Learn more. Personal choice, lack of large television screen, lack of television and so much more. , Watch TV and recordings on your phone or tablet from your TVHeadend server. TiviMate premium is only 99 4.99 / year for 5 devices and includes a free 5-day trial. Here you can get the number of 1,00,000+ Free and premium android apk apps available which you can select according to your requirements. We can help. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Log in sign up. How to set up Tivimate app with your username and password In order to install the Tivimate Iptv video player app on your android tv, Nvidia shield, smart tv, fire tv stick/cube etc, you must first download on the device and also enable apps from unknown sources for the device. I do not have the option for lifetime and am interested in a lifetime subscription. You can choose apps from the category like Browser, Business, Communication, Education, Entertainment, Helth & Fitness, Internet, Life Style, Mobile & Video, Messenger, Music & Audio, Photography, Productivity, Social, Tools, Games, Travel and Weather whatever kinds of apps you are looking for you can find easily and quickly. I believe if you cancel the sub it won’t renew then u can select lifetime after it expires.

It is not IPTV player app! It allows managing your activated devices also.

Ministra Player for Smartphones and Tablets, ClickTV: Video On Demand & IPTV Player M3U PRO, Sunny Light M3U & XML IPTV Player with TV program, Cookies help us deliver our services. Tap on “Install” by giving all the required permissions. For some reason. TiviMate premium costs only $4.99/yr for 5 devices and that includes a 5-day free trial. Download TiviMate IPTV Player Premium Apk for Android. Hi, I have tried Tivimate for one year and it is due for renewal today, looks like it will be automatic. Reviews Review Policy.

TiviMate IPTV Player Premium Apk is the most popular App/Games across all the platforms. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Before installing TiviMate Premium, users must register for an account through the TiviMate Companion app. Prior to installing TiviMate Premium, users must register for an Account via the TiviMate Companion App . TiviMate premium is only 99 4.99 / year for 5 devices and includes a free 5-day trial. TiviMate is an IPTV Player designed to work with IPTV Services that provide either M3U or Xtream Code servers. Discussion of TiviMate - IPTV/OTT player for Android.

You can also manage your active devices. Still have questions? Once you cancel it and it does expire, then you purchase lifetime, will you lose any of your playlist and epg data???

If canceling the current subscription does not give you the option to sign up for Lifetime just register under a new email address. This app is intended to unlock Premium functionality of TiviMate IPTV player on devices without Google Play. how do i … Here you will able to download TiviMate IPTV Player Premium Apk file free for your android tablet, phone, or another device which are supports android OS.

It has other features that are very convenient and productive entertainment needed to watch your favorite or game broadcasts, no matter where they are. User account menu. Hello. I do not have the option for lifetime and am interested in a lifetime subscription. ClickTV is your app if you want to enjoy IPTV from m3u list iptv! And then buy the lifetime. Install the TiviMate Companion app from the Google Play Store. Go to “Settings” and toggle on “Unknown Sources”. Lifetime option. And is lifetime still limited with 5 devices? 3. TiviMate IPTV Player APK is a video player designed for users who want to watch TV channel content on their mobile devices. 1. I ended up buying the yearly subscription in within 5 days I already knew I wanted the Lifetime but when I canceled and went to renew it only gave me the option to renew the one-year. TiviMate IPTV Player Premium Apk can be used to any Android device that is running on Android Android 5.0+ and later versions.