The officials told him that Taured didn’t exist, but he presented them with his passport, issued by the nonexistent country of Taured, which also showed visa stamps corroborating his previous business travels to Japan and other countries.

And while some people may seem content with the story as it stands, our view is that there exists countless mysteries, scientific anomalies and surprising artifacts that have yet to be discovered and explained. His native tongue was French, but Japanese was just one of the numerous languages he was fluent with. In his wallet was a variety of currencies from various European countries, as if to verify his frequent flyer tendencies.

Plus, see what some of your favorite '90s stars look like now. I really enjoyed this book.

USA TODAY and #1 AMAZON overall bestselling author Jeremy Bates has published more than twenty novels and novellas, which have been translated into several languages, optioned for film and TV, and downloaded more than one million times. ", Reviewed in the United States on April 10, 2020. Officials find out that the company which he mentioned existed in Tokyo but not in Taured. The Man from Taured There are many reported human skeletal finds which are in discordance with current evolutionary beliefs dating back to anomalously ancient geological periods in the distant past, way before it is accepted that human beings ever existed.

For fans of Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Richard Laymon, Bentley Little, as well as other horror and mystery authors such as Dan Simmons, Jack Ketchum, Robert McCammon, Brian Keene, Darcy Coates, Amy Cross, Jeff Strand, Ambrose Ibsen, Jeremy Robinson, Nick Cut-ter, Blake Crouch, Joe Hill, Iain Rob Wright, Jeff Menapace, Matt Shaw, Heather Graham, Jack Kilborn, James Herbert. His primary language was French, yet he spoke Japanese and several other languages.

★★★★★, "One of the greatest suspense-filled books I have ever read" ★★★★★, "If you enjoy Richard Laymon, you'll love reading Jeremy Bates" ★★★★★, "A true edge-of-your-seat thriller...I couldn't put it down!" ( CC BY-SA 3.0 ). The author took a story about a man from another dimension or one such of stories about interdimensional travellers as there are a number of such misteries like "Green children of Woolpit" and other stories. The "real" story of The Man From Taured The world of urban legend is one of the areas of the internet and the world prefer to live in. I like Jeremy Bates books.This book has been a bit of a disappointment for me. Similarly, the hotel he mentioned did exist but hotel employees informed them that no such booking was made. His story is very similar to Jophar Vorin, a lost stranger with his peculiar time travel story!