I can change.”. After 10 years, the wife starts to think their kid looks strange so she decides to do a DNA test. - Dalmatians can't play hide and seek, because they are always spotted. I ask him, "Why are you jogging in your underwear?" ". Katie is 9 years old girl who grew up in a village , she like to wear her pretty little dress her mum made for her on her birthday . - The biggest room you have, is the room for improvement. If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea … does that mean that one enjoys it? Her friend, however, finds a ribbon on a wreath, so she uses that. They both look good hanging from a tree. - What do you call an Amish guy with his hand up a horses ass?

I fell off the fire.

- Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity! - What's the difference between kinky and perverted? We hope these short jokes and puns make you laugh. The one-liner is, in some ways, the ultimate expression of comedic art. The doctor checks him and says "bill I’m not sure how to tell you this , but you have a very rare condition where your balls press up against your spine and put pressure on your head. If you want more, check out these other jokes. That’s why you've been getting these heada, Doctor says "Don't listen to them. If you're not pushing one around, then you're riding it. A: Von by von Q: Why don't Jewish cannibals like eating Germans? thumb_up 41. - Women are like convertibles.

I am over 18. - Indifference will be the downfall of mankind, but who cares? Congratulations, you are now a genius. A: … Niggers Are Always Causing Problems How many spics does it take to have a bath?

A: Good n Tight Q: How do you get rid of aristocratic Germans?

Underwear Jokes .

- Women are like jazz music ... 3/4 jazz time and 1/4 rag time.

- Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool. She replies, "okay, meet, So, two ladies ditch their husbands for a ladies night out on a Friday night and they go do whatever middle-aged women think is cool to do on a Friday night. The only way to relieve the pressure is to remove the testicle, Then does that make a woman's panties a "Below-the-Patch-Snatch-Hatch?". Except he didn't say it needs to go in the front.

- Women and rocks are very much alike ... We skip the flat ones. Q: Why is the German Prime Minister never seen in the morning? - Keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.

We're not sure what is wrong with your husband so we'll need to test everything we haven't tested yet. Because one of them lost a quarter. - Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. - If you open the door to a lesser evil, a greater one will slink in after it. Quiero calcetines." Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. A boy suddenly approached her and said "I would pay you $5 if you would help me climb the tree and pluck me an apple". Later t, When you ask yourself when the heck did you buy leopard print. - A woman is the only hunter who uses herself for bait. Of course, his wife finds this habit disgusting, and even as she asks him to stop, he only snickers, continuing the habit every morning. - There is one thing that all smart asses have in common... "Wise Cracks!". - One cow spying on another cow is called a steak out. You exposing yourself to keep cool ? Funny one liner joke. Duck goes into the chemist's shop. - A girl went into a doctor's office with a strawberry up her ass, The doctor said: "I've got some cream for that.". ----- What do a nigger and an apple have in common? - A giraffe's family reunion is called "necks of kin. I was so shocked I almost crapped her pants.

The boy then handed her the $5 after receiving the apple. ----- What does N.A.A.C.P stand for? Les Dawson Stand Up Jokes I said to the chemist, 'Can I have some sleeping pills for the wife?' For more funny one line jokes on a similar topic see Really Funny Short Jokes about Men and Their Stupidity on the page Really Funny Short Jokes.

- What did one Illinois prison inmate say to the other? Man- Doctor,it hurts when i put one leg up, then put it down, then put the other leg up and then put that leg down. - If you can't be content with what you have received, be thankful for what you have escaped.

- The road to success is always under construction. Both were intended for children but no one can get dad's hands off either of them. - Prisoners complain behind bars, husbands complain in them. This joke may contain profanity. Any married man should forget his mistakes, there’s no use in two people remembering the same thing. I don't know if it was because she was still wearing them or because the rest of the family was there. - Putting a teenager in prison, won't stop his face from breaking out. Married man one liner joke. It is really close to it though.

...he doesnt know what to do so he finally goes to a doctor for the pain. One day, while at school, Marika feels something wet in her underwear. A girl wearing a skirt was reading her favourite book under an apple tree. - When fish are in schools they sometimes take debate. Today a man knocked on my door and asked for a small donation towards the local swimming pool. - Inflexibility is the hallmark of the Tiny Mind. He was asked to throw out the first ball at a World Series game; but … he looked at the ball and, instead of throwing it, he put it in his pocket and sat down. - What does an electric train toy and a woman's breasts have in common? In hindsight "Shatner Panties" probably wasn't the best name choice. They start to talk and eventually go back to his place.

He says, "You came home from work early". "Two pairs of underwear please."

A: They give them gas. - Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. One of the things Scots ... these professional comedians are much cleverer when it comes to jokes and one liners. - The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. He says "Excuse me - I have a magic watch and right now it's telling me you aren't wearing any underwear". 106 of them, in fact! Great. - I'm impressed, I've never met such a small mind inside such a big head before. - Prisoners complain behind bars, husbands complain in them. Big Funny One Line Jokes Collection - The Best Really Funny One Liners, Really Funny Short Jokes about Men and Their Stupidity, Best Short Jokes Ever about Police and Thieves, Funny One Line Jokes About Life Inside the Human Mind, Best Short Jokes Ever That Will Blow Your Mind, Best One Line Jokes About the Confusing Life Inside the Human Mind. Pierre, a French fighter pilot, takes his girlfriend, Marie, out for a pleasant little picnic by the river Seine. - A woman can humiliate any man by simply saying "Hold my purse.". Susan was proud at her achievement after her first day and was eager to tell Mum about the great audience of boys she attracted at school when showing off her skills. Share. Sourced from Reddit, Twitter, and beyond! - Whenever I find the key to success, someone changes the lock. One day in class, Johnny raises his hand and says "teacher, I'll bet you $50 I can guess what color your underwear is." Some one told him it was made from Ivanka's underwear.