What a great match up!!

Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 27, 2017.

9movies, hulu, m4ufree, xmovies, hdmoviespoint, Copyright © Putlockers . It consists of two parts; Revelations, a recording…. Worth the money and worth watching, though I think somebody took a great idea, but did not make the most of what could have been. All contents are provided by non-affiliated third parties. Reviewed in the United States on March 19, 2012.

But I think the real gem of the movie isn't just how much you like them, it really is the story itself. The acting is quite good, the plot is not really too predictable and this is an enjoyable film. A newly single woman (Catherine Zeta-Jones) becomes involved with the much-younger man (Justin Bartha) she hired to take care of her children. Unfortunately for him, so does his superior officer. The movie works because it has two main characters that genuinely care about each other without being condescending, rude or manipulative toward each other. Description After a humiliating public meltdown, an acclaimed college basketball coach is forced to take a job coaching a hapless junior high school team. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. It has it's usual rom-com moments at times, but the odd-ball jokes and chemistry between the leads more than makes up for it! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Sandy hires Aram to be her nanny, and it isn’t long until Aram and Sandy find out they get along wonderfully and start to date. The Rebound. Available on: TV Computer Tablet Phone. Watch trailers & learn more. Download or stream from your Apple TV, Roku, Smart TV, computer or portable device.

Mission: We believe in a more inclusive world, one where all people have equal opportunities to participate in sport, regardless of their abilities. A small-town woman tries to achieve her goal of becoming a flight attendant. We thought it was very unique in the fact that it decided not to take the extremely cheesy route (i.e. Select the department you want to search in. Overall, a surprisingly enjoyable film. First off, it's hard not to like any rom-com with Catherine Zeta-Jones and Justin Bartha. The story of Miami’s wheelchair basketball team, as they deal with a recent defeat on the court, as well as challenges in their personal lives. It is a movie well worth seeing, cute, sweet and in many ways showing how love is something that catches you off guard and doesn't fit a certain mold. But is their relationship real or is it, in fact, just a rebound for both of them?

You can also download movie, subtitles to your pc to watch movies offline. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 13, 2017. I rented this movie without much expectation, simply out of curiosity.

Please help us to describe the issue so we can fix it asap. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 11, 2013. After all, this one stars Catherine Zeta-Jones (Sandy) and Justin Bartha (Aram) as the two leads. Catherine Zeta-Jones is a gutsy mom who catches who husband cheating with her best friend and has to pick up and start life all over as a forty-something mom in NYC. She pulls it off really well. So many things in this just make me smile. Jodi, the tallest girl in her high school, has always felt uncomfortable in her own skin. A newly single woman (Catherine Zeta-Jones) becomes involved with the much-younger man (Justin Bartha) she hired to take care of her children. "Someone Like You Shouldn't Be With Someone Like Me - An Old Girlfriend With Two Kids" - Sandy, Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2012. Totally Bill Hicks is a video released in 1994, re-released on DVD in 2002, documenting the life and comedy of Bill Hicks. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I found "The Rebound" a straightforward and enjoyable 'Adult' Romantic Comedy, written and directed by Bart Freundlich, and not your usual tired fare. However, the ending is so sweet and natural, there isn't some big moment like in so many other romantic comedies! Some platforms allow you to rent The Rebound for a …