Enter your valid email address to receive the latest updates and promotional emails from TLC directly. They are handled directly by each channel provider. Included FREE with your TV Subscription! Thank you for the detailed feedback, we're very sorry that you've been experiencing these issues with the app. I checked the firestick in my bedroom and it said TLCgo used a whopping 600GB this month!!! Start watching live now! https://watch.hgtv.com/activate.I used to watch these channels on my ROKU but these activation links have been broken for too long. Stream Top Episodes: TLC GO. Just sign in with your TV provider username and password to get access to favorites like Sister Wives, Counting On, 90 Day Fiance, Say Yes to the Dress and many more. Watch your favorite OWN shows, including live TV and full episodes on demand. I don’t suffer from the commercial problem.. not sure why.

The design and show layout is nice and I can easily sort through the shows to find my favorites. I got the following reply from Discovery/HGTV Support and I used my phone instead of Chrome on my Acer Chromebook to successfully login. Please fix because this is very frustrating too many of us who pay for service and can not watch. Thank you. Is their going to be another commercial or not, do I have time for a drink, etc. Visit TLC.com to watch shows or live stream from your computer. Reviewed in the United States on March 30, 2018, In general I think this app is great. I think those are the ones I haven't been able to watch in the last few months. Finally, the codes are only good for one use and they do expire. Strange, since I always used my laptop in the past, but a solution nonetheless.

By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies, Watch TV On Demand. Thanks - I tried that workaround but it gives me a message that Investigation Discovery is not included in my DirecTV package - even though it is & I can watch on a TV. Investigation Discovery GO Will NOT Activate on my Roku, Re: Investigation Discovery GO Will NOT Activate on my Roku.

Now, enter the necessary login credentials.

You can stream TLC Go on your Roku. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. YOU'RE READY TO GO!".

It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. It worked for me!!! I get to the link but I have antena TV and therefore there is no TV Provider. Hopefully they will fix this soon! They don't have Verizon as a subscription to be able to watch??? I can activate any channel on my ROKU except IDGO. I downloaded this app, signed in with our cable provider and now I'm able to watch my favorite shows when my schedule allows, without hogging up my family's DVR. Dragnificent: Behind the Queens. Just sign in with your TV provider username and password to get access to favorites like Sister Wives, Counting On, 90 Day Fiance, Say Yes to the Dress and many more. I thought the Animal Planet app was bad...then came TLC Go, Reviewed in the United States on October 22, 2017. I am having same issues with not getting hgtv go but it’s on my Samsung TV? Categories.

Watch Real Housewives, Below Deck and more Bravo shows!

With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app. Please work with the Discovery networks to fix this issue for the DIY, TLC, Food Network and OWN channels. I love the TLC channel and their app is great for people on the go!

Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information. I may have missed it but there was no choice for that option. I downloaded this app, signed in with our cable provider and now I'm able to watch my favorite shows when my schedule allows, without hogging up my family's DVR. TLC Go broadcasts live reality TV, entertainment, cooking, and TLC Exclusive shows to you directly. Reviewed in the United States on April 9, 2017. I have been using the * "Give Us Feedback" option on Roku to no avail. With over five thousand quality channel titles and new episodes of your favorite cable shows like Counting On, OutDaughtered, Dr. Pimple Popper, Sister Wives, and 90 Day Fiance added daily, the TLC GO app is the answer to all your binge desires.

We update the app frequently to squash bugs and improve performance. It sounds like you are being automatically signed in since it is not asking you for your TV provider.

It’s DirectTV. Included FREE with your TV subscription. I sure wish they would.

We watch a lot of Redbox movies. Watch full episodes and live TV from Science Channel anytime, anywhere.

So my first suggestion is to try a different browser - Firefox and Chrome tend to work best (if you're using one, try the other). The link does not successfully authenticate the code, and does not take you to the list of TV Providers. The activation code for TLC Go will now be displayed. Discovery Communications

When I put in the Code that Roku gives me at idgo.com/activate - I log into my tv provider which is Direct TV & this is the error page I get: Just to clarify, you have DirecTV, and not DirecTV Now? Now launch the TLC Go app once the download is completed. I cancel cable and just using internet with an fire stick, but you can only use this app to watch shows if you have an cable provider. Watch TLC LIVE - Anytime On Any Device. BINGE ON YOUR FAVORITE SHOWS + 90 Day Fiance+ Cake Boss+ I Am Jazz+ Kate Plus 8+ Little People Big World + Long Island Medium+ My 600lb Life+ My Big Fat Fabulous Life + OutDaughtered+ Sister Wives+ The Little Couple+ Trading Spaces+ What Not to Wear+ Who Do You Think You Are And many, many more!FEATURES+ Live TV+ Full Seasons+ Browse and search for your favorite shows by genre+ tvOS+ Chromecast+ Save episodes to your watchlist+ Closed-Captioning supportREQUIREMENTS+ Available in the US Only+ A Wi-Fi connection is recommended+ iOS 9 or higher+ More providers coming soon. New Roku and I'm seeing the same, the web page says "SUCCESS! There is no where to sign into YOuTube on the activation screen for Firefox. WHY should I need an cable provider at all?? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app recently? You have to have a cable subscription to use this app. Glad you love the app and get to have some moments of guilt-free watching! Watch full episodes and live TV from Animal Planet anytime, anywhere. They were fine before something changed some months ago. See, you do not subscribe to cable, dish, or have an antenna.

When I go onto a site that is playing videos (youtube, and other video sharing places), I have a problem, the video will not play, it shows like a glitch with these lines and either will show just a black screen or a green screen. So I go to pick up where I left off on a TLC show on my tv that I started on my phone - it’s never accurate.

After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I tested authenticating the HGTV channel using my own TV provider just now, and it is working as expected. The link does not successfully authenticate the code, and does not take you to the list of TV Providers.

Requires iOS 9.0 or later.

It’s FREE with your TV subscription. Regular TV does not do that, and then you never know when to leave the room. Our customer care executive will guide you. I have no issues as far as activation of IDGo, but I did notice that after playing an episode of I Almost Got Away With It, the channel/app exits automatically and back to the Roku home screen after playing an episode to completion rather than playing the next episode available. It would be nice if all you needed to do was sign into your Roku account, link with your cable/satellite provider and be done with it and able to access whatever TV Everywhere app/channel you wished so long as of course you subscribe to said networks with your pay-TV provider.

Won’t let me authenticate I have it in my direct tv pkg?

Open the app for entertainment anytime, anywhere. Thanks, Tanner. You can reach HGTV support here: 1-866-587-4653 or online at: https://watch.hgtv.com/general/faq. The Queens cozy up to talk about the latest episode of Dragnificent! Honestly, I expected a lot more from this app. As for the commercials, at least the app lets you know how many commercials you will be having.

For instance, if you're using a computer, use a smartphone or tablet.

I have Cox Communications (Contour) as my TV provider on the family room TV. By purchasing this item, you are transacting with Google Payments and agreeing to the Google Payments.

The idea is great and I really do love the fact that I can catch up on episodes of shows I missed. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Activate TLC GO for Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, and Xbox.

YOU'RE READY TO GO!"

So last night after trying EVERYTHING possible, I finally got logged in!!