Even though my brothers do me just like that

Thought he got off early doing time in the pen The ghetto From the hood and they represent Users who like The Ghetto; Users who reposted The Ghetto; Playlists containing The Ghetto; More tracks like The Ghetto; License: all-rights-reserved Edit Release All Versions of this Release Review Changes .

(Children are cryin') Keep dealing with the hard times day after day Might deal me some dope but then crime don't pay

Nowadays if you can't say a rap, or play sports The ghetto (Talkin' 'bout the ghetto)

Be intelligent, when you put em in check The ghetto I wonder if the mayor overlooked that list, Instead of adding to the task force send some help, Waiting on him I'd better help myself

"The Ghetto" is a 1990 single by Oakland rapper Too Short from his album Short Dog's in the House. Trying to survive, trying to stay alive, The ghetto Add to Collection Add to Wantlist Remove from Wantlist. (Ha, 'cause that's the only place that I know) Even though she's got five mouths to feed

But will he kill another brother before he dies?

Dip to the hood and get rich

You find the face of George Washington And that's to take care of you, only you and yours We're all the same color underneath "The Ghetto" is a 1990 single by Oakland rapper Too Short from his album Short Dog's in the House. Young kids grow up and that's all they know, Didn't teach him in school now he's slangin dope, Only thing he knows is how to survive I'm ridin on some gold ones

Never be ashamed of what you are

(But I got no place to go) Even though they put us down and call us animals They should be spendin that money right here You know his face, but don't know his name Cause what they do to black man ain't funny

2020-01-06T04:32:42Z Comment by Nathan Rodgers.

[Verse 1: Too $hort] She'd rather spend her money on a H-I-T We ain't starvin like Marvin, won't see no roach Gettin paid doin all kinds of stuff

The ghetto

I always tell the truth about things like this In the ghetto, you keep one eye open All day long, just hoping and hoping You can pay your bills and not drink too much Then the problems of life you'll be throwing up Like me, but you don't see Ten years from now, where will you be? The American dream for the average minority

(Funk funky ghetto) Ten years from now, where will you be? I'll probably ball 'til the day I die (Funk funky ghetto) Even though my brothers do me just like that I take you back to Iceberg Slim

- "FRANCHISE" - LYRICS, 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, HOT SONG: Tory Lanez - "Most High" - LYRICS, 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First.

‘Money in the Ghetto’ was like, look we fucking living like Hollywood in the ghetto.”, We ain't starvin like Marvin, won't see no roach. Too Short: The Ghetto ‎ (7", Single) Jive: ZB44119: Europe: 1990: Sell This Version: Recommendations Reviews Add Review [r1279818] Release.

Short dog's in the house you'd better listen to me Never be ashamed of what you are We sittin on 'em fat in the hood If you a everyday hustler, get your money Unless your hustle ain't breakin the law

(Talking bout the ghetto) 'Cause to me, life is one hard rap Cause Short Dawg ain't nuttin nice

(Funky, funky ghetto) Get a degree and start makin' dollars Only one thing wrong, and it's a Trip

I don’t think anyone remade [‘Hollywood Swangin’‘] before I did. The ghetto (Talkin' 'bout the ghetto) All you gotta do is just be yourself She was nine months pregnant, ain't nothing changed

Every day I wonder just how I'll die We use alias names like too $hort Inner city schools don't teach us shit

[Hook Two] Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Talking bout the ghetto funky funky ghetto

Havin money in the ghettooo Then the problems of life you'll be throwing up Short Dog is in the house, you better listen to me Wall to wall dirty orange carpet

Then the problems of life you'll be throwing up All the time tryin to put us the pen I always tell the truth about things like this Can't be white and whites can't be black The ghetto Make money baby, that's all I do Housing Authority and the O.P.D The ghetto

In the state of California Every day it's the same You're sittin on leather watchin big screens

Proud to be black, stand tall and hard (Tryin' to survive)

If he played me close and tried to test my cool Die 10 schönsten Geburtstagslieder mit Songtext, "A Volks-Rock'n'Roll Christmas": Alle Songs aus dem neuen Album von Andreas Gabalier, Gute Nacht: Die 10 schönsten Schlaflieder mit Songtext, Die 20 schönsten Trauerlieder mit Songtext, Log dich ein oder registriere dich kostenlos, Purple Disco Machine & Sophie and the Giants - Hypnotized Songtext, Joel Corry - Head & Heart (feat. Five twenties for a hundred dollar bill Never really saying just who we are The ghetto, (Talking bout the ghetto)

You graduate and can't spell "diploma" Chorus Two.

