I have the FW 74 as well. I love there sound. Oh - and next to the Martin, it looks just like it's 12 string brother. Thanks, I found this forum while searching some information about a Terada that i've inherited but unfortunately i do not play music at all :( This is a quality Japanese build in original condition from the 1970s (very similar to the Takamine F-385). I bought a nylon string guitar from a musician who had played the guitar since the early 1970's for $380 early this year. Thanks. I have an almost mint TW910 Terada.

But there is absolutely nothing on the net. I tried to find some info about this guitars but couldnt find much, other than they're from Japan... Hi. Anyway the leader I was playing with listened to both, and prefered the Terada's sound. Posted by Phú on Tue, 11/01/2016 - 12:19. Posted by Anonymous on Thu, 09/15/2016 - 00:47. Needless to say I decided to keep the old axe. My brother made me buy it when he discovered I played the harp almost 40 years ago. Posted by simon on Thu, 11/15/2012 - 14:33. However the Music store in NC where I was going to trade it had no reference to it's value and at the time he said he didn't have anything in the store that sounded as good. Great all around guitar. the Japanese market as well as guitars under different brand names for If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. The Terada has aged with grace and the sound is as soft as it is rich. Hi recently purchased a Terada c307n classic guitar. I just got 1-can't find info. This is one of the few guitars I have tried that needed to be saved. The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.

Posted by Wesley Holloway on Sun, 04/14/2019 - 12:34. If I had to value it I would put large figure on it - this is, or seems to be a rare guitar and although it appears nondescript Both have internal pickups. Please contact them to ask about shipping. What a genuine beautiful tone it has. I bought my Terada from a shop in Shaftsbury Avenue when the area was loaded with guitar shops. Posted by Cindy L. on Sat, 02/02/2008 - 22:21. Hi everyone, I cannot find any info on it. I use a medium string and remember my brother everytime I look at it. I have a Teraday accoustic T760 and I am also looking for any information regarding this guitar. No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on $99+. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code.

I guess that was the idea,

Anyway the leader I was playing with listened to both, and prefered the Terada's sound. Then I thought I needed to protect it. Best tenner I have spent. My wife, who knew nothing about guitars, bought it for me for a gift on our 1st wedding anniversary. Value dont know. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved. : I have at home a beautiful Terada Guitar model no T S s616N, it is for children. What a beautiful sounding instrument. Any info would be appreciated. Posted by Mark Sutton on Sat, 05/08/2004 - 11:06. I bought the Terada in 1972 in Schenectady NY for $200.00, and the Martin in 1980 for $400.00. I have owned a Terada TR1000 since 1975. I have a Terada FL 202 in good condition. I've got a Terada TR-1000 in very good shape. I had to re-surface the top which has an unusual finish. Thankyou. I have one of their 12 strings; it is nothing short of fantastic. I should get that tuning peg fixed so I can have a 12 string again. I would get yours to a REALY good luthier if it needs work. Could you tell me anything about this model. I brought my Martin D-35 6 string, and my Terada FW912 12 string. Hey! Many people, and many musicians tell me I have a special vintage kind of guitar. My TR 1000 has certainly mellowed with age and continues to sound great. I bought the Terada in 1972 in Schenectady NY for $200.00, and the Martin in 1980 for $400.00. Bill, : I purchased My Terada TR 1000 From Hermies Music store in Schenectady NY in 1973.

I don't know how that instrument came to Chile (South america), where I live. Rosi. Kind Regards. 1970s Vintage Epiphone 6 string Cabarello FT-130 Guitar Japan see pics wall art, Vintage 1965 Harmony Sovereign H1201 TENOR Acoustic Guitar 4-String, 12 STRING WORLD FAMOUS GUILD GUITAR MODEL D4-12 USA MADE IN 1991 SOLID TOP, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. I once saw a web site that invited Terada owners to show off their guitars with photos but cannot trace it. Posted by Mick on Tue, 01/12/2016 - 19:24. great sound. The company began in 1912 as a manufacturer of toy violins, and started making stringed instruments seriously in the mid-1950s. It's old, but has spent most of it's life tuned down 1 to D. But, today I brought it all the way up with new strings and it sounds GREAT!

This amount is subject to change until you make payment.