If left off, you will be defenseless and have to use your teeth.

Less – allows the tires to lose grip more frequently. Ground Effect – The lift produced by real-world phenomena when flying close to the ground. More + will make the car settle faster. Posted by 5 days ago. 99% Upvoted. More + is stiffer.

Left on, gear will come out on its own near the ground. Makes it so you can somewhat steer while fully on the brakes. Close.

ARB Front/Rear – Anti-Roll Bar. Less - reduces how much your plane will "drift". Be the first to share what you think!

More + will make the car settle faster. Auto Climb Control – Keeps you sober. Pro Settings.

More + allows less body roll.

Roll Briskness - Do a barrel roll, but slower. ABS – Allows the tire to rotate under hard breaking. More + will slow the car down faster but also has a higher chance of locking up the brakes.

A place for discussion relating to Ubisoft's The Crew and The Crew 2. If you increase the rear anti roll bar it causes oversteer.

77. More + helps with maintaining a slide and transitioning into a new one. 0. If left off, you will be defenseless and have to use your teeth. With less you can transition drifts much faster but greater chance is a 180° spin.

Finally some one was truly kind enough to break all of this down for us who are not so mechanically inclined (and it wasn't Ubisoft)? Generally, a little less will give you more traction in the corners but less on the straights. Required fields are marked *. Developed by Ivory Tower, The Crew 2 is a motorsport racing game. Now a greater chance of competing with a tuned player online. This is essential information. More + allows you to stop faster. More + allows less body roll. More + will limit power on the car in order to maintain traction. Pitch Briskness – The up/down efficiency of the African Swallow. These explanations should have been in the game lol. Buoyancy – How floaty floaty you are. ABS – Allows the tire to rotate under hard breaking. ABS – Allows the tire to rotate under hard breaking. Pitch Briskness – The up/down efficiency of the African Swallow.

– Less – slows down how fast you roll the plane. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. – The lift produced by real-world phenomena when flying close to the ground. Yaw Briskness – Rudder effectiveness. Automatic Landing Gear – Where landing meets gear.

Developed by Ivory Tower, The Crew 2 is a motorsport racing game.

Learn how your comment data is processed.

This can be done at the start of the game, after having unlocked the Street Race HQ. If you know a system is flawed... Winterhome is better with heaters + isolation. Full + will simulate you pressing/depressing the brake pedal.

Less – reduces the distance to the ground. -Contribution by zhpete.

Susp Reb Front/Rear - Downwards travel the wheel after a bump. End feel is car is slower in corners but less likely to slide. Less – allows the tires to lose grip more frequently. Less – allows for some water drifting. This could be a bug, but the developers seem to be aware of it as the option is set to one notch below the maximum by default.

The only way to change difficulty in The Crew 2 outside of this that we’ve currently found is to simply use the fastest cars you can get.

Trim Tabs – Tabs that trim? -Contribution by miljon3, Ground Effect – Sweet body kits. Here’s my last shred of hope, however improbable it might be. More + allows you to stop faster. Higher it is the more likely you will lose initial traction over a bump.

Developed by Ivory Tower, The Crew 2 is a motorsport racing game. Less – allows the tires to lose grip more frequently. Susp Comp Front/Rear - Upwards travel of the wheel over a bump. Reducing gains speeds but at the cost of possibly not being able to control your plan. Stall – Threshold at which you lost control. The Crew 2 Pro Settings Guide. Of course, if you’re a newcomer to the racing genre, or just to change difficulty setting, you may be searching through The Crew 2’s settings trying to find the option. Slide Help - Counter-steering in drifting.

Try a new track, Replay with pro-settings an ace mode. [ad_1] The open-world racing game The Crew 2, released in mid-2018, continues to be given fresh game content by Ubisoft. Appreciate the contribution. With less you can transition drifts much faster but greater chance is a *180. Wings Incidence – Rate at which you hit birds. Pro mode will have it off, allows for more speed closer to the ground if you do not intend to land. More + is weight on the front. Less – Will have you slapping through gears quicker but reduces top speed. 2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike.

This sub was built by fans for fans.

Plane Reactivity – Sensitivity of the Control Stick. share. Less - will cause the vehicle to be floaty.

Automatic Landing Gear - Where landing meets gear. It is suggested to reduce this to a setting at which you can still performs tricks or turns. The effect is quite subtle but definitely present, so having it off is somewhat unrealistic. Ground Vehicles.

The community of the The Crew Discord Server [discord.gg] has collected quite a few pro settings.

Good for TC where there are few bumps. Brake Power – Pressure of the pads on the rotor.

