‎Find your perfect property by searching in Residential for sale, for rent, Flatmates wanted, Commercial for sale, for lease, and Rural categories using New Zealand’s #1 property and real estate app. 95K likes. Want to give yourself an edge when looking for the perfect rental place? Style form and function - take a bow! And 9 out 10 of those photos is a full sized 3M photos. The Sun, the Sea and the Surf 1089 Whangara Road, Wainui, Gisborne Finding a home, working with agents, negotiations, paperwork, mortgages... and more. The app has no idea they need to cache the photos, so when you open a property page, all photos load once, then when click view photos, they load again! New Zealand’s most visited real estate website: http://www.trademe.co.nz/property Work smarter — not harder — when on the hunt for your new home. Find the latest trends for house prices and rentals in New Zealand. Find your perfect property by searching in Residential for sale, for rent, Flatmates wanted, Commercial for sale, for lease, and Rural categories using New Zealand’s #1 property and real estate app.You can check out properties on a list or map view, save your favourite property searches to get emailed the latest listings, and use the watchlist to narrow down your picks.Share special properties with family and friends, and create viewing and open home appointments in your calendar. Property Search provides quick access to information about a property and surrounding areas. The rush to lock in a rental property before summer saw the nationwide median weekly rent rise 4.2 per cent on last year to $500 in November, according to the latest Trade Me Rental Price Index. Email us: propertyapp_ios@trademe.co.nz. Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Third party advertisements support hosting, listing verification, updates, and site maintenance.

Property prices in the provinces ended 2018 with a bang after six regions reached record average asking prices according to the latest Trade Me Property Price Index. You can check out properties on a list or map view, save your favourite property searches to get ema… Search thousands of residential for sale listings on Trade Me Property, New Zealand's #1 property site. Trade Me has 485 Houses and properties for sale in Nelson / Tasman. MapMe The Android maps adapter kotlin googlemaps maps recyclerview kotlin-android mapbox markers Kotlin MIT 78 848 10 3 Updated Dec 20, 2019. Thanks! A useful app but experience on it is way mediocre. Property Insights by Trade Me is a FREE tool to help you better understand the estimated value of NZ properties as well as giving you access to sales histories, rental estimates and council valuations.