✧ I don’t want to lose you either Hanako Games explained, "People kept getting the wrong idea about what the title was supposed to mean. ✧ Talk to your parents. ✧ Protect Cassidy itch.io Halloween Sale 2020. We had this subtitle for years hoping to clarify matters..." [2]. ✧ I am in awe of Gaston! ✧ I don’t know any funny stories For Callum's Happy Ending**, choose "Tell your parents. Home » Guides » The Confines Of The Crown – 100% Achievement Guide (All Endings), ✧ I know that

Link to The Confines of the Crown by selecting a button and using the embed code provided more... Statistics. There is currently no walkthrough for The Royal Trap: The Confines Of The Crown. The Confines Of The Crown | Achievements Guide (Optimized) By Pris and 1 collaborators. I DO NOT RECOMMEND USING THIS GUIDE UNLESS YOU ARE STRUGGLING TO GET A SPECIFIC ENDING.

The Confines of the Crown. The title of the game was later changed, dropping "Royal Trap" completely and now using the game's subtitle "The Confines of the Crown" as its new name.

When Dolores asks whose room you'd like to inspect, choose Gaston's room.

", In Chapter 7a, Cassidy will not know what to do. You can very easily get all three of these with not a lot of effort. Sometimes it’s safest not to get involved. ", In Chapter 7d, choose "I can't let you die. Alliance: Callum (Happy End) Alliance: Gaston (Normal End) 30% Off. ✧ That’s insane! When Dolores talks about your relationship with Callum, tell her "I am not interested in Callum.

✧ Tell him ✦ Load Save 1 The title of the game was later changed, dropping "Royal Trap" completely and now using the game's subtitle "The Confines of the Crown" as its new name. ✧ I think she’s attracted to you ", Don't wear the necklace. ✦ Save 5

I didn't pick Oscar in the dungeon, but still managed to get his happy ending. ✦ Load Save 1 Callum has no problem using violence against women if the situation calls for it, including. ✧ Stay and talk A clarification should probably be made on the Gaston Ending Choice Split: It HAS to be the first choice of the set of three in order to get the Bad Ending.

✧ Go with Callum now You knew too much. ✧ It is none of your business

✧ I still wouldn’t marry him This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. ✧ Defend Callum ✧ Kiss him back In the dungeon, choose either Callum, Cassidy, or Dolores.

All rights reserved. ✧ Nazagi He's not. When Callum and you are about to separate, Kiss him. ✧ Look for Paloma All rights reserved. On Sale! With the succession at stake, who can you trust? CROWN.ITM Crown of Fallen Kings First uncovered in ancient ruins to the South of Amn, this crown has seen the rise and fall of countless empires. It is only visible to you. minimum price of $20 USD. The imposter Cassidy part is true...but not in the way most would think. I couldn't honestly tell you. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), When asked by Dolores whose room you'd like to inspect, choose Duke Pherod's. I DO NOT RECOMMEND USING THIS GUIDE UNLESS YOU ARE STRUGGLING TO GET A SPECIFIC ENDING. ✦ Load Save 7 Tell her "I am tempted.". Alliance: Nazagi (Happy End) ✦ Save 4 History indicates that the crown … ✧ It’s the truth. ✧ It’s the truth The Confines Of The Crown – 100% Achievement Guide (All Endings) Home » Guides » The Confines Of The Crown – 100% Achievement Guide (All Endings) Ybot September 5, 2018 Leave a comment. The issue is that they both come from the 5a, 6a, and 7a chapters.

Madeleine Valois is a prince's companion. During the following conversation with Oscar, select "You're like a brother to me." ✧ We could share In Gaston's route, she serves as this for him instead.

Her job is to coach her employer, Prince Oscar, on how to be the sort of man that a princess would marry, while generally keeping him out of trouble. lylat Offline Pris Offline Category: Achievements, Walkthroughs. Award.

✧ Untie her Get this game and 11 more for $80.00 USD. The Royal Trap: The Confines of the Crown. It's probably point based.

