© 2020 Scattered Quotes | ABOUT | PRIVACY POLICY | TERMS AND CONDITIONS | DMCA | AFFILIATE DISCLAIMER, Noobmaster, hey, it’s Thor again. Korg is engaged in what seems to be very heated round of Fortnite, with a player named "Noobmaster69" who seems to constantly torment Korg.

Avengers: Endgame and Captain Marvel are now in theaters. That kid on the TV just called me a dickhead again. Korg: [playing Fortnite] Thor, he's back. I'm pretty sure he's dead.Thor: Ah, where to start? Steve Rogers: So, let's start with the Aether. All rights reserved. Thor: Loki, I thought the world of you. The scene is quickly becoming one of the more debated moments of Avengers: Endgame - some fans found it hilarious, others thought it was insufferable, and a major disruption to the more solemn tone of the movie. It's more of an angry sludge sort of thing so, someone's gonna need to amend that and stop saying that.Thor: Here's an interesting story though about the Aether - My grandfather, many years ago, had to hide the stone from the Dark Elves. Thor: Brother, however I have wronged you, whatever I have done that has led you to do this, I am truly sorry. That kid on the TV just called me a d*ckhead again. Oh, that's right, yes! Thor: I am sick of this. Rather than performing the duties of a loving and benevolent king, Thor is found by his old teammates lazing away in his cabin, wasting the hours away drinking and playing Fortnite! Thor: I am sorry, no offence but you're a very Earthy being.

The pile of rocks waving at you.

Marvel Thor Fortnite is part of Games Collection and its available for - Desktop PC, Laptop, MAC Book, Apple iPhone, iPad, Android Mobiles, Tablets. And you can help them. Allow me to introduce myself. By creating an account, you verify that you are at least 13 years of age, and have read and agree to the Comicbook.com Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, By Kofi Outlaw Listen, buddy, if you don't log off this game immediately, I am gonna fly over to your house, come down to that basement you're hiding in, rip off your arms and shove them up your butt! You can also browse other Avengers: Endgame quotes . Thank you, daughter. Avengers: Endgame was full of surprises and twists, and two of the reveals that were kept closest to the proverbial chest were no doubt the big five-year time jump between the events of Infinity War and the present day action of Endgame, as well as how that time gap drastically affects Chris Hemsworth's Thor! So Jane, actually, actually, actually Jane is a, is a old flame of mine. Quill, Groot, Drax, the chick with the antenna - all gone! Copyright 2018 ComicBook.com. In this latest episode, we go all in on Avengers: Endgame! How did you feel about getting a Fortnite joke in Avengers: Endgame? Just as long as we're all in agreement.Thor: Let's kill him properly this time. Oh, that's right, yes, go cry to your father, you little weasel!Korg: Thank you, Thor.Thor: Let me know if he bothers you again, okay?Korg: Thank you very much, I will. Go cry to your father, you little weasel! What's really the sad irony of the world today is that in just one year's time, the Fortnite craze has come, largely gone, and been replaced by a new game du jour. [slaps him]Rocket: You think you're the only one that lost people? Whoa, whoa, whoa!Tony Stark: What are you thinking? We have to.Steve Rogers: We will. But let's be honest, our paths diverged a long time ago. We're talking about space magic and can't seems very different, don't you think. He has to be lying.Nebula: My father is many things. I lost the only family I ever had. But these people are innocent, taking their lives will gain you nothing. When the Avengers finally due track their old teammate to New Asgard, Thor has become "Fat Thor," a lazy and perpetually drunk oaf, who is more Big Lebowski than he is the Odinson. When the Avengers try to make contact with Thor, they find the Thunder God isn't quite the warrior he used to be. See I got to, I got to introduce her to my mother who's dead. Listen, bud, if you don't log off this game immediately I am gonna fly over to your house, come down to that basement you're hiding in, rip off your arms and shove them up your butt! Clint Barton: Yeah look, I …

Noobmaster, hey, it's Thor again. A liar is not one of them.Thanos: Ah. We're talking about space magic and can't seems very different, don't you think.Clint Barton: Yeah look, I know that I'm way outside my-my pay grade here. Isn't that right? It is supposed to be me. I am... inevitable.James Rhodes: We have to tear this place apart. Get it together.Clint Barton: Can't get her back.Thor: What's, what's your-What?Clint Barton: It can't be undone. Thor, what do you know?Natasha Romanoff: Is he asleep?James Rhodes: No. Thor is played by Chris Hemsworth in Avengers: Endgame. Yeah, I'm actually a thing. Someone called it a stone before.

Let us know in the comments! It's probably for the best that we never see each other again. Frigga: The future hasn't been kind to you, has it?Thor: I didn't say I was from the future.Frigga: I was raised by witches, boy. Rocket: [To crying thor] Come here.Thor: I think I'm having a panic attack.Rocket: Come here.