Tiësto, real name, Tijs Michiel Verwest, is a Grammy-winning Dutch DJ and record producer who began making music at the age of 25. On the Road. Prices are set by sellers/promoters & may be above, below or at face value. Scroll down to see all ticket options and prices. All rights reserved. While Tiesto is pretty much an impossible act to follow, they did a great job keeping the party going. This is my third time on Dj Tiesto concert and definitely is different all the 3 times have been. Unfortunately, it was not me. Wish I could see him in Trondheim, Bergen and bodø as well! Tiësto is not due to play near your location currently - but they are scheduled to play 3 concerts across 3 countries in 2020-2021. On Saturday 3 people threw water-bottles at him and he was hit!!! The music was on point, there was a lot of club life music played at first, which was to be expected. Seven Lions generally produces a lot of dubstep and electro house, and has only just begun to become widely popular. Calvin Harris spends $7 million on Hollywood mansion; take a look inside, A Look At Deadmau5's Penthouse In Toronto, DJ's Sunset Plaza House Has Neon Lighting and Really Phallic Pool, Greta Garbo’s Swedish island villa is on the market, All you need is $11.7M to buy John Lennon’s former Surrey home, Ellen DeGeneres puts house up for sale at $45 million, Ellen, TV host and comedian, lists her stunning Santa Barbara stone villa for $45M, Jack White bought George Nelson’s Kalamazoo midcentury time capsule, Beastie Boys' Mike D lives in this gorgeous Malibu modern house.

Tijs Michiel Verwest OON (Dutch pronunciation: [ˈtɛis miˈxil vərˈʋɛst]; born 17 January 1969), known professionally as Tiësto (/ t iː ˈ ɛ s t oʊ / tee-ES-toh; Dutch: ), is a Dutch DJ and record producer from Breda, North Brabant.

The crow was awesome, the music, effects and sounds was great. My heart was slightly broken though because though the music was good it seemed Tiesto was not into his set as much as previously seen. This was my second time seeing him and the venue made it better than the first. You are able to get very close if you don't mind the crowd up front. Definitely looking forward to seeing him again in the future. In addition to headlining the world's biggest festivals and holding residency in Las Vegas, Tiësto cultivates new sounds within the genre through his record labels, Musical Freedom and AFTR:HRS, and through his weekly radio show, Clublife. If you're into dance music, then you have to have lived under a massive rock for the past ten years not to have heard of him. Not only for the amazing music that evokes emotions and nostalgia, not only for the long lasting memories we can associate with each of his songs, BUT for the outstanding artist he is. The energy that fills the event is electrifying - whether a club, music festival or concert hall. Tiesto Net Worth – $150 Million How Did Tiesto Make His Money & Wealth? 1,021,921 fans get concert alerts for this artist. Track selection and mixing were, by all accounts, perfect, and the place went nuts for the full 90+ minutes of the set. I've had the pleasure of meeting Tijs Michael several times and he is truly a nice person!

Each CD has its own magic and theme so start with the “In Search of Sunrise 6: Ibiza”, then “In Search of Sunrise 7: Asia”, then “In Search of Sunrise 4: Latin America”… then you are on your on! Even though my friends and I had been there for nearly 9 hours dancing and raving, the entire crowd started chanting, "Bring out the King" right before he came onstage and this is when the crowd's energy had truly reached its apex. I true legend to the EDM music industry. Tiësto is the greatest DJ of All Time. From headlining EDM festivals like the world-renowned Tomorrowland in Belgium, to hitting all major hotels along the Las Vegas strip, and even having a regular residency on Spain’s party island Ibiza, there’s no limit to where Tiësto will go. It was incredible and we would do it again tomorrow if he was playing close enough. I think what made the whole experience even more memorable was that at one point there was a city-wide power outage for 10 minutes in the middle of his set and if you live in Cape Town, that’s pretty common so the whole crowd completely chilled about it. Information About Buying Tickets Safely For Sold Out Events. The words AWESOME, EPIC, AMAZING, just do not seem to cover it. Tiesto is a legend amongst the dance community, getting his huge break when he performed at the opening ceremony for the 2004 Olympics. Would recommend to anybody.Even the opening DJs got me pumping.

Find information on all of Tiësto’s upcoming concerts, tour dates and ticket information for 2020-2021. His set was absolutely on point, vastly exceeding my expectations. I have been to a lot of concerts at a lot of different venues and this was by far my favorite. The venue was well set-up and temperature was acceptable (it's nearly impossible to keep upwards of 10000 moving people cooled off completely). Tiësto has used various stage names over the course of his career, but Tiësto, which is a variation on a childhood nickname, has stuck. Wildest night of my life so far! The track selection was good, as was the mixing, and the party was superb throughout his set. Adiago for Strings will always be his most well known song and it can bring such peace to everyone around as well as loving one another like sister and brother. After dominating both the house and trance worlds, Tiësto has successfully brought his brand of dance music to the masses with his latest release, A Town Called Paradise, and through collaborations with artists like The Chainsmokers, Martin Garrix and Oliver Heldens, to name a few. View all concerts. True performer. if you aren't familiar with their sound. Stereoboard.com is a Ticket Comparison Service. to his accolades from Rolling Stone and Mixmag to his certified gold and platinum hits, Tiësto remains one of the world's top DJs – no easy feat for an artist whose career has spanned decades. I have been a fan of Tiesto for over 10 years, and to see him live after all this time, I was not disappointed. He was named "the Greatest DJ of All Time" by Mix magazine in a poll voted by the fans. Tiesto was actually at the I Hear Radio music festival mere hours before his set and flew from Las Vegas to Denver to make the show. Stereoboard.com is developed & maintained by Eyedigit Limited, 34 Lambourne Crescent, Llanishen, Cardiff CF14 5GG.

From his multiple Grammy nominations (and Grammy win!) Yeah the event is awesome and no violence inside everyone is so happy and join the music only the problem I don’t can’t dance because the club is very full so thanks for the invite and bring more hardcore or hardstyle djs. He might be forty-plus years old but he still moves the masses of twenty-something crowds. We can provide you with the cheapest DJ Tiesto Denver ticket prices, premium seats, and complete event information for all DJ Tiesto events in Denver.