", MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia: "Frequent or Urgent Urination." You can click on the home icon at the top to get off the page.Other than that it looks like Facebook fixed the issue through obscurity which is not the best way since it does not fix the root issue which is that Facebook's backend web hosting systems created a redirect loop which could be just a couple of bad lines of code that created it. How much is too much? International Painful Bladder Foundation: "The Urinary Tract and How It Works. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Also, we’re going to address the many steps required to fix it. If that solves the issue, you’re good. If you manage or run the website, you have work to do.

", “My correction was made in a jiffy.

The microscopic examination of urine that also involves a number of tests to detect and measure various compounds that pass through the urine. But how exactly do you clear cache and cookies? . ", “I get right feedback from experts. All rights reserved. w.onload = loader; National Center of Biotechnology Information: "Comparing Drugs for Overactive Bladder Syndrome. It’s essential to check the URL settings because a misconfiguration can cause redirect loops. Great experience! Signup to our newsletter "English in your Inbox" to receive your monthly fix of English by email. }

So I am assuming you are using facebook's API to connect through your systems and in this case it was not a issue with you but with facebook itself. That could certainly be your answer, especially if you drink diuretics like caffeinated tea, coffee, or alcohol. To check if that’s the case, you will need to redefine the .htaccess file: If your site is OK after that, you will have to reconsider the .htaccess file; if not, you will have to restore the backup, because that file is not the source of the problem. All of this started when Facebook pushed out the new design. + Read the full interview, I started to use TextRanch when I began to learn English. It would be an inconvenience to ask the visitor to click again or type a different URL in the address bar. Thank you so much for helping me! Lesson by Seb, teacher at EC Cape Town English school. The newsletter includes useful lessons, competitions and book reviews. With successful treatment, you can improve your quality of life and reduce your non-stop toilet trips. Or it could signal a health problem. Here you can set your new address email. ", National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke: "Neurological Diagnostic Tests and Procedures.". ", “I got attended to by a real human, it made it personal and that’s beautiful. You should also ring up your doc if you feel pain while peeing or if you see blood in your urine.

However, if you are the manager, you will have to try a few things. (If you want to see what I am talking about just go to facebook.com/home and that is the same page you will get when logging into facebook from a gray account.

Now it looks like Facebook just disabled the /business/dashboard page to display the same This Page Isn't Available message and click on the home icon etc... to bypass.

Facebook "redirected too many times" error, Developer Support – ask questions, find answers, Authentication and Access (ie. ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS is an easy issue to solve, so you only have to ask for help if none of those steps work. Find the wp_options table (or the other prefix defined during installation); Double-click the fields you need to edit; Modify the address in option_value (in the two first lines: home page address and WordPress’ address, the same thing we mentioned before). ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS” or “This webpage has a redirect loop ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS.”, “The page isn’t redirecting properly. They might even be the ones who caused it in the first place.

I exceed the normal pee limit.