It traveled .above the double yellow line and passed my mirror within a foot orso. What Orbs Are Not. Do amazong!! When we took a picture with some of the boys and my aunt’s we saw in the picture a bright blue “double” orb intertwined. When I got home, I noticed an orange oval type orb over my head and then a pic with one shining on my sunglass of my left eye.

Master of the 17th Tarot Card "The Star". When my dad died of cancer back in 2012, I looked down at his casket and I told my family, “this isn’t like him.

and is associated with the sun sign, Cancer. To our amazement we had a green orb in the photos.

[Gienger, pp.] I took my dog for a walk in the evening. It is a very calming color, and many people associate it with spiritual guidance.

Turquoise crystals bring you discovery and balance. I really like to share my experience..I’m not good in English. each additional minute charged at the rate of £1.50.

Dorothee L. Mella, Stone Power II (Albuquerque, NM: Brotherhood of Life, Inc., 1986). [Kunz, 109] Turquoise is also reputed to be influenced by the physical condition of the person who wears it. It is awesome. [Eason, 256], (Please note: Information on this web site is no substitute for consulting a health care professional. Sandalphon’s presence is felt as a gentle energy at one’s side, standing shoulder to shoulder as equals – not some lofty or awe-striking spirit. They soften a blow and put things right. As I took it a green orb zoomed passed I beloved it was my mum because on the drive there I spelt my mums perfume. Its hard, but i try for the universe, angels and god. White or silver orbs are extremely positive energies, they are there to offer you strength and protection. The size of an orb is often believed to be significant. Although they are generally accurate, additional research is needed to verify their meanings, and it must be noted that each is open to individual interpretation. While taking a selfie I looked at the pictures and saw rainbow orbs and 4-6 inches wide rainbow bands dancing around me. It is a stone of protection, strong and opaque, yet soothing to the touch, healing to the eye, as if carved from an azure heaven and slipped to earth. In video, infrared lights can reflect off of these same objects and give them a lighted orb-like appearance. [Megemont, 186]. For more information on how we use your data view our Our Privacy Policy. I just put them down to static electricity. I would think that most people’s experience of Sandalphon’s intervention is the feeling of being uplifted, in harmony and unity and oneness, in the sharing of the human experience, when singing in a group such as a congregation, choir, or sing-along. What could it be? Please see your doctor or health care professional before starting any alternative treatments, diets, supplements or exercise programs. [Simmons, 419]. I once sat outside in my garden looking at the beautiful night’s sky and prayed: “Please angels if you truly exist send me a shooting star” and suddenly, after about a minute or so, a small shooting star appeared on the night’s sky. Okay so what does it mean if the star of David is on ur ceiling…??? For these reasons, many paranormal investigators do not consider orbs as paranormal evidence because there are too many natural world explanations for them. I was meditating and a bright clearing orb with purple around floated around and disappeared in the ceiling this happened 3xs.

I couldn’t take my eyes off it for about 20 minutes. I tht it was from the sun setting but it was on the wrong side of the tree we were next too so it couldn’t have been.. 4 years ago my boyfriend (now husband) were watching TV and in the corner to the right of the TV stand saw a white orb shoot up from the floor to the ceiling.

One of its supposed powers was to aid the warrior or hunter in the accuracy of his aim. My grandpa on my dad pass away. Me and my boyfriend were in an argument and we were both looking at eachother trying to cool down and work things out and from the corner of our eyes we seen a thin white light by his bed but he said he seen a dark or white light but I knew I seen a bright white light anyways it went up to the ceiling like a shooting star and it was dark in the room, there could be no way there was a reflection cause it looked like a shooting star, few moments before that he took a picture of me and a white light got in the photo and when we were heated I prayed to god to watch over me, I believe it was a spiritual connection, my bf was kinda scared but I knew it was a Spirit, after that I prayed that the spirit wondering could be saved from jesus, I felt happy and amazed. One theory states the size of an orb indicates the level of soul evolution. Some people believe the size of the orb indicates the power of emotion. The delicate veining or mottled webbing in cream or brown is inherent to the stone and serves to enhance its character. I suggest that you try to capture orbs in a moment when you feel very spiritually connected. Thanks. Because of its ability to change colors, it was used in prophesy or divining. My brother took a couple of pictures one after the other of my family during a birthday and in one of the pictures there are 4 purple orbs over our heads. I noticed that after flying directly over me the stars would fade and then about a minute later the stars were bright and visible again. Protector and Ruler of the dates July 12-16; Cancer. I take a Random picture and it Turned out to be a white or with a crack in it and orange lines going up-and-down but if you could add my brightness on it turned out to be just pitch black and I have no onsides my room or a white ball thing with a crack in it what does that mean, I had an experience i just had moved into a new place with a friend and his gf we all fixed up the place i was in my room going to sleep sumthing told me i should open my eyes it looked like i had two orbs going around me n my bed witch was in middle of floor at time sum reson it didnt scare me i was more fascinated with what was happening Whope is strongly associated with Turquoise because of its use for healing, bringing rain, and personal protection. If you notice anything unusual, or feel insecure or uncomfortable or unsafe in the area where your at then leave. [Kunz, 109], Turquoise was reputed to be a stone of controlled aggression. Hi all, Does anyone know who can answer these questions for me? And my houses lights always flicker and dim, and we’ve had an electrician come in and check the wires and he said it was completely fine. I know she was afraid because I have a cat blanket and when we went in she pawned at it trying to get under it. Protector and Ruler of the dates August 23-28; Virgo. Robert Simmons & Naisha Ahsian, The Book of Stones (Berkley, CA: North Atlantic Books, 2007). [Simmons, 420] It is empathetic and balancing, helping one to recognize the causes of happiness and unhappiness, and to master them. I came to be face to face with a blue ball of light late one night. Turquoise honors Yemoja, the African Goddess of the Oceans and Protector of Pregnant Women. It was my dad because he died when i was 2 years old and he has obiously not been here for the last 12 years and mum said that he loved to take care of me all the time and take me on bush walks for fun and he never wanted to leave me so as soon as i saw this site i freaked out then asked the orb a bunch of questions!

