Smart Response Technology and a large, consistent sweet spot add finesse to every shot, while the balanced weight increases speed and maneuverability for even better play. The face also has a width of 8 in.

and weighs around 8 oz.

Polymer made paddles are known to give players control at the net, and power to smash if need be. The Tempest Wave Pro delivers unmatched accuracy, power and forgiveness allowing you to reach the highest levels of performance. The Tempest Wave Pro Graphite Pickleball Paddle delivers unmatched accuracy, power and forgiveness, allowing you to reach your the highest level of performance. Smart Response Technology and a consistent, large sweet spot add finesse to every shot, while the balanced weight produces increased speed and maneuverability for even better play. All thin grip paddles are equipped with our High Tack Performance Grip. The Tempest Wave Pro delivers unmatched accuracy, power and forgiveness, allowing you to reach the highest levels of performance. Paddleball is a relatively new sport that has been around for less than a century. Light to medium weight still provides enough power to put the shot away. Weight. Specifications are important when trying to buy a paddle. Pickleball is a sport designed to engage all ages and levels of expertise and can be played both inside and outside. This paddle features a Tempest Smart Response Technology Core. When it comes to the basic appearance of this paddle, the Paddletek Tempest Wave Pro is definitely one of the most professional options I have seen. Although the history of pickleball isn't vast, plenty of time has passed for people to develop excellent equipment that can improve your comfort and game. The grip is 5-1/4" in length which is more generous than the average paddle, providing more room for those with larger hands or space for two-handed backhands.

As a result, the color of your paddle may vary slightly from the representation on your screen, especially under different lighting conditions. The handle is 5.5 in. Because of the expense, I would recommend this option to dedicated players instead of beginners.

Tempest Smart Response Technology Core increases forgiveness and consistency.

Thanks to its graphite face and being a middleweight (about 7.6 oz), you can be so aggressive and smash the ball with tremendous power and yet you can still maneuver the ball very easily. Pickleball is a co-ed sport that brings everybody together on the court to play and socialize. I hope you enjoy your time on here. The Tempest Wave Pro Graphite Pickleball Paddle will take all aspects of your game to the next level. Suitable size: The Paddletek Tempest Wave has an 8” width; that makes it suitable for all players regardless of skill level. I'm Melvin. It combines characteristics I love, such as the graphite, with some new ones I did not realize I needed – the firm Tempest Smart Response Technology Core. It will immediately help to elevate the game of any player from beginner to pro. This does create some excellent speed return shots, but could be difficult for an amateur to handle. As with any product, there are a couple of pros and cons to the Paddletek Tempest Wave Pro. Pickleball Guide is compensated for referring traffic and business to Amazon. Paddletek Tempest Wave Pro Pickleball Paddle Review, ONIX Graphite Z5 Pickleball Paddle Review, Pickleball Kitchen Rules (Non-Volley Zone Explained), Thin 4 1/8 Inch Circumference High Tack Performance grip, Standard 4 3/8 Inch Ultra Cushion High Tack Performance grip, The Tempest Smart Response Technology Core. However, there are multiple grips available, so you have some to choose from. The graphite surface is still one of my favorites and remains a top feature. Overall, the Paddletek Tempest Wave Pro has full product dimensions of 16 x 8 x 1 in. The Tempest Wave II Graphite Paddle has a weight range of 7.4 - 7.8 oz which makes it a great choice for speedy exchanges at the net without being so light as to lose power. It is primarily black and has accents in a variety of colors, including blue, green, and red. The Paddletek Tempest Wave Pro is in my view the finest paddle made. All standard grip paddles are equipped with our Ultra Cushion High Tack Performance Grip. As I have said before in my reviews of other paddles, I favor graphite as a surface for paddles. All standard grip paddles are equipped with our Ultra Cushion High Tack Performance Grip. First, the paddle has the powe r to put away winners. The author and editor of PickleballGuide. Featuring Tempest Wave Graphite Face. When it comes to the basic appearance of this paddle, the Paddletek Tempest Wave Pro is definitely one of the most professional options I have seen. It is a nearly perfect balance of power and touch. Available in Blue Riptide, Green Barium, Purple Aurora, Red Wildfire, Yellow Horizon, Blue Riptide, Green Barium, Purple Aurora, Red Wildfire, Yellow Horizon. Smart Response Technology and a consistent, large sweet spot add finesse to every shot, while the balanced weight produces increased speed and maneuverability for even better play. After a careful review of its features, the Paddletek Tempest Wave Pro is one of my favorite paddles currently on the market. You get the same responsive touch, but with more power to take control of the game when needed.

Here’s what I find out. The polymer has grown quite popular since it was introduced. The Tempest Wave Pro Graphite Pickleball Paddle delivers unmatched accuracy, power and forgiveness, allowing you to reach your the highest level of performance. It is primarily black and has accents in a variety of colors, including blue, green, and red. The surface is made of textured graphite to offer better grip, flexibility, and maneuverability.

Polymer core: The paddle’s polymer core is an industry standard. Advanced High Grade Graphite Polymer Composite Honeycomb, 1990 South 11th Street, Suite 44, Niles, Michigan 49120. I find it gives my hits a little extra pop and allows me to put more strength in each shot because of its lightweight nature and overall grip on the ball. The Tempest Wave Pro delivers unmatched accuracy, power and forgiveness, allowing you to reach the highest levels of performance. Unlike Tempest, heavyweight paddle calls for less maneuverability and results in less feel and control. in length, one of the longest I’ve seen. I find it gives m… All Paddle are equipped with 1/8" -edged shock guard. The face of the paddle is quite wide, which means you can be more flexible with your hits and try to generate spin on the court. Different computer monitors display colors differently. © Copyright 2018 - Pickleball Town - All Rights Reserved, Grip Circumference: Thin:  4 1/8"  Standard:  4 3/8", Textured graphite playing surface provides superior touch, Engineered for significantly quieter playing for noise restricted communities. If you don’t know its size, grip length, face width, and other essentials, then you never know if a paddle will be right for you. By top quarter, I mean the upper 25% of the paddle is much more rigid than normal. As I have said before in my reviews of other paddles, I favor graphite as a surface for paddles. Tempest Wave Pro Graphite Pickleball Paddle by Paddletek The Tempest Pro Graphite Paddle uses Smart Response Technology to strengthen the feel and sensitivity of the original Tempest Wave. I've played pickleball since 2014 and tennis since I was ten. One of the paddles I have come across while playing is the Paddletek Tempest Wave Pro. It has proper weight distribution. The handle is basically the same as that of a tennis racket, which means it is easy to hold while playing. Textured Graphite surface offers an extraordinary level of control.

Smart Response Technology and a large, consistent sweet spot add finesse to every shot, while the balanced weight increases speed … The core improves the overall rigidity of the paddle, which allows you to put more force behind each swing. The surface is made of textured graphite to offer better grip, flexibility, and maneuverability. The traditional paddle body shape of 16”x 8” serves the beginner to pro players. It covers the entire face of the paddle. This paddle comes with a hefty name, so I was intrigued to see if it lived up to it. These dimensions mean a person of all shapes and sizes will be able to grip the paddle comfortably while still being able to manage trick shots and quick rebounds. In my opinion, the Paddletek Tempest Wave has a lot of features to offer that can help you win more games. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated websites. Smart Response Technology and a large, consistent sweet spot add finesse to every shot, while the balanced weight increases speed and maneuverability for even better play The graphite surface is unbelievable soft and provides incredible feel and spin. At present, the current options upon purchase are: Similar to most paddles, the Paddletek Tempest Wave Pro only has textured graphite on one side.