Think of it like traction control but at the ECU level. Traction Control – Limits wheel spin under throttle. -Contribution by miljon3, Ground Effect - Sweet body kits. Below you can find the most important settings: Gearbox - Leave it at automatic if you play on a gamepad.Due to the arcade style of the game changing the gearbox to manual can potentially lead to worse results on the best players chart. Tire Grip Front/Rear - Sticky Tires. Generally, a little less will give you more traction in the corners but less on the straights. I took it upon myself to accumulate all settings into a handy spreadsheet for easy storage and use of pro settings. More + allows less body roll.

Pro Settings Explained" for game The Crew 2. ABS – Allows the tire to rotate under hard breaking. Have you guys figured out the best pro settings to get the most performance out of the vehicles? More + helps with maintaining a slide and transitioning into a new one. More + makes it snappy.

I can’t get this out of my head and decided to share. Boats in beta felt almost like cars they were so sticky. More + will allow you to turn much faster at the cost of speed.

Less - results in the top of the wheel more towards the body.

It is only visible to you. Less – will cause the vehicle to be floaty. Tire Grip Front/Rear – Sticky Tires.

Reduced rear produces oversteer. Your email address will not be published.

Hull Friction - Resistance of the water to the boat. More + allows quicker transition between left and right turns but at reduced speed. Different uses here. Share. I think this is very useful information for newer players, which I've seen lots of new posts of new players recently and wanted to share. The Crew utilizes a scaled version of the United States as the game map that features a multitude of real life cities and towns.

More to the front will cause understeer during braking. Pro mode will have it off, allows for more speed closer to the ground if you do not intend to land. On PSN Communities: Vermintide 2: Currently the most active…. More + will cause your plane to constantly reduce altitude. From the time we’ve spent with the game so far, it doesn’t have an actual difficulty slider that you can adjust your entire experience on. There is an event coming up within the next week but the players have unlocked accunts so may use certain players over others, e.g.

This should really pinned. Commentdocument.getElementById("comment").setAttribute("id","ad5dca1a0f0bab374dd7e4d1f74fbb9e");document.getElementById("i7f22fa186").setAttribute("id","comment"); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Buoyancy – How floaty you are. Played as tall as possible, mostly staying under the sector limit thanks to Fen Habbanis. Troubleshooting connectivity issues in The Crew 2 (PC) What can I do to resolve issues with connectivity and online features in The Crew 2 on PC? This sub was built by fans for fans. Suggest reducing until you can still performs tricks or turns. [ad_1] Crew 2 is one of those games that has since been promised to deliver content in a renewed way.

Full + will simulate you pressing/depressing the brake pedal. On Mar 23, 2020 7:15 am, by Gamer.

Ground Cushion – Rate at which plane pitches up when near the ground.

Traction Control - Limits wheel spin under throttle. Braking Power – How quickly you can slow down.

The default controls in The Crew 2 allow you to play comfortably.However, you can still change them if you want to.

Less – reduces how much your plane will “drift”.

You're famous! Roll Briskness – Do a barrel roll, but slower. Off you will start dropping altitude until you have to con-air in Las Vegas. Please let me know if you have any contributions or see any mistakes. More + will make the car settle faster. More + to the rear allows for oversteering. Your email address will not be published.

Rudder Angle – Surface area of the rudder in a turn.

Many of these resources do have PC community crossover, but may prove helpful for the PS4 player base, as well. Yaw Briskness – Rudder effectiveness.

The Crew 2 has many vehicle types and disciplines to go with them. More + is stiffer. The Crew 2 Resource: Pro Settings Explained. Less - allows for some sweet water drifting. The Crew 2 – Pro Settings Guide. The Crew 2 is a bit of a lackluster experience, as we noted in our review.There's fun to be had, but the writing and story need help, as do the multiplayer aspects. Aero Distribution - Side of the car airflow is pushing down. Less – reduces the distance to the ground. As soon as I…, I thought a compiled megathread with a bunch of pro players' team would be interesting. More to the front will cause understeer during braking.

The Crew 2 Pro Settings Koenigsegg Jesko Hypercar. More + is the opposite, bottom of the wheel towards the car. Your email address will not be published. More + will give you more top speed but reduced acceleration. Different uses here. More to the front will cause understeer during braking.

Global. Higher it is the more likely you will lose initial traction over a bump.

best. save. Pitch Briskness - The up/down efficiency of the African Swallow. Still need to see if their are specific settings for bikes. While on in the knife fight, it will counter control the rudder to help maintain your level. Less - will allow the weight transfer but also reduces the reaction to the turn. These can also be used to induce over/under steer. best. Less - reduces the distance to the ground. no comments yet. Reduces top speed but gains control. Rate at which plane pitches up when near the ground. Reduced front produces understeer. Couple of things I'd like to mention about planes: Ground Effect is based on the [real world phenomena](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ground_effect_(aerodynamics)) where a plane gains lift when flying close to the ground.