She’s thicker than a snicker, why you look so bitter?

You could get thicker than a snicker On May 10th, 2019, TikTok user @nicemichael uploaded an edit that gained over 875,900 likes and 60,300 shares in 13 days (shown below, left). Just cash and [?]

See more ideas about Curvy woman, Curvy girl, Women. Huh 'v' I ain’t gon' lie, she got booty for days Flick, flick, flick, it’s sick being so thick Not a gold digger, but she gets money bigger On April 26th, 2019, TikTok user grammcracka uploaded a video of himself rapping the lyrics. Not a gold digger, but she gets money bigger Digital Archaeologist & Treasurer & Media Bus Boy, Digital Archaeologist & Curator & Collection Butler, Digital Archaeologist & Archivist & Media Bus Boy. [Verse 2: Justin Abisror] You should reconsider, she wants what you can’t give her

Urban pants with the tiniest waist Thick, thick, thicker than a snicker [Chorus: Justin Abisror] Not a gold digger, but she gets money bigger She’s so thick, thick, thicker than a snicker Thicker than a snicker, thicker than a snicker The thickest bitch out there - sthef. She’s a thick chick, Tinder I flick Dark Martins, lavender grunge rock The sound clip was used in over 207,400 videos in two months. Yeah, she toppin' all of them chicks The video gained over 156,700 likes and 5,100 shares in a week. 'i' Sista Girl, i still don't dig the euro hair styles on sisters even when it looks good. All apparel sizes are measured manually and may have 0.5-1 inch difference. Updated Wide-Mouth Cat Goes ":| :O :| :O" In Lip Syncs and Memes, Twitter Memers Message To Voters: 'DO NOT Worry About Biden's Tax Plans', TikTokers Who Look Like Celebrities Are Finding Their Perfect Other Half Through Duets, This Extra Veiny Driver Has Been Running Things Over For Three Years Now, Election Night Ends Pretty Much As Expected: With No Clear Victor And Lots Of Anxiety For Both Candidates, Glenn Greenwald's Resignation From The Intercept, Concordia University of Michigan "CUM" Merchandise.

This the right time to @ me on Twitter ” Just beautiful ”, Drop 3 Dress Sizes in 7 Days? In association with Black Girls R Everything. Bangin' body with the longest lashes, huh So hot that you melted my frozen cheese She’s thicker than a snicker, why you look so bitter? trace 'Cause you’re thick, chick, Tinder I flick -I Love Being Black. Bang, no bank shots Thick, thick, thicker than a snicker / Not a gold digger, but she gets money bigger / She’s thicker than a snicker, why you look so bitter? Sophie. See this amazing little tip women are using to lose w8 fast. Thicker than a snicker Thicker than a snicker is when a girl has a round but and big and cute Dang girl you are thicker than a snicker by Devin kelly DAMS October 26, 2019

She’s thicker than a snicker, why you look so bitter? Thick and toned. Thicker than a snicker, thicker than a snicker Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love.

Okay. I called up Benjamin 'cause you’re worth a million dollars It’s that thicker than a snicker, it’s that thicker than a snicker [Verse 1: Justin Abisror] (1 inch = 2.54 cm). And I’m loving the thighs, coman las waves She’s a thick chick, Tinder I flick Thick, thick, thicker than a snicker She’s thicker than a snicker, why you look so bitter? Making large figures 'cause of her figure Click, click, click, girl, we just click The video gained over 1.5 million likes and 216,100 shares in a month (shown below). Nov 6, 2019 - Explore Lashunda Hawkins-Collins's board "Thicker than a Snickers" on Pinterest.

Thicker than a snicker, thicker than a snicker

Thicker than a snicker, thicker than a snicker

by

Aug 20, 2020 at 01:38PM EDT When I say I'm talking lio thick J lo thick Beyonce thick Kelly Clarkson thick you see my wife is a thick chick.

Thicker than a snicker, thicker than a snicker Thick, thick, thicker than a snicker Know Your Meme is an advertising supported site and we noticed that you're using an ad-blocking solution. She’s a thick chick, Tinder I flick Thicker than a snicker, Thicker Than a Snicker (Lois Edition) by Justin Abisror (Ft. Taylor Blarington), Thicker Than a Snicker (Flanger Remix) by Justin Abisror. Then again, I'm the sad bastard that even remembers that specific ass line from one of the worst movies ever made, wonder what that says about me…. Thicker than a snicker, thicker than a snicker Legal Information: Know Your Meme ® is a trademark of Literally Media Ltd. By using this site, you are agreeing by the site's terms of use and privacy policy and DMCA policy. That Shakespeare and Hitchcock, hey Thicker than a snicker, thicker than a snicker www.facebook.com/ThatsStankyPr… Chocolate Vogue, "When you say you will GO natural, what you mean to say is that you will RETURN." Rump, yeah, rump, rump, rump 'Cause you’re thick, chick, Tinder I flick [Chorus: Justin Abisror] Thicker than a snicker, thicker than a snicker Ray Bans and look at them kicks You should reconsider, she wants what you can’t give her She’s thicker than a snicker, why you look so bitter? to view the image gallery, Thicker than a snicker, thicker than a snicker Yeah, she thicker than a snicker Thicker than a snicker, thicker than a snicker If you are NOT an admirer of bigger women PLEASE DO NOT FOLLOW! naturallyglowingbrite: “ myblacksexuality: “ . Not a gold digger, but she gets money bigger Catch her at her vibe at Urban Outfitters May 23, 2019 at 03:08PM EDT Not a gold digger, but she gets money bigger Thicker Than a Snicker Lyrics: She’s thicker than a snicker, why you look so bitter? This blog is dedicated to BBWs and extra curvy women. A lot of you all know, I have a thing for thick chicks. [Verse 3: Vanilla Woodz] andcallmeshirley. She’s thicker than a snicker, why you look so bitter? You should reconsider, she wants what you can’t give her You should reconsider, she wants what you can’t give her Get the Thoughts and prayers neck gaiter and mug. [Outro: Vanilla Woodz] It’s like how I look around the house, except significantly sexier…. Of all stupid things beneath the fucking heavens to make a TikTok about, THIS is what ya make popular? [Post-Chorus: Justin Abisror] Thicker than a snicker, thicker than a snicker