Turquoise utilizes Water energy, the energy of stillness, quiet strength, and purification. Upon examination there were two images of large red orbs in the photos. June 2nd 2018, @ 0407. This is known as a lens flare orb. I’m changing a few things in my life and I encourage the Orbs to visit often. Back in the mid 90s was driving on country road in Norwell ma. They showed up as dark blue spots and they moved like white noise on a tv screen. I have an orb. It promotes self-realization and aids in creative problem-solving, thus calming the nerves when speaking in public. I was laying down by the way.. once it got right over my head i was able to see it perfectly i was even maybe touching it with my finger.. it lokked just like this. I’ve seen a red orb with my bare eyes in two different occasions. I opened the door and found two more orbs floating around. We would like to know what does any of this mean? View as:

The orb colors have been assigned an emotional attribute instead of a stage of life or some other characteristic driving the determination of color designation. The course will be delivered in a series of emails begginning immediately after you sign up. [Fernie, pp.] Well this light turned out to be volleyball sized orb sky blue and cotton candy pink with a small white ball in the center cackling what looked like lightning. His main role is to carry our prayers to God, so they may get answered. Turquoise empowers those who are shy about sharing their understanding and aids in the knowledge that in speaking from the wholeness of our being, we each have something important to contribute to the collective. I know it’s my dad watching over me and I loved that . Can’t for the life of me figure out what it is. White energy is typically perceived as highly positive in nature. It was bright red and the size of a button. Green orbs are also associated with a love and respect for nature. In fact, some have taken the color-emotion correlation to the extreme of creating variant degrees of a specific emotion. I understand that phenomena with cameras but not on video and not shooting up from the floor with no flash.

According to Erwin, spirit orbs are lighter and can be as small as a pin prick up to the size of an orange. [Simmons, 420], In traditional thought, Turquoise unites the earth and sky, bringing together male and female energies. There is no scientific proof to validate the theories orbs are ghosts, angles, spirits, or spiritual in nature. [Eason, 239], Turquoise is helpful to the respiratory system and aids in healing lung disorders and allergies. Because it soothes the mind, Turquoise is good for jet lag and fears of flying. I have a few pictures of orbs, but one in particular is very vibrant. G Gorton. Turquoise tempers excesses, restores calm after a storm, relieves stress, and neutralizes extremes. Nikkibrose14@gmail.com, My girlfriend n I were in are bedroom n she’s blue, red, white, clear orbs. We saw it 5 times!! When I went in with her I laid down by her, and when she went to move I lifted the blanket for her and she clawed at my bed. The framework of this theory includes meanings of various orb colors and in some circles, the size of orbs is considered significant, as well. Anselmus de Boot, court physician of Emperor Rudolph II, wrote in 1609 that Turquoise was so highly regarded by men that no man considered his hand to be well adorned unless he wore a fine Turquoise. Spirits are people who have died but crossed over, while ghosts are spirits still in the earthly plane. Does anyone know what this means?

I looked into it and it looked like it had a world inside it. I get them in photos and video all the time. Wishingmoon accepts Mastercard, Visa, Visa Delta, Solo, Electron and Switch (UK only) for telephone readings (18+). In 1990, I had never heard of an orb so I didn’t know what to do.

It helps us moderate aggressiveness and deal with rage.

Little ‘fairy ‘ lights you have seen.’ She then went on to tell me they wete orbs and that one had just whizzed over my head. This could be someone who was charged in life to keep watch or be a caretaker. I sat with my grandpa the last few years of his life. Many honored Turquoise as the universal stone, believing their minds would become one with the universe when wearing it.