As explained in the Film, mother Earth is endowed with electrons, and these electrons are readily absorbed through our skin every time we come into contact with the Earth's surface. We offer breakfast and beverages, including carefully-selected blended coffee and our signature mocktail. "You Will Never Look at Your Life in the Same Way Again | Eye-Opening Speech". welcome: please use the thumbnail images below for links to the story and object explorer. For as long as I can remember I have suffered from insomnia/broken nights, but now I sleep for 7 hours on average, last night it was NINE hours! We plant 1 tree for every product sold, helping to restore wildlife habitats and naturally sequester CO2. I chose this sheet due to all the five star feedback comments, and I’ve been very impressed so far. Winters has spoken at over 1/3 of UK universities and at 6 Ivy league colleges, including as a guest lecturer at Harvard University. Rowland Earthing not only aims to provide high quality Earthing Sheets, but also supports projects that we feel are of great importance to the future of our planet. His speech “You Will Never Look at Your Life in the Same Way Again” has almost 35 million accumulative views online and has been given to thousands of students across UK universities. listen now. ", "Really happy with Rowland's Earthing sheet. Over 33.4 million accumulative views online across both Facebook and YouTube. Astronomers have found a “rogue” planet floating through our galaxy, untethered to any sun. I also have a stronger immune system and don't catch so many viruses.

Keep informed with the latest information we have on Earthing. The sheet simply acts as an extension cord, bringing the Earth's energy … TEDx talk - ‘Every Argument Against Veganism.’Ed’s second TEDx talk of 2019, with over 1.3 million views on the TEDx YouTube channel. Something far worse is coming.Viral 2020 campaign, gaining over 6.7 million views across Facebook, Instagram and YouTube, raising mass awareness to the issues humanity faces because of our exploitation of animals.

In early 2019 he gave two TEDx talks, surpassing a total of 1.5 million views online. I was sceptical about it & certainly don't understand the science behind it but my sleep has improved beyond recognition! apple music. The Rowland Earthing Sheet uses highly conductive materials such as pure silver and copper combined with innovative Earthing technology to transfer free electrons straight from the Earth to you. Anyway, thank you and to anyone whos considering giving it a try, I couldnt recommend enough. ", "Absolutely love the Rowland Earthing sheet. After a week I’m feeling better, sleeping really well (out like a light every night and no longer waking through the night) I’ve more energy, feel happier, peaceful, and although I don’t know what’s going on internally, I can feel my system/body is improving.