Want to get hyped about one of the members of the 2020 Dallas Cowboys rookie draft class? Start your work week off the right way with the latest Cowboys news. Ezekiel Elliott and Zack Martin also share their perspectives on the avalanche of unforeseen circumstances that have all but buried the Cowboys thus far. "I won the majority of the time," Trevon said, laughing. It has already been discussed that Jones will miss a few games due to having surgery on Thursday. Dallas’ personnel department is on top of this. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. Even the Cowboys secured themselves some pass-rushing insurance by signing defensive end Everson Griffen recently. Just trying to get tips, things he went through that he can help me on,” Diggs said per the team website. These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. “It’ll be exciting. That’s one of the main things he told me, so that’s my main focus: listen and try to compete.”, Sign up for the Cowboys Wire newsletter to get our top stories in your inbox every morning. Partnered with the USA TODAY Sports Media Group  |  Powered by, Signed a 4 year $6.32 million contract with Dallas (DAL), Drafted by Dallas (DAL): Round 2 (#51 overall), Russell Wilson, DeAndre Hopkins lead midseason performers of the year, Cowboys’ Trevon Diggs could be a huge building block: The Nolan Report, NFL Power Rankings Week 8: Steelers challenge Chiefs at top; Seahawks rise, Titans get help, Will Fuller stays put: NFL trade deadline winners and losers, Randy Gregory flashes potential, Tyler Biadasz struggles: Grading the Cowboys, Should Zack Martin be Cowboys’ RT? We’ve seen players who leave teams on bad terms before shining on another one.

But it’s a gamble that has the potential to pay off big time. “I think any time you had a bad year … you go back and see what am I doing right and what I’m doing wrong,” he said.

He was with his brother, Alabama cornerback Trevon Diggs, when he was picked by the Cowboys in second round. These were not on-the-table issues in Frisco as of Saturday night. In a video from practiced shared by the Cowboys on Sunday afternoon, Diggs can be seen defending former Ohio State wide receiver Noah Brown. Cone drills in the backyard, neighborhood runs wearing a helmet, and bench pressing kids in the living room suddenly became commonplace as players did what they could to stay ready for football. How good will Trevon Diggs be as a rookie and how fast will he develop? The Dallas Cowboys do not have a good situation at safety. Also make sure to subscribe to the official YouTube Channel from Blogging The Boys. "I won the majority of the time," Trevon said, laughing. We still have a few weeks to go. 2021 NFL Draft Order: Cowboys surge into the Top 5, Ravens release Earl Thomas, Cowboys reportedly the early favorite to land him - Jordan Dajani, CBS Sports, Ravens Release Earl Thomas; Inside The ‘Leading Contender’ Cowboys Interest - Mike Fisher, Cowboy Maven, Cowboys “Leading Contenders” To Get Earl Thomas, But Should They? Yep, the Earl Thomas-to-Dallas Cowboys rumors are back in a big way. No doubt, from the outside, adding the name “Earl Thomas’’ to this roster is alluring. Compete, compete, compete,” Trevon said. He had a recorded height of 6013 that season, recorded as XYYZ where X is feet, YY is inches, and Z is eighths of an inch. “The only way to give yourself a chance is to do everything right. With such an enormous fan base, the Cowboys always have pressure to contend, but 2020 appears to be different. Meanwhile the Dallas Cowboys' Ben DiNucci experiment appears to have reached a swift conclusion, and it's backed up by the stats. Steelers looking to declare a no feeding zone. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance. WATCH: Trevon Diggs displays lockdown ability with Cowboys - Riley Gates, 247Sports Want to get hyped about one of the members of the 2020 Dallas Cowboys rookie draft class?

Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Glad to get looks vs. NFL WR. The truth is, the Cowboys took a risk signing Smith to a one-year deal worth up to $4 million. Trevon Diggs covering his brother Stefon in a little one-on-one. But he fell to the Cowboys in the second round and it looks like it could be a pick that pays off big. Still, the news coming out of training camp about Smith has been very promising. But it's a guarantee that nobody could have guessed Cowboys Nation would be passionately choosing sides between Cooper Rush, Ben DiNucci, and Garrett Gilbert at the season's midway point. Share Tweet. Browse our online application for MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL, EPL, or MLS player contracts, salaries, transactions, and more. The Cowboys were always considered the favorite to land Thomas when he was going through his breakup with the Seattle Seahawks. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. The Dallas Cowboys return home this weekend to take on the undefeated Pittsburgh Steelers.

It didn’t take long for the Baltimore Ravens to make up their mind regarding the future of Pro Bowl safety Earl Thomas, as the team announced on Sunday that it had released him for personal conduct that has adversely affected the franchise. According to Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network, the Dallas Cowboys are the favorite to sign Thomas, while the San Francisco 49ers and Houston Texans are teams to keep an eye on as well. How will Chidobe Awuzie fare in a contract year? : Instagram/diggszy_ pic.twitter.com/iV7JSwEJAt. Use of any marks, trademarks, or logos on this website shall not constitute a sponsorship or endorsement by the trademark holder. The first injury report surfaced and it has both defensive end Aldon Smith and starting running back Ezekiel Elliott listed as limited participants and a DNP status for punter Chris Jones. We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic, & serve targeted ads. Watch this. The next question is how much interest should the Cowboys have in adding the veteran roster to its roster? Trevon Diggs, CB, Alabama By Charlie Campbell, @draftcampbell Six years ago, we started a series of articles on why certain prospects went undrafted. This player did not record a RAS either due to injury, choice, or due to metrics not being recorded.

The Alabama cornerback was a four-star wide receiver in high school, twice earning all-area honors in the talent-rich Washington, D.C., metro area. Blogging The Boys, a Dallas Cowboys fan community.

3.2k . - Mauricio Rodriguez, Inside The Star, Mike McCarthy not running away from Cowboys expectations - Joseph Birdsall, FanSided, Five Dallas Cowboys who are turning heads at training camp - Steven Mullenax, The Landry Hat, Zuerlein Eager To Bounce Back After “Terrible” Year - David Helman & Nick Eatman, DallasCowboys.com, WATCH: Trevon Diggs displays lockdown ability with Cowboys - Riley Gates, 247Sports, The gore, guts and horror of an NFL fumble pile, The best of Lamar Jackson’s jukes, spins and stiff-arms, I understand why Andrew Luck retired, because I’ve been in his shoes, 10 unwritten rules to not screw up your NFL jersey number, The never-before-revealed details of the Eli Manning draft-day trade.