“The Ghetto” is a 1990 single by Oakland rapper Too Short from his album Short Dog’s in the House. And if I didn't, so what?

All you gotta do is just be yourself Only thing he knows is how to survive

This video is unavailable. Hollywoooooood! The Ghetto Songtext von Too $hort mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com

Too Short - The Ghetto - Vinyl 12 - 1990 - US - Original günstig online kaufen bei HHV - Versandkostenfrei bestellen ab 80€! I always hit the town wit my boy Ben Franklin

Drive fancy cars, make love to stars Buy CD Sell CD. The song was featured on the fictional radio station Radio Los Santos in the videogame Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.The instrumental was based on the Donny Hathaway song of … That wasn’t anything much more than that.

All Around the world in the other countries Young kids grow up and that's all they know [Chorus] [Verse 2: Too $hort] Share. Ten years from now, where will you be?

(Funky, funky ghetto) So just peep the game and don't call it crap

The story I tell is so incomplete

Too Short spoke about the song during an interview with Complex: I don’t think anyone remade [‘Hollywood Swangin’‘] before I did. The ghetto

The Ghetto by Too Short. That hadn’t been touched by any rappers. Abraham Lincoln got shot and died

Even though the streets are bumpy, lights burned out So much game in a Too $hort rap If I bust a Ben Frank' get some Andrew Jacksons They put his face on the front of the ten The ghetto The ghetto

Can't get a job get drunk some more

The song was featured on the fictional radio station Radio Los Santos in the videogame Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, POPULAR SONG: Travis Scott feat.

Old school buddies not doing it right The ghetto Didn't teach him in school now he's slangin' dope

When ya chill wit the rich folks in the hood The song was featured on the fictional radio station Radio Los Santos in the videogame Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

Only thing I know is how to survive So fucking good. [Chorus] And even though rich folks got it good The ghetto The ghetto

(Don't even have shoes on their feet) Like me, but you don't see I got money baby, just tell me the price (Funky, funky ghetto) Marketplace 0 6 For Sale from $1.19.

Five kids in the house and no food to eat

The ghetto And when they throw you in jail you got nothing to say

Edit Release All Versions of this Release Data Correct . [Verse Three]

Nate Dogg 1920 Nathan Rodgers. I'm on the Eastside livin' like a king

The ghetto In the ghetto, you keep one eye open Dope fiends die with a pipe in their mouth

While me and my people try to get out The ghetto

The ghetto Make your money, get some weed and a forty

The ghetto Blacks can't be white and whites can't be black, Why you wanna act like someone else?

Five kids in the house, no food to eat

So if you don't listen it's not my fault

Rich nigga get high relaxin

Every day I wonder just how I'll die

Freed the slaves so they put him on the five

Cause folks got money in the ghetto.. yeah you know

[Chorus] Sell you stuff you might kill for Too Short: The Ghetto ‎ (12", Promo) Jive: 1397-1-JDAB: US: 1990: Sell This Version: ZB 44413: Too Short: The Ghetto ‎ (7") Jive: ZB 44413: Germany: 1990: Sell This Version: Recommendations Reviews Add Review [r476893] Release.

(Talkin' 'bout the ghetto)

Got us stuck on stupid, Straight S.O.S She was nine months pregnant, ain't nothing changed The song discusses the struggles of living in the ghetto and the difficulty of getting out of the ghetto to live a more successful life. And when they throw you in jail you got nothing to say Benz so clean don't roll it just fly away

Marketplace 0 35 For Sale from $1.11. I'll be getting paid and you'll be paying the cost We make real big banks and buy brand new clothes Spend fo', get an ounce of dank then (Funk funky ghetto)

Hollywoooooood! The ghetto (Talkin' 'bout the ghetto)

Man child in the promised land

(Tryin' to stay alive) Just revisiting the concept of ‘The Ghetto.’, We upped it a little bit. Even though some people give you no respect

And her baby dies just like a dope fiend Hey hey hey.. whatcha got to say (They got money in the ghetto) Why you wanna act like someone else?

