigeria Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Matters Arising, Protest in Iran over drowning of Ukrainian flight 755, Insecurity: Southwest States launch Operation Amotekun, Lagos state 2020 budget – 34% higher than 2019, Tackling the Hepatitis B Scourge in Nigeria, #WorldWarIII: IGP places policemen on red alert, Year 2020: Nigeria’s decade of Prosperity -Buhari, Events and News that shaped the year 2019 – Part B, Events and News that shaped the year 2019 – Part A, Merry Christmas: Dasuki, Sowore released on bail, 200 days of Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Administration, President Buhari signs 2020 Appropriation Bill into law, House of Representatives impeaches President Trump, APC moves against Giadom for declaring self as chairman, Confusion reigns, as court upholds suspension of Osiohmole, The struggle for economic prosperity under Buhari, Death toll in Boko Haram attack on Zowo rises to 82, APC displays data of Obaseki, others ahead of primaries, Crisis looms as COVID-19 cases outnumber bed-spaces in states, Taraba Policemen killing: Police slams 16 counts against Wadume, Bablarabe , 18 others, Bandits kidnap Imam, 19 others in Niger State, Gunmen demand N20m ransom for release of two kids after killing mother, Abdulmumin Jibrin loses Reps seat to PDP in Kano rerun, FG, South-West Govs reach compromise on Amotekun Security Initiative, Tinubu says Amotekun not a threat to Nigeria’s existence, Nigerian Defence HQ wants EU to help block Boko Haram access to funding, Supreme Court upholds elections of Ganduje, Tambuwal, others, Groups walk in support of Operation Amotekun, Supreme Court affirms Ganduje as duly elected governor of Kano State, Archbishop warns Mbaka, says Catholic Church may bar him, Hope Uzodinma sworn-in as 7th governor of Imo state, Supreme Court voids election of PDP’s Ihedioha as governor, Nobel Laureate Professor Soyinka backs Operation Amotekun, Supreme Court upholds elections of Abia, Delta, Taraba and Niger Govs, Boko Haram attacks convoy of Theatre Commander of Operation Lafiya Dole, IGP puts policemen on red alert over killings of Iranian General by US, Ten top episodes of Journalists Hangouts in 2019, Army makes big push against Boko Haram, takes control of Baga, Buhari, others express shock, as gunmen attack ex-President Jonathan’s residence in Otuoke, Buhari hosts residents of Abuja, expresses hope that history will be kind to him, PDP mandates Okowa to reconcile Governors Wike, Dickson, Fireworks with Muhammad Munir, a Virologist, Fireworks with Francis Ottah Agbo, A Member of the House of Representatives, Interview with Senator representing Kogi-West Senatorial District, Dino Melaye, Fireworks with Bayelsa PDP Chieftain, Godknows Igali, Joseph Evah criticises Akpabio for meddling in NDDC Affairs, Fireworks with Honurable Nkeiruka Onyejeocha, Fireworks with ADP Presidential Candidate, Yabagi Yusuf Sani. Freq: 12589 (H), S/R: 30,000 Freq: 12660 (H), S/R: 30,000 Pls give me corent frequency of yayi 1and yayi2, You people are fraud how can you come to abuja and be selling fake indoor antenna, Comment: We trust the agencies of the Federal Republic of Nigeria will bring those responsible for the billions of naira of damage caused to our business to justice and that all necessary steps will be taken to protect our employees and property going forward. Today marks the beginning of a new chapter in our history as one of Nigeria’s largest broadcasting and media companies. Thank you, Am in Zimbabwe can I have working frequencies please. Unexpectedly, these are the 6 scariest technologies in the world if... 7 North Korean Production Technologies Only Used in Their Country, 7 Technologies Created From A Mistake But Useful Until Now. I'm in Nigeria. Rescan your decoder to watch the channels. The list of the channels that are not opening are as follows: Note: addition or removal of channels can be done at any time without prior notice to the viewers. I get Ghanaian channels only. pls I want to be a dealer on tstv system but I live in oghara Delta state. Police Brutality: Judicial Panel receives 40 petitions in Ogun, ‘Declare Your Assets’, Nasarawa Gov directs Public Officials, Lawmakers rally support for patients with Cardiovascular diseases, Buni receives APC membership registration materials, U.S poll: French Bulldog Wilbur Beast elected as Mayor in Kentucky Town, PHOTOS: Buhari meets Sultan, Ooni, other traditional rulers in Abuja, Obasanjo, Alaafin, Fayemi, others attend Akala’s book launch, Students of Ede Polytechnic shut campus gates to management, staff of institution, BREAKING: Petroleum storage tank guts fire in Apapa, Anti-Banditry: CAS Abubakar visits troops in Zamfara, IGP Adamu holds security summit with Imo traditional rulers, Ortom presents 2021 Budget estimate to State Assembly.

Police Brutality: Judicial Panel receives 40 petitions in Ogun, ‘Declare Your Assets’, Nasarawa Gov directs Public Officials, Lawmakers rally support for patients with Cardiovascular diseases, Buni receives APC membership registration materials, U.S poll: French Bulldog Wilbur Beast elected as Mayor in Kentucky Town, PHOTOS: Buhari meets Sultan, Ooni, other traditional rulers in Abuja, Obasanjo, Alaafin, Fayemi, others attend Akala’s book launch, Students of Ede Polytechnic shut campus gates to management, staff of institution, BREAKING: Petroleum storage tank guts fire in Apapa, Anti-Banditry: CAS Abubakar visits troops in Zamfara, IGP Adamu holds security summit with Imo traditional rulers, Ortom presents 2021 Budget estimate to State Assembly, October 24, 2020 - Updated on October 25, 2020, All Jobs Are Secure At TVC Communications – Andrew Hanlon, CEO, Special Rendition Of The Nigerian National Anthem By TVC OAPs, U.S re-evaluates Visa ban as Nigeria achieves 90% requirements, Ghana reacts, denies demolishing or seizing diplomatic premises, Enough is Enough, Nigeria warns Ghana over attacks on Nigerians. You have entered an incorrect email address! Good day people, Plz can anyone tell me if this transponder 10970V27500 is still active on 26°E position because it's off but mbc is still active?

Required fields are marked *, © 2020 TVC News As you can see, the packages and prices are suitable for every kind of users, so try the quality cable TV by TSTV Nigeria. Can openview decoder from South Africa work in Nigeria, Please TSTV station is not showing again please guide me tru, pls wat is the new frequency and symbol rate of mytv gospel,thank you, Please help me with frequence of farin wata, Farin Wata Alex.