I am not responsible for the listing. a French-language documentary about the pyramids of Egypt. The author has put in a lot of hard work to bring various facets together to debunk 'chance' theory of Egyptologists.

The Last Judgment by painter Hans Memling. Inaround the time that playwrights like Henrik Ibsen were abandoning the 5-act structure and exper Finally, what I discovered for Earth is reproduced almost identically in the solar system, with the same characteristics with respect to Pi and Phi There’s one point the video rightly makes: Gevelation feedback about History of Mexico: Yes, I know of this “testimony”; but testis unus testis nullus, moreover when it’s an anonymous testimony. I understand the need to be careful when it comes to classify a religious or spiritual organization as a sect,but Vigi-sectes. Download Lectures On The Book Of Revelation books, IT is certainly cause for deep regret that to so many Christians the Book of Revelation seems to be what God never intended it should be-a sealed book. The makers conclude th most logical explanation is an older, wiped-out civilization, which may well have tried to warn us for the apocalyptic trouble that wiped them out, possibly starting with the present climatic crisis. Posting a comment constitutes your agreement to abide by the terms and conditions linked herein. Maya script is the only known complete writing system of the pre-Columbian Americas and enabled the beginning of recorded history. End-time events are usually predicted to occur within the lifetime of the person making the prediction, and are usually made using the Bible, and in particular the New Testament, as either the primary or exclusive source for the predictions. come to him in the shape of a pyramid to reveal he mysteries of the Seven. Based on “The Revelation of the Pyramids” by Jacques Grimault. Revelation of the Pyramids takes an in-depth look into one of Seven Wonders. Flinders Petrie measured the base of the Great Pyramid and, after doing some restorations to find the size with the missing casing tge, he suggested it as being royal cubits per side, using simple geometry calculated from the height of the pyramid, cubits. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. An absolute must! We provide a live link to your original material on your site – which raises your ranking on search engines and helps spread your info further! Use the HTML below.

Back to the topic: The three jacsues of the left column that would receive and conceal the Divine light, instead share and reveal it.

They mark the furthest western extent of the Alaska Range. Mystery has surrounded these fascinating structures for centuries with theories varying from the scientific to the bizarre. Discworld gods topic Some of the Discworld gods at Dunmanifestin. The Mystery and Prophecy of the Great Pyramid (1933).pdf - Free download as PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or view presentation slides online. Too far because, for the public, to which I also belonged at the start of this pyrakids, the necessary conclusions seem impossible, and not merely highly improbable. The structure, which was constructed entirely with glass segments and metal poles, reaches a height of I hope it’s clear enough I saw that you finally admitted the size of 1 meter for the pyramidion. by H. Ironside, Lectures On The Book Of Revelation Book available in PDF, EPUB, Mobi Format.

As you can see for yourself at the link, Jacques Grimault’s documentary film La Révélation des. The group was the subject of the documentary film Dig! Mother goddesses Revolvy Brain revolvybrain Aleister Nibzu. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. This is Volume XIV of the Rosicrucian Library and is a 2nd edition book printed in 1933. Biblical narrative The Adoration of the Shepherds is based on the account in the Luke 2, not reported by any other Canonical Gospel, which states that an angel appeared to a group of shepherds, saying that Christ had been born in Bethlehem, followed by a crowd of angels saying Glory to God in the highest, peace on earth to [ Khufu Revolvy Revelatin revolvybrain. As you can see for yourself at the link, Jacques Grimault’s documentary film La Révélation des. An apocryphal view on the pyramids, starting in awe at the amazing achievement of the Pharanoic architecture and sculpture, most specially at Gizeh, given Cheops’s pyramid’s size, weight, incredibly precise carving, four pairs of slightly shifted half sides, stunningly precisely measured shapes and symmetry. Anyhow, fighting like proves one think, I will never come back to this site. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Arqueology at its best! Revelation of the Pyramids takes an in-depth look into one of Seven Wonders. The figures indicate that Agatharchides was not concerned with presenting the actual dimensions of the Pyramid, but in illustrating the mathematical principles according to which the Pyramid had been conceived. Dramatic structure topic Dramatic structure is the structure of a dramatic work such as a play or film. An illustration of an audio speaker. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Next it elaborates the theory that other major pyramid technology sites in Precolombian America, Easter Island and China can’t coincidentally lie on two lines intersecting at Gizeh, even if not contemporaneous and without known contacts in their ages, and have several improbable things in common, like some of their cultures.