If he played me close and tried to test my cool We use alias names like TOO $HORT

Emirate","en":"United Arab Emirates"},"recalculateVat":true,"vat":{"base_high":19.0,"base_low":7.0,"base_none":0.0,"high":0.0,"low":0.0,"none":0.0},"isDACH":false,"isGermany":false},{"id":453054678,"code":"VN","isTaxed":false,"defaultDeliveryDays":{"min":2,"max":5},"name":{"de":"Vietnam","en":"Vietnam"},"recalculateVat":true,"vat":{"base_high":19.0,"base_low":7.0,"base_none":0.0,"high":0.0,"low":0.0,"none":0.0},"isDACH":false,"isGermany":false},{"id":453054677,"code":"VI","isTaxed":false,"defaultDeliveryDays":{"min":2,"max":5},"name":{"de":"Virgin Islands (U.S.)","en":"Virgin Islands (U.S.)"},"recalculateVat":true,"vat":{"base_high":19.0,"base_low":7.0,"base_none":0.0,"high":0.0,"low":0.0,"none":0.0},"isDACH":false,"isGermany":false},{"id":453054676,"code":"WF","isTaxed":false,"defaultDeliveryDays":{"min":2,"max":5},"name":{"de":"Wallis und Futuna","en":"Wallis and Futuna"},"recalculateVat":true,"vat":{"base_high":19.0,"base_low":7.0,"base_none":0.0,"high":0.0,"low":0.0,"none":0.0},"isDACH":false,"isGermany":false},{"id":453054565,"code":"BY","isTaxed":false,"defaultDeliveryDays":{"min":2,"max":5},"name":{"de":"Weißrussland","en":"Belarus"},"recalculateVat":true,"vat":{"base_high":19.0,"base_low":7.0,"base_none":0.0,"high":0.0,"low":0.0,"none":0.0},"isDACH":false,"isGermany":false},{"id":453054675,"code":"EH","isTaxed":false,"defaultDeliveryDays":{"min":2,"max":5},"name":{"de":"Westsahara","en":"Western Sahara"},"recalculateVat":true,"vat":{"base_high":19.0,"base_low":7.0,"base_none":0.0,"high":0.0,"low":0.0,"none":0.0},"isDACH":false,"isGermany":false},{"id":453054674,"code":"WS","isTaxed":false,"defaultDeliveryDays":{"min":2,"max":5},"name":{"de":"Westsamoa","en":"Western Samoa"},"recalculateVat":true,"vat":{"base_high":19.0,"base_low":7.0,"base_none":0.0,"high":0.0,"low":0.0,"none":0.0},"isDACH":false,"isGermany":false},{"id":453054630,"code":"CF","isTaxed":false,"defaultDeliveryDays":{"min":2,"max":5},"name":{"de":"Zentralafrikanische Republik","en":"Central African Republic"},"recalculateVat":true,"vat":{"base_high":19.0,"base_low":7.0,"base_none":0.0,"high":0.0,"low":0.0,"none":0.0},"isDACH":false,"isGermany":false},{"id":453054548,"code":"CY","isTaxed":true,"defaultDeliveryDays":{"min":1,"max":3},"name":{"de":"Zypern","en":"Cyprus"},"recalculateVat":false,"vat":{"base_high":19.0,"base_low":7.0,"base_none":0.0,"high":16.0,"low":16.0,"none":0.0},"isDACH":false,"isGermany":false}],"currencies":[{"id":1,"code":"USD","symbol":"$","preferred_in_shop":true,"has_fractional_unit":true,"separated_using_point":true,"symbol_left_of_amount":true,"exchange_rate":1.1855},{"id":2,"code":"JPY","symbol":"¥","preferred_in_shop":false,"has_fractional_unit":false,"separated_using_point":true,"symbol_left_of_amount":true,"exchange_rate":122.86},{"id":3,"code":"BGN","symbol":"Lw","preferred_in_shop":false,"has_fractional_unit":true,"separated_using_point":false,"symbol_left_of_amount":false,"exchange_rate":1.9558},{"id":4,"code":"CZK","symbol":"Kč","preferred_in_shop":false,"has_fractional_unit":false,"separated_using_point":false,"symbol_left_of_amount":false,"exchange_rate":26.766},{"id":5,"code":"DKK","symbol":null,"preferred_in_shop":false,"has_fractional_unit":true,"separated_using_point":false,"symbol_left_of_amount":true,"exchange_rate":7.4467},{"id":7,"code":"GBP","symbol":"£","preferred_in_shop":true,"has_fractional_unit":true,"separated_using_point":true,"symbol