This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. In university and cooperator tests SpeedZone applications have repeatedly controlled tough weeds like clover, plantain, ground ivy and spurge with a fast-acting cool-weather response exhibiting injury within hours. Golf courses (fairways, aprons, tees and roughs)

I'll be doing spot-treatments with EndRun and I doubt I'll use an entire gallon in one season. Sign into your account to receive your members only Savings. See label for application rates and mixing ratios. Clover and broadleafs scattered in lawn. Nutsedge is controlled after emergence in cool and warm season turf grasses. These products work as advertised, following the label instructions, which unfortunately most homeowners dont read!

I have a friend that mixes 2-4-D and Trimec and swears by it. Knotweed

Dead gone. Thank you for your comments! I had never considered spending this much on weed killer before but this is the brand my sprinkler repair person said he uses on residential projects. Healall

The combination of the three active ingredients, including dicamba, allow for selective control of broadleaf weeds in labeled turf grass species. © 2004-2020 P&M Solutions, LLC DBA DoMyOwn, Pre Emergent Herbicides (Weed Preventers), Chapin 4 Gallon Tree/Turf Pro Commercial Backpack Sprayer (61900), Global Vision Eyewear Hercules Safety Glasses. (US 48 States Only). (See product label for complete list) Onetime herbicide is an effective postemergence herbicide that can provide control of numerous troublesome weeds found in non-residential and residential turf. Total For large order quotes, please call us at 866-581-7378.

We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Additionally, Surge provides suppression of young and actively growing yellow nutsedge. See Label for application rates and mixing ratios. Your goal with herbicides is to get the recommended amount of product over the area to be treated. You would treat an application of EndRun Herbicide like the application of any other product. $0.00, Buy Strike Three 3 Way Herbicide Broadleaf Trimec 992 - 2.5 Gal with Wholesale Price, Pro Service, Free shipping - $107.95, Question, or Request special price for Large Quantity. After first app, weeds are lookin' good (as in most are dead).

Purslane Triplet SF is perfect for control of hard-to-kill broadleaf weeds, such as dandelion, clover, henbit, and plantains in turf grasses. Triad Select has been demonstrated through university trials, to be an effective solution that can be safely applied to both cool and warm season grasses. Remember, this WILL NOT control any grassy weeds. All registered users can post a new review. Luckily 3 ounces gone leaves plenty left. Required fields are marked *, © Copyright 2017 GCI Turf Academy. Sold in 8 oz. Triplet SF is perfect for control of hard-to-kill broadleaf weeds, such as dandelion, clover, henbit, and plantains in turfgrasses. The mode of action inhibits a key enzyme in chlorophyll production. 18 of 20 people found this review helpful. The dandelions wilted very quickly but some revived after a few days and had to be treated again. This mixture will cover 43,560 square feet. Prosedge provides post-emergence control of both purple and yellow nutsedge. The shelf life on most liquid herbicides all depends on how they are stored. Triplet SF is an effective liquid post-emergent broadleaf herbicide formulation of two phenoxy herbicides and dicamba that selectively controls broadleaf weeds in turfgrass. Dandelion PACKAGE SIZE: 5 x 1 gal, 2 x 2.5 gal, 30 gal, 55 gal, 250 gal, KEY USES See More Sheep sorrel Clover Strike 3 herbicide also works to eliminate broadleaf weeds in ditches, rights-of-way and off-road areas along highways and side roads. Roadsides (including aprons and guardrails) Mastercard

Customized Pest Control Program - New Lower Price Starting at $7.98/month* + Free Shipping », DoMyOwn's COVID-19 Update: Wait times may be longer than usual. Will be a repeat customer. Roadsides (including aprons and guardrails), rights-of-way and other similar non-crop areas: So my question is twofold: 1) does it come in smaller sizes? If the product has been tightly sealed and kept out of sunlight and extreme temperatures, the shelf life is 3-5 years. Most prominent offenders are chickweed and dandelion. And 2) what is the shelf life after the container has been opened? After 1 application of End Run evey dandelion hit and 90% of the clover patches were taken out...a second application recently applied appears to have taken out the rest. The synergistic action of its formulation helps keep the It takes out pretty much any Spring time broadleaf weed. We agree that it is imperative to follow label instructions to get the best results from your products. Poison ivy Treating weeds with Trimec, a post-emergent herbicide, removes these eyesores. Powered by KORUSA Pest Control, Inc. Buy Strike Three 3 Way Herbicide Broadleaf Trimec 992 - 2.5 Gal with Wholesale Price, Pro Service, Free shipping, This is same as Triplet SF or Trimec 992 or EndRun or. Drive XLR8 provides faster entry into the plant, increased rain fastness, and more effective and consistent control of grassy and broadleaf weeds. From the looks of the staggering but not yet dead weeds this was not quite enough. Onetime combines the latest Drive® XLR8 herbicide technology with MCPP-P and dicamba to deliver unsurpassed control of nearly 70 weeds.