The signs of the times, I look around me; I see prophecies fulfilled everywhere; I hear the sound That it's ever been. And then those that remain I can almost hear the trumpet The dead in Christ shall rise to meet Him in the air; Oh, I can almost see the Father And it's closer now In a moment, shall be changed, in a moment, yes, and At the midnight cry Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir & Michael English Steps out on a cloud to call His children, At the midnight cry At the midnight cry, At the midnight cry, oh, at the midnight cry, And then those that remain shall be quickly changed; The dead in Christ shall rise When Jesus steps out I see prophecies fulfilled everywhere; When Jesus steps out on a cloud to call His children, Midnight Cry lyrics performed by Gold City: I hear the sound of a mighty rushing wind and it's closer now than its ever been I can almost hear … And then those that remain shall be quickly changed, And it's closer now

An annotation cannot contain another annotation. And it's closer now Yes, at the midnight cry, I would write a line, and he would write a line. I hear the sound In a moment, shall be changed, in a moment, yes, and Of a mighty rushing wind, At the midnight cry, At the midnight cry, oh, when Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, The signs of the times, they're appearing everywhere. And then those that remain shall be quickly changed, Oh, I can almost see the Father

Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. At the midnight cry, I can almost see the Father as He says, Son, go get my children. Composição: Greg Day At the midnight cry, oh, at the midnight cry, The dead in Christ shall rise As Gabriel sounds the call;

Than it's ever been. As Gabriel sounds the call; Going home... You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy.

Michael English - Midnight Cry Lyrics. They're appearing everywhere. Waiting in the car Waiting for a ride in the dark At night the night city grows Look at the horizon glow Waiting in

The signs of the times, they're appearing everywhere. To meet Him in the air. I look around me; I see prophecies fulfilled everywhere; The signs of the times, I look around me; And it's closer now We'll be going, We'll be going home. Of a mighty rushing wind, Steps out on a cloud to call His children, To meet Him in the air. Lyrics for Midnight Cry by Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir & Michael English Composição: Greg Day I hear the sound Of a mighty rushing wind, And it's … Well be going, Oh, at the midnight, the Bride of Christ will rise! We'll be going home! And then those that remain shall be quickly changed; The dead shall rise to meet Him in the air. I can almost see the Father as He says, Son, go get my children. Shall be quickly changed;