Put the lid back on and fold the head of the mop flat against the handle - it will only do this one way and you can see the side where it works. Some time down the road, you’ll also need to get some microfiber pad refills (assuming that you’re still using the mop). It picks up liquid spills and dust effortlessly.

The most significant difference, perhaps, is that this product comes with an AmazonBasics one-year warranty. Extra added velcro guarantees pad is secure to TETHYS mop and once attached it’s time to clean! What’s more, instead of paint, they are molded into the bucket. The TETHYS Flat Floor Mop and Bucket Set is reusable, and a perfect fit for all types of floors.

4.4 out of 5 stars 9,116. It uses a groove design to achieve this, allowing you to wet and dry the mop easily.

A mop bucket with non-marking wheels is excellent.

A 280° rotatable mop head gives access to various angles of cleaning and puts you at an advantage over the crumbs and dust on your kitchen floor. Any style of hard surfaced floor can be cleaned with TETHYS microfiber pads.

Comes with several extension poles to attach to mop head that can be assembled based on your height (The pole length may vary from 3ft ~ 4 feet). Some reviewers have said that it is difficult to determine which way to position the mop head to the handle to get it to go into the bucket system easily. A: Ultimately, the best mop and bucket to buy is one that requires little effort from you, especially for wringing. No more back pain! Also, there are measurement marks inside the bucket, with increments of 5-quarts, which makes it easy to measure on those instances when you need precise quantity. Just remember that the head bends toward the head release button and you never have any issues. Proceed to press down on the mop head for a few seconds, so that excess water squeezes out of the mop. Is this the mop for deep scrubbing? It is also unbreakable and has an adjustable length between 26.5 and 63 inches. Simply put, it is highly durable and suited for long-term use. At the foot of the bucket, there is an outlet to release dirty water, and the groove design at the top allows you to wash and dry the mop pads. If you want to keep your car spotless as well, check out these handy car vacuum cleaners. If it is too light, it might be susceptible to breakage, reducing its durability. Having squared corners, it reached into my corners and cleaned them easily. So, after everything is assembled, remove the top and fill the water section to the line indicated. Required fields are marked *, TETHYS Flat Floor Mop and Bucket (Black/Red), XClear Screen Protector for iPhone 8 / 7 / 6s / 6 (4.7-inch) (3 Pack). After several uses, throw microfiber pads into the washing machine, or hand dry with warm water/cleaning solution, and simply air dry. Assembly is simple and only takes a few minutes. The Oshang Flat Floor Mop and Bucket Set also have a particular feature which makes this set of mop buckets the best in the market – a self-cleaning system.

WARRANTY- Tethys is proud to provide a 1-year limited warranty for the protection of advanced cleaning system. 3.

Durability - On the large scale of things, mop buckets are incredibly cheap. I contacted customer support and after sending a photo, they quickly sent out a replacement part. It is also lightweight and comes sturdily built with an ergonomic handle that offers a solid grip. When I received the mop, I could not assemble it because of a defect.

The first noteworthy feature here is the wringer. The point is, beyond being a container for water, mop buckets can come with additional features. Easily Empty Bucket Even better ones have the markings built into the bucket instead of ink or paint that peel off over time. Warranty claims must be made directly to Tethyscase. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. It will easily fit between my washer and the wall if I choose to store it there.

That is in addition to the 360-degree adjustable height handle, that allows efficient cleaning with minimal to no back strain. Our buying guide on steam mops features some products that you might want to browse, too. The TETHYS Flat Floor Mop and Bucket Set handle also has 280-degree rotation which allows you to reach underneath couches and cabinets with little strain on your body, just like any of these handy spin mops. Another aspect of capacity quality is the measurement markings. Bucket & Wash and Dry Lid Gets the job done! It's not too big and it's not too small Goldilocks!

The BOOMJOY Microfiber Flat Mop with Bucket is a hands-free self-cleaning system perfect for home cleaning. Please note that Tethyscase cannot be held liable for damages to your personal property resulting from any misuse or improper care and maintenance of the Tethyscase case. Required fields are marked *, Waterproof Camera Float, Universal Floating Strap for Underwater Camera,Waterproof Pouch Case GoPro,Nikon,Canon,Sony,Pentax,Camcorders,Panasonic,Keys and Sunglass – Pink, TETHYS Flat Floor Mop and Bucket (White/Gray). Adjustable Mop Handle

With two reusable microfiber pads, you can clean your floors constantly and when you finish, just toss the pads into the washing machine. Mop Head When you’re done, there’s little twist off caps on the bottom to empty out the bucket.

