Find hideaways & starter kits for your cold-blooded companion here. Thoroughly wash your hands with warm, soapy water before and after contact with any pet or its habitat. Red eared sliders, in particular, can grow quite large, so they need a suitable tank, with both wet and dry areas in order to remain healthy. Petco.com charges applicable tax on all orders shipped to states in which Petco has a physical location. All subsequent shipments of your Repeat Delivery include Free Standard Shipping. In order to qualify for the buy online and pickup in-store discount, you must choose the "I'll Pick It Up" option, choose your store and add to your Shopping Cart. I would like a replacement or a refund right away. Due Looking at price, size, and durability can make choosing the best tank for red eared slider much less stressful. 10 Best Guinea Pig Toys for Them to Play With! Go to.

Additional exclusions may apply and will be noted on the Product Detail page and/or Shopping Cart. Plus, it includes a dome lamp with a 60W heating bulb designed to keep your pet warm and a Tetra Whisper 2-10i filter, so it gets to enjoy swimming around in or drinking crystal-clear filtered water.

The 50% off discount is valid only on first-time Repeat Delivery orders of Gentle Giants and Blue Buffalo True Solutions. Menu. The promotion and discount will automatically be added to your qualifying subtotal. Discount applied when you click the "Apply discount" button. The edges are joined by clear silicone, and the tank itself is handmade so that the quality is always high.

Members must sign in to Treats™ and enter No promo code needed.

Electrode, Comp-dcf383a5-08ab-43f5-8258-f7632bde71a2, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-87396d04-007-17598e1bec475a, Generated: Thu, 05 Nov 2020 14:48:52 GMT, Electrode, Comp-e51e732d-ea02-4602-9703-251f23243beb, DC-wus-prod-a18, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-9.49.3, SHA-5dc89ea2ff6e517698cb14448450c43e9be91fdc, CID-9a8cfe40-007-17598ec21799ff, Generated: Thu, 05 Nov 2020 15:00:13 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Adoptable pets may not be available at all stores. For any warranty issues, please contact our Customer Service Team at 1-800-526-0650 about your product issue and how to best handle your problem. Most home aquariums are rectangular, but there are other shapes as well. Free Standard Shipping is available for first-time Repeat Delivery orders over $35. associate your name, make, model and colour of your vehicle, and an associate will promptly bring your purchase In addition, the package contains a packet of tasty ReptoMin food, a complete set of instructions for assembly and helpful TetraCare support information.

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The tank itself is 10 gallons, which is a good size for young turtles. 4.0 out of 5 stars 87. Discount taken on the Petco regular price and is reflected in the product's Repeat Delivery price. Proof of current vaccinations required. In addition, this reptile starter kit comes with a platform for basking and soaking up rays of sunshine, a convenient hiding spot and gradual stair steps for easy climbing. This tank, at about 17 gallons, is large enough for young turtles and features a rimless, clear design for uninhibited viewing. skip navigation. No promo code needed. From tanks to food to bedding and other accessories, we have a complete checklist. Offer valid online on PetSmart.ca through 11/16/2020 @ 6:30 am EST. Ideal for: Fish, amphibians, and reptiles such as red eared sliders. Ships in the manufacturer's original packaging, which may reveal the contents.

This aquarium kit is designed for turtles, making it a good choice for the best tank for red eared slider.

Subtotal refers to the amount of order before taxes and shipping. Boxes will result in a surcharge.

If the "I'll Pick It Up" option is not available, it is not available in stores. Products, schedules, discounts and rates may vary and are subject to change. Products must be purchased in same transaction to receive discount. I think it's very worth the money. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Gift Card Track Your Order Create Account sign in; 1-888-839-9638. Let us know what your favorite tanks and aquariums are! Some tortoise types love humidity, and others prefer it dry; ask PetSmart associate for information, or check out our tortoise care guides to determine how much moisture should be in the air. I just got home and opened the box and the glass on the bottom is cracked! Together with PetSmart Charities, we help save over 100 pets every day through adoption. Learn how your comment data is processed.

It has the filter not the heater, but the light gives off enough of heat to me, that you dont need a heater to me.

store and select option 0 from the menu when you are in the parking lot of the store. is a licensed insurance producer, not an insurer, and a wholly owned subsidiary of Petco Animal Supplies, Inc. In addition, this tank is very inexpensive compared to other turtle habitats. I put mine on top of the tank led. Members If the "I'll Pick It Up" option is not available, it is not available in stores. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy.

Zoo Med 40 Gallon Turtle Aquatic Kit.

Sign up today & receive 40% off your first order and these perks: FREE shipping Basil, my turtle, loves to get under the filter and have the water run down her shell. Find an adoption event near you. Petco.com in its sole discretion may refuse to redeem any Promotion that it believes in good faith to be fraudulently or improperly obtained.