Petty's final solo album was Highway Companion which, like his first solo project Full Moon Fever, featured Jeff Lynne in the producer's seat. "Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers Chart History: "25 Years Ago This Week: September 10, 1989", "The ARIA Australian Top 100 Singles – Week Ending 29 Jan 1995", "The ARIA Australian Top 100 Singles Chart – Week Ending 09 Apr 1995", "Tom Petty | full Official Chart History", Recording Industry Association of America, "The Official Swiss Charts and Music Community", "Tom Petty Chart History: Mainstream Rock", "Chartverfolgung / Petty, Tom & Heartbreakers, The / Single", "Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers Chart History: Hot Rock Songs", "Artist Chart History: Traveling Wilburys", "The Traveling Wilburys Chart History: Hot 100", "The Traveling Wilburys Chart History: Mainstream Rock", "The Traveling Wilburys Chart History: Adult Contemporary", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Tom_Petty_discography&oldid=985689371, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "You're Gonna Change (Or I'm Gonna Leave)", "Nightwatchman" (1981) No. Find Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers discography, albums and singles on AllMusic Welcome to the official website of Tom Petty. 6 US Mainstream Rock, Format: VHS, laserdisc; DVD released in 2000. 35 US Mainstream Rock, "One Story Town" (1982) No. The album, which featured Steve Ferrone on drums, produced the single "You Don't Know How It Feels." Heartland rockers whose honest, unpretentious music made them one of America's finest rock acts beginning in the late '70s. Father of, "Music, as far as I have seen in the world so far, is the only real magic that I know.

"Knockin' on Heaven's Door" (All), "Handle with Care" (Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers with Jeff Lynne and Dhani Harrison), "Restless" (Carl Perkins & Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers), Catalogue of published recordings by Tom Petty, "Stop Draggin' My Heart Around" Australian (, No Nukes: The Muse Concerts for a Non-Nuclear Future. Profile: American singer, guitarist, and songwriter, born October 20, 1950 in Gainesville, Florida, USA. "Runnin' Down a Dream" (ARIA Chart) peak: Top 100 (ARIA Chart) singles and albums peaks between January 1990 and December 2010: "You Don't Know How It Feels" (ARIA Chart) peak: Top 100 singles and albums peaks from January 1990 until December 2010: This page was last edited on 27 October 2020, at 11:01. Pre-order today! The long-awaited Wildflowers & All The Rest will be released on October 16th.

"Mr. Tambourine Man" (Roger McGuinn with Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers)

With the Eurythmics, Marc Maron on Underrated Albums and Interviewing Difficult Musicians, Radio on the TV: St. Vincent, Rick Ross, Band of Horses and More, New Releases Roundup: Week of February 18, 2014.

RIP to one of the greatest in rock 'n' roll!!!! Tom Petty.

(LP, Transcription + LP, S/Sided, Transcription), The Robert Klein Hour - Show #21 (December 9, 1979), |-> Killed in Action & Rest in Peace! Campbell was the lead guitarist for the album, but no other …

7 US Mainstream Rock, "Cabin Down Below" (1995) No. 15 US Mainstream Rock, "Feel a Whole Lot Better" (1989) No. Real Name: Thomas Earl Petty. Find Tom Petty bio, music, credits, awards, & streaming links on AllMusic - A seminal figure in rock & roll who distinctively… Petty's second solo album, Wildflowers, included all Heartbreakers members except for Stan Lynch. "My Back Pages" (Bob Dylan, Roger McGuinn, Tom Petty, Neil Young, Eric Clapton and George Harrison)