I have over 1000 square feet of tile in my home and finding the right mop has been a never-ending search. For that reason, we have identified ten of the best mop buckets you can buy, complete with the features that make them stand out. But that doesn’t mean you should have to buy them every month because they don’t last. 99 $39.99 $39.99. Assembly is simple and only takes a few minutes.

If you wish to make a claim under the lifetime warranty please log on to www.tethyscase.com/contact-us, complete the form and provide the following information in the ‘Message’ field:

Box Includes:

Reviewed in the United States on September 25, 2019.

Like the just reviewed product, it is a simple, high-quality bucket perfect for heavy-duty use.

If a substantial defect in material or workmanship arises with your Tethyscase product due to a manufacturers defect, case degradation or normal wear and tear AND a valid warranty claim is received by Tethyscase, we will gladly replace your Tethyscase product at no cost to you. Although the Hurricane Spin Mop Home Cleaning System looks like a mop bucket with wringer, it is not. Whether it is hardwood, bamboo, vinyl, cement, or a stone floor, this mop wipes them clean with relative ease. Description; Reviews (0) Description. Works with: Stone, Tiles, Laminate, Hard Wood, Vinyl, Bamboo, Cement, Baseboards, and Drywall. Required fields are marked *, XClear 3 Pack Screen Protector Designed for Galaxy Note 10 (2019) [Case Friendly] TPU Film Anti-Scratch HD Protector Compatible with Samsung Galaxy Note10 – Pack of 3, Protanium Case Designed for Apple iPhone 11 Pro Case (2019) (5.8-inch) – Gunmetal. Needs - The first thing worth considering when you are in the market for a mop bucket is what you need it for. But very few can match the build and features of the OXO Good Grips Angled Measuring Mop Bucket. Read more. All you have to do is dip the dirty mop in the bucket of water, put it back in the basket, and press down on the pedal to activate the centrifugal system. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Your email address will not be published. The bucket holds the mop tightly and it a very small footprint! I wanted this to work I love the idea. With the combination of the wringer, and the pedal, you never have to bend down, and your hand can equally stay completely dry. All in all, I would highly recommend this product!

Our final product has us returning to the holistic cleaning system products that have defined our best mop bucket list. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for TETHYS Flat Floor Mop and Bucket Set for Professional Home Floor Cleaning System with Aluminum Handle/2-Washable Microfiber Pads Perfect Home + Kitchen Cleaner for Hardwood, Laminate, Tiles, Vinyl at Amazon.com. All of the above information is required before a warranty claim will be accepted. This fit is a little tighter so that water can be squeezed out of the pad; it took 2-3 times to learn exactly how to do it and then it was really easy. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. There is also a side-press Wringer included here with a handle high enough to stress-free handling. A 280° rotatable mop head gives access to various angles of cleaning and puts you at an advantage over the crumbs and dust on your kitchen floor. Overall, we think the O-Cedar EasyWring Microfiber Spin Mop is perfect. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. There are buckets better suited to each level of cleaning, with differential features that range from capacity, wringing method to portability. It is expertly designed to cater to heavy-duty mopping, turning a tedious task into a breeze. No products in the cart. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT Tethyscase HAS NO LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE OR DESTRUCTION TO ANY CONSUMER ELECTRONICS DEVICES OR OTHER PERSONAL PROPERTY THAT ARE CONTAINED INSIDE OR OUTSIDE THE Tethyscase PRODUCTS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CELLULAR PHONES, OR OTHER HANDHELD DEVICES, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA CONTAINED IN THE AFOREMENTIONED DEVICES.

The TETHYS Flat Floor Mop and Bucket system come as a set so naturally, you’ll get everything that you need out of the box. Buy On Amazon. This mop solves all my “mop issues” I LOVE it! I think my husband likes using it as much as me , Reviewed in the United States on June 21, 2019.

Removes the dirt and grime from those hard to reach places! Your email address will not be published. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. When you fill water in the bucket, we recommend user not to exceed the maximum water level. 3 PACK MICROFIBER PADS- 3 high quality microfiber pads to apply to your TETHYS Mop and Bucket Set ONLY. Note:

Unlike the AmazonBasics Side Press Wringer Commercial Mop Bucket, it comes in six different colors, allowing you to effect a color-coded system if you want one. This all new floor mop breaks down debris and leaves you with spotless floors. Although it is still no more than a container for liquid, OXO maximizes its capabilities, all while maintaining its simplified design. Portability - Portability is an important quality, especially if you are in the market for a commercial mop bucket. Reviewed in the United States on September 1, 2019.

The groove also has a sloped edge that prevents spills and splashing. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users.