Wrestler Hobby The Sons of Samoa are a tag team currently wrestling in the Puerto Rican wrestling promotion World Wrestling Council and WXW. Fighting the opponents. List of family relations in professional wrestling, "The Rock Police Chase Preceded Mom's Head-On Car Accident", "Samoan Dynasty's first WXW Tag Team Championship summary", "Samoan Dynasty's second WXW Tag Team Championship summary", "The Family Business: The Anoa'i and Harts", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Anoa%27i_family&oldid=986394631, Articles with dead external links from November 2010, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 31 October 2020, at 15:55. As you were browsing www.whitepages.com something about your browser made us think you were a bot. Family members have comprised several tag teams and stables within a variety of promotions. On April 27, 2008, Fatu's mother Vera died after a seven-year battle with cancer. He is also the cousin of Leati Anoa'i, who wrestles in WWE as Roman Reigns.

[9] The tag team consisted of members from the Anoa'i family. Goals The team was formed at WXW in 1998, briefly as a stable with Samu.

The duo received success in WXW in the tag team division. He began teaming with Ekmo (Eddie Fatu) as The Island Boyz and the duo worked in Frontier Martial-Arts Wrestling (FMW) before signing with World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) and working in its developmental territories. They are also former four-time WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champions. Hollywood stuntman Tanoai Reed (known as Toa on the new American Gladiators) is the great nephew of wrestling promoter Lia Maivia (Peter Maivia's wife),[3][4] while professional wrestler Lina Fanene (Nia Jax) is Dwayne Johnson's cousin. They have also lived in Henderson, NV and Las Vegas, NV plus 2 other locations. However, due to their family disputes and problems with each other, they did not take part in the tournament for the vacated tag title, and instead feuded with each other. [9][12] He left WXW while Smooth focused on a singles career. A third-party browser plugin, such as Ghostery or NoScript, is preventing JavaScript from running. [7][8], Samoan Gangstas was a tag team made up of brothers from another mothers Matt E. Smalls and Sweet Sammy Silk (Matt and Samu Anoa'i).

On March 27, 1998, Smooth defeated Smalls in a Loser Leaves Town match.

Savio VegaThe Undertaker (close friend)Henry GodwinnJimmy and Jey UsoLitaDoink the Clown (deceased)Brian Lawler (tag-team partner; deceased)Scotty 2 Hotty (tag-team partner)The RockTriple H (friendly rival)Kane (currently) The Anoa'i family, originating from American Samoa, is a family of professional wrestlers. The two partners began feuding with each other and could not focus properly on their tag title. Rikishi also appears as a playable DLC character in the Attitude Era-themed WWE '13 video game. Select this result to view Thavana Monalisa Solofa's phone number, address, and more. [9] However, they were temporarily suspended and the title was declared vacant. https://hero.fandom.com/wiki/Rikishi?oldid=1855746. [11] Matt was repackaged as Matty Smalls.

On January 6, 2014, Rikishi appeared on Old School Raw to reunite with Too Cool to take on 3MB in a six-man tag team match, which his team successfully got the win.

Thavana is related to Hardy J Fatu and Bridget B Badgsow as well as 3 additional people.

Peter Maivia and his grandson The Rock are considered honorary members. Triple H (formerly)Kane (formerly)Heath SlaterJerry Lawler (formerly)Viscera/Big Daddy V/Mabel