The work can be hard at times, however the Directors are always available to give support.

Stay away!! I really enjoyed working at the Gardner School. I loved working at The Gardner School. It has been a great experience so far! Not enough pay for their expectations and how you’re treated. Offers okay benefits, cute children, reliable work.

I highly recommend working for TGS! See who you know in common; ... Corporate Accounts at City of Windhoek. You’re constantly working from home and never getting recognition. If you were in charge, what would you do to make The Gardner School a better place to work?

GARDNER — A local organization that has served the public for 50 years will no longer have an office in the city. I worked here for a year and a half. The regional manager is the devil. Learned very early on there is so much favoritisms.

They DONT give prep time. I loved all of the school wide activities like the pumpkin decorating contest, water days every Wednesday over the summer, pajama days, movie days, etc. Majority of everything that happens there is for an image to maintain their monetary growth. However, most of the teachers are friendly. The job drained me physically and emotionally. Teachers are not given help. Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Gardner School. Kids were always sick. The Exit packet should have been given to you as soon as you gave your notice.We understand how important benefits can be and have already taken measures to make sure this does not happen to another candidate. There was not a big recognition for black history months, for example.

I really like working at The Gardner School of Midtown. The pay is not enough for what you have to deal with at work. I loved working with the children and families at the Minnetonka site yet unfortunately, they were one of the only good aspects of the job.

There’s one teachers whose racist and she is leaving to go some place else. A lot of what made this job unenjoyable came from management.

Our community is ready to answer. The staff truly works together as a team, and having the ability to ask for help from any staff member there is what makes the work place so special. We love to hear from our current employees.

We recieve shorted lunch breaks due to not having the staff. The only thing worth while about sticking around was the amazing teachers.

The job drained me physically and emotionally. If you love teaching or being in childcare The Gardner School is the place to be. Edina, Minnesota Shingobee provided a complete remodel of an aging industrial building for The Gardner School in Edina, MN, in 2017. I do not believe this company as a whole is a good company. In Gardner, the corporate office that has been in the former Simplex Time Recorder building on School Street for 15 years is expected to close within a few months. We are happy that you feel supported by TGS team. Please let me know if there is anything I can assist you with, again thank you for your feedback!! Our door is always open here at corporate if you need anything. I loved just about everyone I worked with. How did you feel about telling people you worked at The Gardner School?

What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at The Gardner School? It’s hard work and not great pay but the kids are worth it. Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on, Stressful and frustrating work environment, loved the kids and coworkers. Not enough management support. Too many changes in management over the course of my time there.

We do this for the safety of the children while still giving the staff time to take a break. It's not perfect but there isn't a center that is. I will leave out the lack of bathroom breaks. Was always asked to either come in early, or stay later, or both. Upscale finishes were added to the exterior of the building, which transformed it from a basic, 1960’s-era industrial building to a distinguished, upscale residential appearance.Construction of the renovation yielded a few surprises, including load bearing walls that were constructed of sand-filled masonry for soundproofing, and exterior areas that had settled up to six feet since the building’s original construction. We thank you for all your hard work and hope that you are with us for many more years! Worst place ever to work. My typical day at work was just checking in at the front office, and waiting on my student and the teacher to get there, so we could get started on the day. The children and families are wonderful and make coming to work each day extremely rewarding! Sign up to receive our Shingobee newsletter! If you enjoy being over worked poor management and seeing children treated poorly then this job is for you .

From the start you really get to form an everlasting bond with both children and parents.

If I had to pick something to change I would say more cultural experience would be a great addition!

And she’s scary and insane.

We love to hear about the current employee's experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Gardner School. We love to hear how the company has created a team based company from the teachers up to the corporate office. Otherwise it was a wonderful place and I am SO glad I had the opportunity to work there! The Gardner School has some great turnover. I am sorry to hear that there was some miscommunication with the Exit Package. What is the work environment and culture like at The Gardner School? We are always here for you at the corp office as well. From the start, I loved the director/assistant director of the school. Thank you for your feedback.

We want nothing but the best experiences for our staff. It seems as if there's a revolving door for staff.

Management never encouraged or rewarded staff on anything, all they do is complain about the teachers.

There was an incident that involved a negative conversation involving race between some employees, which later resulted in diversity training and the regional manager coming. But again, the kids were adorable to work with and the pay wasn’t so bad, even if it wasn’t the promised amount. Also, I learned that no matter what type of job you get your going to have hard times.

Lastly expect to be over RatioSometimes it's just not good to have a lot of women working together. I have created life long friendships at TGS with staff and families.

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company. Cleaning crew only comes twice a week that’s why these kids are always sick. Thank you for being part of our TGS team! We are glad that you are having an enjoyable experience.

Thank you for your feedback. There were so many different races and ethnicities in the center but not many opportunities to to learn about them.

If Administration members were upset they would ignore you.

I would love to discuss how the management teams makes your job harder than easier. My first teaching position has been here at TGS Bucktown and I couldn’t of picked a better place! We are grateful for the time you spent with us and wish you the best luck on your new adventure!! Thank you for your feedback. They tell you one thing , they do the opposite.

Namibia.

Was always asked to either come in early, or stay later, or both. It was fun and challenging. Long hours, sometimes try to cut hours, stressful environment, bad management, Feels like you are babysitting instead of teaching. You always get sick.

Lots of bullying going on by certain teachers. Great place to work and learn. This place isn’t as great as it seems. Promotions are nonexistent and they lied about them often...also they were given out of you were well liked. Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback.

We are so delighted that you are having a great experience with TGS.

We are glad that you are part of our team today and for years to come. Originally built in 1969, the property’s history included use as a sound/recording studio. With a curriculum that is both exciting and educational, there is both structure and flexibility to meet the needs in all age groups . How did you feel about telling people you worked at The Gardner School?

I’m a previous employee of the Brentwood location. I worked there for a month and felt no respect from management. diploma, even after working there for many years. Yes I would agree the work is hard and that is why we appreciate our teachers so very much!!! Posts about Corporate Office written by Gardner/Fox.

There was a new manager who didn't know how to manage.

I love having the opportunity to watch children grow from the youngest babies in our infant program to graduates in Pre-K.

They want parents money. The Gardner School is a great company to work for, the benefits are amazing as well as the work/life balance. The management is absolutely terrible.

We want all of our staff to be and feel successful at their job. Not paid enough, hard work, always hurting for people, constant changing environment with coworkers, need approval for days off. We receive support from the Director, Assistant Director, Trainer and Curriculum Coordinator when needed.

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback about your experience working for TGS.

Would not recommend working here.

Offered long and short term disability that you paid for. Thank you for posting a review.

We have worked hard to create great benefits for all the employees and are glad to know you are pleased. The regional managers daughter works there and can’t get promoted officially bc of that but she is in control and makes more then the directors. Bathroom breaks were never given because it was such a hassle to get management to leave their offices for five seconds. I would definitely recommend this workplace for those that want to pursue their career in early childhood. If you were in charge, what would you do to make The Gardner School a better place to work?