The Confines Of The Crown | Achievements Guide (Optimized). This means that the next king will be whoever the princess chooses as her husband... so any man with an eye for power has to catch the interest of the lady who controls it.

Oscar becomes a better fighter and somewhat more sensible during his route, but keeps his dreaminess and love for poetry. Her job is to guide and advise him, to make him look good so that he can land a royal bride. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews.

A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux. This is not necessarily the ONLY way to get the different Oscar Endings, but I do know that this way will allow you get all the different endings by saving at a very obvious point in the story and reloading it when you finish one of the endings. Also Dolores, though her ending is more of a. Unfortunately, the princess he's supposed to be wooing disappears, and Oscar is labeled as the prime suspect. ✧ I wish things were different ✧ Untie her By L Ψ Kongroo. https://english-otome-games.fandom.com/wiki/The_Royal_Trap:_The_Confines_Of_The_Crown?oldid=14287. Colette. ✧ Protect Cassidy Freedom is a good life. ✧ I refuse. ✦ Save 2

© Valve Corporation. A piece of the puzzle is still missing…, ✦ Load Save 11 Callum and Madeleine get married. (You can also choose to wear the necklace but. (This will prevent a Gaston or Nazagi alliance.). ✧ Snark at Dolores

✧ Talk to Callum ✧ Defend Callum This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator. ✧ You’ll manage eventually The second/middle option effectively leads down the same path as choosing the third option ("What does your heart tell you?").

When Cassidy is first introduced, Madeleine mentions that it is rather hard to tell a noblewoman's exact age.

Dolores in Callum's route.

Normal Ending: A Position for Myself -> Goodbye. ✧ Kiss him first ), When you save Cassidy, choose "Protect Cassidy" and "Accuse Callum." Choose "We could share" in response to Colette's question. This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins. ✧ A position for myself Madeleine Valois is a prince's companion. In Chapter 5d, select "Send a message" and "You're getting better" when Oscar returns to talk about his poetry. ✧ Kiss him first ", After Duke Pherod intervenes, choose "Say Something.". ✧ Defend Callum ✦ Load Save 9 Happy Ending: A Position for Myself -> Propose Marriage. ✧ No Your decision with Oscar will change the tone of the Happy Ending. During a good part of the game, it looks like Duke Pherod is trying to get rid of Cassidy and is the instigator of the uprising against the royal family. Just be honest with her :). I haven't played in over three years. See, Just because Madeleine was able to imitate Cassidy once doesn't mean she'll be able to do it for a prolonged period of time, though her ending reveals a softer side to her, give herself up to a mob to protect her companions, abdicate the throne because she thinks it's right for her country. Hanako Games explained, "People kept getting the wrong idea about what the title was supposed to mean. Articles 3. ✧ You’re like a brother to me Alliance: Oscar (Normal End) ✧ Talk to Callum Your email address will not be published. Dolores also does this in Callum's normal end. You burned your bridges. ✧ It’s sad ✧ Untie her ✧ I can’t let you die ✧ Break his heart. Favorited. The Confines Of The Crown. ✧ He is good – in a fair fight In a visual novel, this kind of guide can kill the fun you get out of the game so I suggest that you do NOT use it until you are seeking all of the achievements. ✧ Hug him All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. ✦ Save 10 You need to sign in or create an account to do that. ✧ Thank you, Alliance: Gaston (Bad End)

In Nazagi's bad end, when Madeleine refuses his offer, he uses a potion to erase her memory of the week's events so that she can't reveal his plans. Alliance: Callum (Bad End) ✧ Untie her

If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact, This item is incompatible with The Confines Of The Crown. ✧ Nazagi TVTropes is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

So does the guard who's distracted by the bathing scene. This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins. @aydience i just replayed a while ago, it's in callum's route, hope it helps!

Advise Cassidy to "Tell your parents. Princess Cassidy is actually his little brother Prince Caspian, blamed for the kidnapping of Princess Cassidy.