Everyone has their own recommendation for cooking, and no one really thinks the directions on the bag is the best way. I like these cauliflower crusted pizzas, but they are pretty small and not that filling on their own.

These three ingredients are the basics, and you can add whatever vegetables you happen to have in your kitchen. It took us around three minutes to cook up a third of the bag. This is made with cauliflower, salt, and nothing else. You’ll find it in grocery stores like Trader Joes and Wholefoods.

Microwave garlicky cauliflower rice. Here’s a fancy sandwich recipe that you can make in a matter of seconds. It would be good with a little chicken stock thrown in. 4 Reasons Why Multitasking Is Not the Best Option, A Branding Expert Shares the Most Common Mistakes (and How to Fix Them), Meet the Woman Behind Electric Car Innovation at GM, I Tried Spanx’s New Leather Leggings—Here’s What I Thought. Top your cauliflower rice and kale mixture with the burger, and if you have a sauce you like, add that on top; otherwise, a spritz of lemon or lime and a sprinkling of salt is all you need. Loved this recipe? If you aren’t a huge fan of cauliflower rice, make your bowl half cauliflower and half regular rice. You would never guess that rice this good came out of a microwave. We also love our pal TJ for making meal prep easy, even when it’s just for us. A simple, clean way to cook rice is to steam it. Microwave garlicky cauliflower rice. Create an account so you'll have a place to store your favorites. But I still make many of my favorite meals-for-one, I just double my portions. I got this tip from Kiersten at OhMyVeggies.com.

I actually coated the pan a little with my Misto before just in case. Happy New Year! Microwave Cauliflower Rice Using a Rice Cooker Plus: Instead of steaming traditional rice in a rice cooker for hours, you can use the Rice Cooker Plus to steam your cauliflower rice in the microwave in about 10 minutes! If you pair it with your favorite stir-fry veggies and a protein, it could be a part of a tasty meal. Where to BuyCauliflower Pizza Crust This was my first time making it and I think next time I would put it in for slightly less time because it was a little too brown for me on top. Well, the same can be done with cauliflower rice (or cauliflower florets, for that matter). for lighter fare. Our Secret Weapon for a Ridiculously Easy Thanksgiving Dinner, We Asked, You Answered: How 50 Everygirls Are Spending Thanksgiving This Year, The 66 Best Thanksgiving Recipes to Make This Year, Feeling Anxious and Discouraged by the Election Results? To learn more about the nutrition content, ingredients, or cooking instructions for this Trader Joe’s riced cauliflower, check out our package scans below. One of my favorite creations is the pizza salad. So this cauliflower casserole was the perfect option for me to bring to work for a few days and for Eric to have something other than a sandwich to eat for dinner.

One of our editors is a huge fan of Trader Joe's crushed garlic cubes, as she gets to … Thanks! Cut the flatbread in half and assemble your sandwich ingredients. Liberally season with salt and pepper. In fact, the Green Giant brand suggests that you put the un-opened package straight in the microwave without even thawing the contents first. I work part-time from home, and with my husband headed off to work, I was used to being alone with our daughter, whipping up meals for one. It would be generous to call this a meal, but it’s a great snack or appetizer to a larger meal. To boost flavor, you can also add salt, pepper, and cayenne if you like a kick. However, Claudia chooses to go without the cover and instead add a tablespoon of water to the dish. Place half the cauliflower and garlic and 1/4 tsp salt in a food processor and pulse 8 to 10 times until the cauliflower is consistently finely chopped, add to a microwaveable bowl. Stir and cook until hot. You can do this quickly and easily using your microwave. There are many colors, too, that I didn’t know exsisted! You will love these, especially if you follow a Ketogenic or Paleo diet…. I love tuna, and with the right accessories from Trader Joe’s, it’s the perfect lunch to pull together in a few minutes.

This is a great side dish solution that’s a substitute for starchy potatoes or regular rice. You can add in sauces if you’d like. Cooks in 2 1/2 Minutesin Microwave or Stovetop This cauliflower dish is so easy and comes to about 65 calories per serving, and that’s adding a little butter into the mix. [The Best Way to Shred Rice], Riced Cauliflower - How to Make Cauliflower Rice, Where to Buy It, Nutrients, Recipes & More. And while the flatbread is good plain, it’s even better if you brush it with olive oil, top it with spices and herbs, and bake in the oven for a couple of minutes until crisp. It’s the deliciousness of a hot pizza, topped with a crisp and refreshing salad. So when I heard Trader Joe’s started making bagged cauliflower rice I wanted to try it right away. My solution for this problem contains 3 simple steps: First, drain the excess water from you steamed bag of cauliflower rice. Here Are 20 Items You Need to Try…, 21 Recipes That Make Camping Feel Like Glamping, How I Went From Being a Meat Lover to Mostly Vegetarian…, New to The Everygirl? One way you can make your steamed cauliflower rice more flavorful is to add vegetable broth when you cook it. This simple step makes this simple dish much tastier. While chicken is baking, pour the cauliflower rice into a large bowl. Any greens will do, but I opt for the Organic Shredded Kale. TJ’s cauliflower rice is mixed with diced vegetables and seasoned with sesame oil and ginger, so all you have to do is pop it out of the freezer and sauté it for several minutes in a nonstick skillet. In fact, you can make up to 9 cups at one time. Trader Joe's Cauliflower Rice. ), I dress the kale with ranch, but you can use any dressing you like, or even just olive oil. Hi Becky…Cauliflower is so versatile and good for you.