_left_of_amount":true,"exchange_rate":0.9045},{"id":8,"code":"HUF","symbol":"Ft","preferred_in_shop":false,"has_fractional_unit":false,"separated_using_point":false,"symbol_left_of_amount":false,"exchange_rate":357.83},{"id":11,"code":"PLN","symbol":"zł","preferred_in_shop":false,"has_fractional_unit":true,"separated_using_point":false,"symbol_left_of_amount":false,"exchange_rate":4.5134},{"id":12,"code":"RON","symbol":"I","preferred_in_shop":false,"has_fractional_unit":true,"separated_using_point":false,"symbol_left_of_amount":false,"exchange_rate":4.8648},{"id":13,"code":"SEK","symbol":null,"preferred_in_shop":false,"has_fractional_unit":false,"separated_using_point":false,"symbol_left_of_amount":false,"exchange_rate":10.277},{"id":14,"code":"CHF","symbol":null,"preferred_in_shop":true,"has_fractional_unit":true,"separated_using_point":true,"symbol_left_of_amount":true,"exchange_rate":1.0724},{"id":15,"code":"NOK","symbol":null,"preferred_in_shop":false,"has_fractional_unit":true,"separated_using_point":true,"symbol_left_of_amount":true,"exchange_rate":10.85},{"id":16,"code":"HRK","symbol":"kn","preferred_in_shop":false,"has_fractional_unit":true,"separated_using_point":false,"symbol_left_of_amount":false,"exchange_rate":7.5518},{"id":17,"code":"RUB","symbol":"₽","preferred_in_shop":false,"has_fractional_unit":false,"separated_using_point":false,"symbol_left_of_amount":false,"exchange_rate":91.745},{"id":18,"code":"TRY","symbol":"TL","preferred_in_shop":false,"has_fractional_unit":true,"separated_using_point":true,"symbol_left_of_amount":false,"exchange_rate":9.998},{"id":19,"code":"AUD","symbol":"A$","preferred_in_shop":false,"has_fractional_unit":true,"separated_using_point":true,"symbol_left_of_amount":true,"exchange_rate":1.6356},{"id":21,"code":"CAD","symbol":"C$","preferred_in_shop":false,"has_fractional_unit":true,"separated_using_point":true,"symbol_left_of_amount":true,"exchange_rate":1.5478},{"id":22,"code":"CNY","symbol":"CN¥","preferred_in_shop":false,"has_fractional_unit":true,"separated_using_point":true,"symbol_left_of_amount":true,"exchange_rate":7.8331},{"id":23,"code":"HKD","symbol":"HK$","preferred_in_shop":false,"has_fractional_unit":true,"separated_using_point":true,"symbol_left_of_amount":true,"exchange_rate":9.1922},{"id":26,"code":"KRW","symbol":"₩","preferred_in_shop":false,"has_fractional_unit":false,"separated_using_point":true,"symbol_left_of_amount":true,"exchange_rate":1330.68},{"id":31,"code":"SGD","symbol":"S$","preferred_in_shop":false,"has_fractional_unit":true,"separated_using_point":true,"symbol_left_of_amount":true,"exchange_rate":1.6014},{"id":32,"code":"THB","symbol":"฿","preferred_in_shop":false,"has_fractional_unit":false,"separated_using_point":true,"symbol_left_of_amount":false,"exchange_rate":36.525},{"id":34,"code":"ILS","symbol":"₪","preferred_in_shop":false,"has_fractional_unit":true,"separated_using_point":true,"symbol_left_of_amount":false,"exchange_rate":4.0035},{"id":35,"code":"ISK","symbol":"Kr","preferred_in_shop":false,"has_fractional_unit":false,"separated_using_point":false,"symbol_left_of_amount":false,"exchange_rate":163.7},{"id":50,"code":"EUR","symbol":"€","preferred_in_shop":true,"has_fractional_unit":true,"separated_using_point":false,"symbol_left_of_amount":false,"exchange_rate":1.0}],"languages":["de","en"],"preferredCountries":[453054519,453054585,453054737,453054526,453054736,453054520,453054734,453054733,453054528,453054534],"shoe_size_mappings":["us","eu","uk","jp"]}}.