So anyone knows where are game save files located ? The game sold a total of 88,879 retail copies within its first week of release in Japan, topping the software sales charts for that particular week,[23] with over 112,000 being sold within three weeks. Any "expanded universe" content for Tokyo Xanadu/Xanadu series as a whole. Loading the Clear Data will open the New Game Plus mode. At the beginning of the game she serves as a guide, using her knowledge of …

New Game + Tokyo Xanadu eX+ ... New Game + By seeing the After Story Ending, you're given the option to save a Clear Data.

So anyone knows where are game … Each chapter a new one pops up.

Kou follows them to a back alley. Falcom first announced the game's title on December 17, 2014. [10] Falcom held promotional activities at various real-world locations in Tachikawa, including a Tokyo Xanadu-themed menu at the cafe in Books Orion, an actual Japanese bookstore chain with a location in Tachikawa that appears in-game. The company referred to the game as a "urban myth action rpg". All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Tokyo Xanadu eX+ > General Discussions > Topic Details. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. For completionists it easily takes 100h+. Tokyo Xanadu eX+; a massive action RPG from the masters of the genre, Nihon Falcom! The vita version is also compatible with its Vita TV counterpart. (EU) June 30 2017 (Vita). [1] The game is part of the Xanadu series, and was developed out of Nihon Falcom's desire to create a game of a different type and setting than their other role-playing game franchises, The Legend of Heroes and Ys. Great game (also love the combat).

She is the student council president of Morimiya High School and daughter of the “Hokuto Group,” Japan’s leading enterprise. If you have played the Crane Game at the Houraichou Arcade, you can speak to Saki for an event. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Nihon Falcom announced the game on December 17, 2014. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. © 2020 Valve Corporation. Rion is a popular second-year high school student, an idol with coquettish looks and behavior. She is a second-year student at Morimiya High School and is one of Kou Tokisaka's partners. USGamer described the game's chances of being localized as "extremely strong".

C:\Users\\Documents\my games\Aksys Games\Tokyo Xanadu eX+.

While the other series have a fantasy setting, the events of Tokyo Xanadu occur against the background of a fictional suburb of modern-day Tokyo called Morimiya City, and contain modern elements like smartphones and social media.

Sign in to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested. An enhanced edition of the game, titled Tokyo Xanadu eX+ (東亰ザナドゥ eX+ (エクスプラス)), which features extra sub-events, new costumes and an additional story arc which released in Japan for the PlayStation 4 on September 8, 2016. Popular user-defined tags for this product: Tokyo Xanadu eX+: Outfit & Accessory Bundle.

Mini Games Tokyo Xanadu eX+ ... Mini Games.

「Tokyo Xanadu」Demo Movie - TGS Uncut Theme Song ver. Journalists had considered it as a likely candidate for game localization by Xseed Games, due to their close relationship with Falcom from localizing entries in their Ys and Trails games.

It's total nonsense that Towa isn't playable.

To view reviews within a date range, please click and drag a selection on a graph above or click on a specific bar. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America).

Tokyo Xanadu is an action role-playing game developed by Nihon Falcom. © Valve Corporation. Now playing: Tokyo Xanadu eX+, SaGa Scarlet Grace, Redhead/Taller gym lady usually fussing at the gym people to try harder if you suck at remembering Japanese names like me. How to kill the final boss After Story Calamity Mode. Well - My introduction to the Falcom titles was Trails of Cold Steel, but shortly after I started playing the game (I was only a hour in), I learned it was a follow-up on Trails in the Sky... Yeah, I ended up getting Cold Steel and I very much enjoy it. [5] The company referred to the game as an "urban myth action rpg". An English version of the game was not announced for almost a year after its initial Japanese release, leaving the game's fate in the West uncertain at the time. A lot of people here will tell you to play the Trails in the Sky series first.. but I would honestly recommend playing Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2 first. [15] USGamer described the game's chances of being localized as "extremely strong". For example, the Morimiya Station Plaza, with its red arch monument, closely resembles the north exit of Tachikawa Station, which has a similar-looking blue arch monument.

All Rights Reserved. The first print limited edition includes an original mini soundtrack, a full-colored 64 page art book and an original rubber strap. List of Mini-Games; Skateboarding: When he tries to get in between them, he is sucked into a vortex that brings him to the nightmare realm Eclipse. In this definitive version of Tokyo Xanadu, experience the game in 60 FPS along with new scenarios, new playable characters, new modes and more!