The video was uploaded to YouTube on August 18, 2015.

[Chorus 1] Boy, you think love is a game You don't see it? La, la, la love me Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Boy check my resume

Reason number five - I got more personality than all your types, I said, "Hey can you be the Troy to my Gabriella?

Blush, blush, blush And hug me S-I-N-G-L-E, love me

I'm single as I can be

It has over 11 million views (as previously mentioned), 400k likes, and over 50k comments.

S-I-N-G-L-E love me Wanna get with me? Blush, blush, blush [Instrumental interlude: Video Text messages] You think you own everyone

Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Reason number one - I’m super hot First name hot, and last name bitch Your love is my drug can’t you see Reason number five - I got more personality than all your types S-I-N-G-L-E love me Why you should date me

And touch me I love me because I'm single And touch me

I'm sick and tired of this shit [Pre-Chorus 2]

Reason number two - you’re super not

S-I-N-G-L-E, love me Boy, you think love is a game

And touch me Please date me because I'm single Reason number two - she's super not Invisible to everybody

Please date me because I'm single Why you should date me

starts and ends within the same node. Reason number four - I got cute brows You want a background check, okay I’m sick and tired of this shit You think I'm trash? I'm gonna give you a bunch of reasons Reason number five - I got more personality than all your types I'm gonna give you a bunch of reasons Features Song Lyrics for twaimz's The Crush Song album. And your love is a decoy

S-I-N-G-L-E love me

Please date me because I'm single

And touch me And, well, fuck you. Reason number four - I got cute brows And, well, fuck you. Wanna get with me you lost your place [Chorus 3] Wanna get with me?

Reason number two - she's super not

Make sure your selection

You don't see it?

You think I'm just a toy? And it drives me really insane

“The Crush Song” is a comedic song written by Twaimz, or Issa, about the ups and downs of having a crush. Hush, hush, hush Blush, blush, blush You are now my big fat crush I'm single as I can be You're single, perfect for me I'm gonna give you a ", [Instrumental interlude: Video Text messages], And I’m gonna give you a bunch of reasons why I lo-ove me. Now that's the sitch And, well, no You want a background check, okay [Verse 3]

Ah

Boy check you’re resume

S-I-N-G-L-E love me Hold up wait a minute And, well, no You think I'm trash? And hug me You think I’m just a toy? And hug me, and touch me [Verse 1] Well you are just a boy Why you should date me

And all I gotta say is... The Crush Song Lyrics: Hush, hush, hush / Blush, blush, blush / You are now my big fat crush / I'm single as I can be / You're single, perfect for me / I'm gonna give you a bunch of reasons / Why you

First name hot, and last name bitch Reason number one - I'm super hot

Hush, hush, hush

You are now my big fat crush And all I gotta say is... Reason number three - I’m all I got and all I got is someone hot

Reason number one - I'm super hot Invisible to everybody

And hug me

You want a background check okay Why you should date me I just want a relationship Boy check my resume I really think you need some help Reason number three - I'm all you got And all I gotta say is

Now that's the sitch Hell no, I'm class and I got a big fat ass

Reason number three - I'm all you got I said, "Hey can you be the Troy to my Gabriella?"