Our. [15], Cantwell playing for Norwich against Chelsea in 2019, "CLUB LIST OF REGISTERED PLAYERS AS AT 19th MAY 2018", "Dereham youngster Todd Cantwell's old school 'incredibly proud' after his Norwich City debut against Chelsea in FA Cup", "Norwich City youngster Todd Cantwell is lapping up England role", "Cantwell targets loan spell after featuring as a substitute for Canaries in Championship games", "Todd Cantwell joins Fortuna Sittard on loan", "Canaries make 10 changes for Stevenage cup tie with Cantwell and Aarons handed full debuts", "Cantwell gives a glimpse of creative capabilities during impressive league debut for Canaries", "Steve Naismith: Norwich City release Scotland striker after unveiling retained list", "Todd Cantwell reflects on his England return as young Lions kick-off Euro campaign", "England U21s kick-off a new campaign and Aidy Boothroyd has picked his squad", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Todd_Cantwell&oldid=986832159, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, * Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 19:15, 28 October 2020 (UTC), This page was last edited on 3 November 2020, at 08:02. He featured on the right side of Norwich’s midfield last season, but not as a traditional winger, as Daniel Farke used him in support of Teemu Pukki in a 4-2-3-1 formation. Fidèle à son apparence et à son accent, Cantwell est un ressortissant britannique d'ethnie blanche aux racines peu connues. Todd Owen Cantwell, né le 27 février 1998 à Dereham , est un footballeur anglais qui évolue au poste de milieu de terrain à Norwich City. The Athletic report that the 22-year-old wants to leave his boyhood club this summer in order to continue playing Premier League football. Can you name Man United's 2009 title-winning squad? The structure of every day can intoxicate young players to the extent they lose touch with reality. [3][6] In the same month, Cantwell was loaned to Fortuna Sittard for the rest of the season.

We present a few lesser-known or untold facts about the midfielder.

Norwich City are reportedly confident of keeping hold of Todd Cantwell beyond the end of the current transfer window despite interest from Leeds United. Reasons for treading such healthy path is to ensure that the body stays in perfect shape to handle the demands of top-flight football. Wasn’t he a force of balance? (Photo by Stephen Pond/Getty Images), When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters.

You can unsubscribe at any time. Piers Morgan: 'I would only return to BGT with Simon Cowell on panel', I'm A Celebrity campmates 'to compete for Welsh lamb rather than kangaroo', ITV releases logo for new series of I'm A Celebrity, Mo Farah 'joins lineup for I'm A Celebrity', Great British Bake Off finalist Luis Troyano dies, aged 48, Prue Leith: 'Paul Hollywood can eat anything and never get fat', Gogglebox, Bake Off, First Dates feature in Channel 4 Christmas schedule, Maureen Lipman, Mary Berry given damehoods, Great British Bake Off return peaks with over 8 million viewers, Bake Off winner John Whaite reveals "sexomnia" diagnosis, In Pictures: Sky News pitches up outside the White House, Happy birthday Channel 4: A look back at the launch day schedule, BBC drops Little Mix: The Search for Boris Johnson briefing, US Election Night: How to watch live coverage in the UK, Picture Preview: Coming up this week on Made In Chelsea, Louise Thompson approached for Made In Chelsea return, Sam Thompson explains parody video about ex Zara McDermott, Made In Chelsea's Sam Thompson: 'I'm in therapy', Jamie Laing "taking a step back" from Made In Chelsea, Zara McDermott releases video to woo back Sam Thompson, Two By Two: Overboard stays top of UK Box Office, Armie Hammer wants 10-year wait for Call Me By Your Name 2, Daniel Craig, Dame Shirley Bassey lead tributes to Sir Sean Connery, Jason Connery confirms father Sean Connery had "been unwell for some time", Scarlett Johansson backs Black Widow delay, James Bond legend Sir Sean Connery dies, aged 90, The Mamas 'to compete in Melodifestivalen 2021', Sam Smith, Ariana Grande battling for top spot on albums chart, Ariana Grande on course for three songs to chart in top 10, Ariana Grande's Positions opens at top spot of UK chart, MM's Hot New Releases, October 30: Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Dua Lipa, Listen: Liam Payne announces Christmas single.