It's not because I'm French that I appreciated this movie which I've seen twice. The dramatic decisions taken to present it may be predictable, and the movie may not offer anything daring or revolutionary. The Intouchables will touch you in the most unimaginable and unforgettable ways.

After a tragic accident, two stage magicians engage in a battle to create the ultimate illusion while sacrificing everything they have to outwit each other. Which Country Will Win the 2018 FIFA World Cup? Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends.

Don't have an account? Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist. Of course there isn't anything new about this film, or the story it tells, but it's heartwarming to see a quadriplegic overcome the baser anxieties of his handicap, and for a disenfranchised ex-con find happiness and loyalty in his friendship. It handles its potentially prickly subject matter with kid gloves, but Intouchables gets by thanks to its strong cast and some remarkably sensitive direction. With François Cluzet, Omar Sy, Anne Le Ny, Audrey Fleurot. Driss accepts the challenge and moves to the mansion, changing the boring life of Phillipe and his employees. This 10-digit number is your confirmation number. When an open-minded Jewish librarian and his son become victims of the Holocaust, he uses a perfect mixture of will, humor, and imagination to protect his son from the dangers around their camp. Out of the blue, Driss cuts the line of candidates and brings a document from the Social Security and asks Phillipe to sign it to prove that he is seeking a job position so he can receive his unemployment benefit. Do it and you will be the only smoking quad!! 197 of 249 people found this review helpful. |, September 20, 2012 Please click the link below to receive your verification email. It stars François Cluzet and Omar Sy. | Rating: 4/5 2011 13+ 1h 52m Tearjerkers. View production, box office, & company info. Let's be honest. The percentage of Approved Tomatometer Critics who have given this movie a positive review. The film stars Kevin Costner, Charles Martin Smith, Andy García, Robert De Niro, and Sean Connery, and follows Eliot Ness (Costner) as he forms the Untouchables team to bring Al Capone (De Niro) to justice during Prohibition. [3], From Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, "Intouchables réussira-t-il à battre les Ch'tis ? Please reference “Error Code 2121” when contacting customer service. This touching true story of a millionaire and his convict caretaker revolves around a friendship of disrespect and humor. When he does, Driss is amazed to learn he has the job to take care of Philippe in his daily activities, not to mention the living quarters that go along with it. |, September 20, 2012 Indeed, the loss of stars in my personal rating comes from the fact that it offers nothing new.