Once recorded, it will change into one of the Music Boxes listed below.

The same goes to Space Day and Ocean Night, but the music boxes in Console version are the same as the normal post-1.3 Desktop/Mobile Space and Ocean music boxes. daniel.

Music Box (Acceptance) Recording background music: Will play the recorded song when equipped.

Tooltip A Music Box will not record when equipped in a vanityaccessory slot or when it is inside an inventory slot.

Press J to jump to the feed. Music played by Music Boxes can be used to "copy" music to another box. Accessory Slot

Music Box (Boss 4) is a music boxes accessory in Terraria.

It must also be crafted with "Underground," not "Alt Underground". A recorded Music Box can be played back in one of two ways: There are currently 89 / 44 / 41 / 36 different Music Boxes available. The Music Box is a Hardmode accessory that is purchased from the Wizard for 10. Oct 5, 2017 @ 5:41pm Originally posted …

The tooltip does say "has a CHANCE to record songs", New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). deal with it, if it were easy it would be boring.... Yeah, as I suspected/experienced, the RNG is very 'moody'. Can't get music box to record forest theme? It seems to me that the random delay before a tune is being recorded to a box is set to between 10 seconds and 30 minutes. music boxes arent recording... Terraria PlayStation 3 . Placeable (I once got 2 slime staffs from 2 consecutive slimes!) After recording the Ocean theme, placing the Music Box, then destroying it, it will spawn a fully functioning, Sometimes when you buy it, it would not show up.

Placed Music Boxes in their inactive and active states. Some, and it seems always the same tunes, take so long that I lost patience trying. The "Morning Rain" Music box is a recycle of the Tutorial level song used in Console and pre-1.3 Mobile versions. No idea what happened there. The same is true for the Ocean Music Box.

Yes(with song recorded) Music played …

There is a glitch that causes music boxes to float in the air if the blocks it is standing on are removed. The "Morning Rain" Music box is a recycle of the Tutorial level song used in Console and pre-1.3 Mobile versions. "Journey's End" renamed to "Journey's Beginning". The same is true for the Music Box (Martian Madness) and the Music Box (Lunar Boss), as well as the Music Box (Boss 1) and the Music Box (Dungeon). Terraria. It cannot be crafted with "Alt Overworld Day". Information With the exception of the Music Box (Tutorial) itself, these Music Boxes are no longer exclusive, as of, The twelve music boxes required to craft Music Box (Title) contain the twelve tracks that were present as of the. The Music Box is currently not obtainable. Unlike most equipped accessories, an equipped Music Box is not visible on the player. While the Title, Journey's Beginning, Alt Title, and Day Remix Music Boxes have to be crafted first, they can be recorded, along with any other Music Box.

Music Boxes actual range is relative to your resolution size, further testing is required. silly me, lol #1. Music Box (Anahita) Recording background music: Will play the recorded song when … Has a chance to record songs Music Boxes will record other placed Music Boxes. Type I do, but I always end up with the ALT theme.... it's really annoying. Some, and it seems always the same tunes, take so long that I lost patience trying.

The Journey's end music box behaves differently depending on if it is equipped in a social slot or accessory slot. Unlike most equipped accessories, an equipped Music Box is not visible on the player. Wizard Equipping it in a social slot only plays the music while equipping it in an accessory slot plays the full credits sequence. Will play the recorded song when equipped.

Reverting back to randomly having a chance to record music.

Magic Of Light. < > Showing 1-13 of 13 comments .

It can take up to 10 minutes for a Music Box to record a song.

The Music Box (Tutorial) was initially crafted with Console-/Mobile-exclusive Music Boxes. Furniture Added the following music: Hell, Goblin Invasion, Pirate Invasion, Martian Madness, The Towers, and Lunar Boss. The same is true for the Ocean Music Box. This is useful if multiple music boxes are required for a large area. Terraria Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Music Box576 Leaving out the Title Theme of course. The twelve music boxes needed to craft Music Box (Journey's Beginning) contain the twelve original tracks composed for the 1.4 update.

Quality This one thing makes me hate the game, because the RNG in Terraria, especially with those music boxes (but other things, too - more on that later).

I've been trying for about an hour and a half now. Now records music instantly once equipped (previously had a random chance of doing so while equipped). You can now place Music Boxes in your vanity slot to listen to them. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. © Valve Corporation.

Unlike most equipped accessories, an equipped Music Box is not visible on the player. I have it in an accessory slot.

A Music Box will not record if the game's music volume is set to 0.

Music Boxes can also receive a random modifier if they had a pre-existing modifier and were placed down and picked back up.

With the exception of the Music Box (Tutorial) itself, these Music Boxes are no longer exclusive, as of, The twelve music boxes required to craft Music Box (Title) contain the twelve tracks that were present as of the. All rights reserved.

Music Boxes now make an audio indication that they have recorded. This will only work with Music Boxes that had a modifier before being placed and will not work with normal Music Boxes (meaning Music Boxes that did not have a modifier before being placed). Anybody having these weird problems with music boxes? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

Added the following music: Hell, Goblin Invasion, Pirate Invasion, Martian Madness, The Towers, and Lunar Boss. Music Boxes will record other placed Music Boxes. No idea what happened there.

The Music Box is a Hardmode accessory that is purchased from the Wizard for 10. A recorded Music Box can be played back in one of two ways: There are currently 89 / 44 / 41 / 36 different Music Boxes available.

I thought they made them so it records songs instantly?

though odds are in my favor most of the time. While the Title, Journey's Beginning, Alt Title, and Day Remix Music Boxes have to be crafted first, they can be recorded, along with any other Music Box.

Anybody having these weird problems with music boxes? Stretching these encounters for maximum time offers a better chance at a successful recording. The six music boxes required to craft Music Box (Alt Title) reference the songs that were originally exclusive to Terraria's console editions.