The film’s running time is 95 minutes and can be categorized under the genre of comedy and drama.

It centers around five high school students who spend their Saturday in detention.

During this time, The Breakfast Club was written, directed, and produced by John Hughes. Commonly referred to as “the criminal, the princess, the brain, the athlete, and the basketcase,” the students all have distinct personas. In my eyes, the, Baillie Kee Simply put, it will not be on my list of movies to rent next time that I am at the rental store. I chose to explain the points of view of Andrew, the jock, and Allison the loner/quite person.

The story revolves around five teenagers, each representative of the different classes or groups in high school. The film is about a group of students, ideologies” and sides to himself when he smokes weed and connects to the troubles and philosophies of the rest of the Breakfast Club (Weiten, 457). The Breakfast Club Introduction Benders aggressive personality and tendency to lash-out and insult the other characters.

The film stared the likes of Emilio Esteves (Andrew Clark), Anthony Michael Hall (Brian Johnson), Judd Nelson (John Bender), Molly Ringwald (Claire Standish), Ally Sheedy (Allison Reynolds), and Paul Gleason (Richard Vernon). The Social Penetration Theory, adapted by Irwin Altman and Dalmas Taylor, is based on the idea that people are layered like onions, (Griffin 133).

(page 71) (Hellesvig-Gaskell n.d)

There are many institutions that are looked at that include the economic, (Nerd) Communicating between strangers, The Breakfast Club The five main characters include Claire (Molly Ringwald) the princess, Brian (Anthony Michael Hall) the brain, Andrew (Emilio Estevez) the jock, Allison (Ally Sheedy) the weirdo, and John Bender (Judd Nelson) the criminal. The Breakfast Club was released in 1985 and was written and directed by John Hughes.

I will also be making use of the key terms Clique Groups, and Identity Crisis. It also shows how if you put your differences aside and focus on what is on the inside, you can find a lot more in common with each other than you would think. By Allie Goulet and Tina Guo Throughout The Breakfast Club (Hughes 1985) there are multiple scenes that express the negative home life in which Bender is being raised and how it is influencing his personality. Brian Johnson, as well as the rest of the characters from Hughes’ The Breakfast Club, can be categorized in more than one level/stage of Lawrence Kohlberg’s levels/stages of moral development.

Allison has been proven hard to understand, she squeals, … He has instable relationships with his family and girlfriends he can't from strong relationships so he But it was a good movie for the purpose of analysis.      For the following analysis, I will be discussing the movie Fight Club’s two main characters. Throughout the movie different topics are presented such as stereotypes, education, family, status, cliques, and socialization. The story narration is provided by the protagonist of “Fight Club,” “Jack.” The ambivalent protagonist, who only refers to, Personality Analysis on 'The Breakfast Club', Released in 1985 and directed by John Hughes ' The Breakfast Club ' is a film about teenagers that seem different on the surface but come to discover otherwise .