Flick, flick, flick, it’s sick being so thick You should reconsider, she wants what you can’t give her Thicker Than a Snicker refers to a series of TikTok videos in which users implement editing effects to add emojis and a warped picture to highlight the lyrics "you are thicker than a snicker, heavy like a Chevy, come here little mama let me rub up on the belly" while dancing. She’s thicker than a snicker, why you look so bitter? Thick, thick, thicker than a snicker Flick, flick, flick, it’s sick being so thick

by to view the video gallery, or She’s thicker than a snicker, why you look so bitter? She’s thicker than a snicker, why you look so bitter? Thick, thick, thicker than a snicker so right now, I'm gonna tell all y'all fellas out there why you should get you a thick chick reason number one because thick chicks have curves and curves are sexy. On May 17th, @sebationmoy uploaded another popular variation which gained over 273,500 likes and 7,900 shares in a week (shown below, right). Girl, you’re hotter than a Hot Wheels car Thicker than a snicker, thicker than a snicker Curves like Lincoln Drive #PleasantlyPlumpNation. Origin For US customers, please go for the US size for the top fit. The perfect body. [Pre-Chorus: Justin Abisror] [Post-Chorus: Justin Abisror] That's some garbo movie taste for ya right there. Press It’s Vanilla Woodz, hey Shorty thick , thicker than a snicker Every time she do it it's for me and my niggas And her friend do it with her She don't even like girls But a stack will make her kiss her (go on, kiss her) She’s thicker than a snicker, why you look so bitter? After her thigh all of you wish She’s so thick, thick, thicker than a snicker [Pre-Chorus: Justin Abisror]

So, boo, can I have those buns now, please? [Post-Chorus: Justin Abisror] On May 16th, @ally.lore uploaded a similar video which adds emojis and emphasis to "Thicker," "Chevy" and "A" (shown below, center). And you’ve got big buns just like all the sandwiches Wait…isn't that from..The Love Guru?

Snicker definition, to laugh in a half-suppressed, indecorous or disrespectful manner. Skinny is for girls, curves are for women ! Did I mention how thick them assets? She’s a thick chick, Tinder I flick PROTIP:

She’s thicker than a snicker, why you look so bitter? Thick, thick, thicker than a snicker See more. You should reconsider, she wants what you can’t give her She’s thicker than a snicker, why you look so bitter? 'r' You don’t get money playing HQ Trivia Flick, flick, flick, it’s sick being so thick Voluptuous in all the right places It's where your interests connect you with your people. Thick, thick, thicker than a snicker You should reconsider, she wants what you can’t give her All them skinny chicks can’t look this real You can help confirm this entry by contributing facts, media, and other evidence of notability and mutation. Flick, flick, you can be my thick sidekick Thicker Than a Snicker refers to a series of TikTok videos in which users implement editing effects to add emojis and a warped picture to highlight the lyrics "you are thicker than a snicker, heavy like a Chevy, come here little mama let me rub up on the belly" while dancing. [Chorus: Justin Abisror] Thicker Than A Snickers Shorts. This ain’t no Hershey bar or a Twix, man (Yup)

Sometimes she talks in accents, huh She’s thicker than a snicker, why you look so bitter? Late Night With Kitty Martini: carol by ~samuraiblack. [Chorus: Justin Abisror] She’s thicker than a snicker, why you look so bitter? My girl’s thicker than a bowl of oatmeal She mix, she mix my habits up I can call you my princess just like Vitarah Different monitor settings mean colors may differ slightly. Are you the sun, cause you’re a superstar Not a gold digger, but she gets money bigger To show them they can still be sexy regardless of size! Everyone’s starting 'cause you’re acting so scandalous This blog is not for men (but thank you for following), it's for women. to view a random entry. [Pre-Chorus: Justin Abisror] You’re so hot I should call you Los Angeles Thick, thick, thicker than a snicker Not a gold digger, but she gets money bigger You’re my thickness, gotta call me an ambulance She’s so thick, thick, thicker than a snicker She’s the kind of thick that make you want to feel, yo Added © 2007-2020 Literally Media Ltd. No thanks, take me back to the meme zone! Hour glasses, she only my face