Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Never again!

Temp Stick alerts you when temperature and humidity hit critical levels, allowing you can take preventive measures to protect your home. If your Temp Stick is tampered with you will be notified of a lost connection. Check-in anytime, view latest sensor readings, edit trigger points and update preferences. $149.00 $ 149. Commission […] Sign in. If you're looking for a compact and efficient device to keep you up to date when traveling, you m... SensorPush G1 WiFi Gateway - Access your SensorPush Sensor Data from Anywhere via the Internet, Hot Melt Glue Gun Kit Professional Industrial High Temperature Hot Glue Gun full size with Switch + 15 Glue Sticks Dual 60/100W Fast Heating DIY Crafts Decoration Jewelry Woodworking Glue Gun, 3M 021200894459 Hot Melt Applicator TC with Quadrack Converter and Palm Trigger, 1 Applicator/Case, Surebonder PRO2-220 220 Watt Adjustable Temperature Professional Heavy Duty Hot Glue Gun - Uses full size, 7/16" sticks, J-B Weld 37901 3 oz. - Or - Go directly to temperaturestick.comfrom any device.

AWESOME PRODUCT AND AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE! Good price point, great features, easy to use. The Temp Stick took about an hour to stabilize. Awesome customer service too. The operation of the device is as advertised in every respect.

Thank you Ideal Sciences for this piece of technology. In Stock. The Temp Stick Wifi sensor is ideal for monitoring high temperature environments. Most orders ship same business day. Specially engineered for accurate temperature indication in pre-heating, interpass and post-weld heat treat

Get paid when you send your customers to our website.

If I notice a deviation in temperature, I'll be dispatching a trusted friend to get the heat on before losing all of my plants. Works great and is accurate. All products go through an extensive review and testing process before they are considered Ideal Sciences worthy. For your return authorization number please contact our customer service team at 888.263.6973 and we’ll be happy to assist. Privacy Scanner Anti Spy Pro scans your phone for spy and surveillance apps. Manage and customize alert trigger rules and message settings.

You can find them by scanning the QR codes or by searching for Temp Stick. Indicator color is subject to change without notice. Temp Stick Wireless Remote Temperature & Humidity Sensor. Login from your Android mobile device and view sensor readings and history. This sensor monitors the temperature in your home, office, RV, and other areas and provides infor... SensorPush Wireless Thermometer/Hygrometer for iPhone/Android - Humidity & Temperature Smart Sensor with Alerts. Remember Me Go to tempstick.comand click the sensor login link at the top of the page. To demo the app, login with username and password 'demo'. 00 $159.00 $159.00. Use another service to log in. © 2013-2020 Ideal Sciences. Temp Stick™ runs on two AA batteries. How do I get paid? Amazing customer service!!!! Developed and Supported in The USA. The app is truly what makes this device amazing. This is a quality product and worth the money. It is accurate to within 1 degree F and 2-3% relative humidity compared to my stand alone hygrometer. Prop 65 warning information: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0023/5932/8815/files/Tempilstik_Prop_65_Warnings.pdf?15735832000567942276, { "id":986163871791, "title":"Tempilstik","handle":"tempilstik", "description":"Providing accuracy, confidence and compliance for over 80 years, Tempilstik is the original temperature-indicating stick with the best combination of precision and convenience for surface temperature measurement. Indicator color is subject to change without notice. |   Privacy   |   Terms and Conditions. You’ll always have access to your home’s fire and safety devices. Awesome product! Bought for my husband so he can keep a eye on if boat air conditioner is working. Works good so far! Now we don't have to worry about the temperature changes and our dogs in our motorhome when we are away. We look forward to working with you and appreciate any feedback you have for us regarding our products or services. Manage and customize your alert trigger rules and message settings. Temp Stick Wireless Remote Temperature & Humidity Sensor. Download the apps: App Store™ or Google Play™, It stays connected to your wifiLogs data and keeps you alerted. Proudly made in the USA. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Some app versions may still be pending. It is accurate to within 1 degree F and 2-3% relative humidity compared to my stand alone hygrometer.

The best part about this product compared to everything else on the market is that it doesn't require a subscription to get your alerts. I was looking for an easy way to monitor temperature & humidity in a seasonal residence from a pc or tablet.

Remember me. I have recommended this product to so many other people, especially pet owners to monitor their pet's safety at home.

By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies, By purchasing this item, you are transacting with Google Payments and agreeing to the Google Payments, Access your MyImpact profile from your mobile device. Temp ° Stick ™ Common Questions; Contact Us; About Us; Sensor Login; Cart (0) Common Questions | Contact Us | Sensor Login; 0 888.263.6973 (Call Us Today) 888.263.6973 (Call Us Today) Home / About Ideal Sciences. Our online marketplace only offers the highest-quality gadgets to fit the lifestyle of today’s mobile world. Password. There are no fees of any kind. Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about new products and promotions, Low Corrosion Temperature Indicating Sticks, Medical Sterilization Inks are LA-CO/Tempilink’s Forte, https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0023/5932/8815/files/Tempilstik_Prop_65_Warnings.pdf?15735832000567942276, 116 temperatures available from 100°F(38°C) to 2000°F(1093°C), Stick instantly melts at designated temperature for easy and immediate visual inspection, Accurate to within +/- 1% of Fahrenheit and +/- 3% Celsius rated.

Very easy to set up on Galaxy S5 it gives temp all the time and can send email or text if temp changes. Would buy from this vendor again without worry.

Password . Free shipping applies to US residents only. Overall, I like Temp Stick because in addition to showing the temperature and humidity; it graphs it in an easy-to-view manner that shows me the trend and most importantly of all, alerts me via text message when it’s getting too cold.This said, improvements are needed to prevent the blank white screen and blank gray screen that often come up during cold snaps when I am closely monitoring the temperature.Even with these shortcomings, I strongly recommend this product to other potters. Setup is easy, and it self-calibrates in the first hour. - Or - Download the free App at the App Store or Google Play. At Ideal Sciences we strive to make your shopping experience safe, quick and easy. Extreme Heat Temperature Resistant Metallic Paste (Pack of 4), Ubibot WS1 WiFi Temperature Humidity Monitor, Wireless Thermometer Hygrometer, WiFi Data Logger with Free App Alarm, Refrigerator Temperature, Android and iOS App(2.4GHz WiFi,no hub Required, IFTTT), Hot Glue Gun High Temp-Cobiz Full Size (Not Mini) 60/100W Dual Power Heavy Duty Melt Glue Gun Kit with 10 Pcs Premium Glue Sticks(0.43'' x 8") for Arts & Crafts Use,Christmas Decoration/Gifts, RV/Dog Safety Temperature & Humidity Sensor | 4G Verizon Cellular | Wireless Remote Pet Temp Monitor with 24/7 Email/SMS Alerts | No WiFi Required | RV Power Loss Alerts, Surebonder DT-270 Dual Temperature 40W Full Size Hot Melt Glue Gun-Uses 7/16" D Glue Sticks, tempi.fi Mini Wireless Temperature and Humidity Sensor - Developed in The USA - 24/7 Data Logger with Alarm – Bluetooth Smart Thermometer and Hygrometer - Monitor Refrigerator Freezer Pets Humidor, Tempil 28019 Surface Temperature Indicator, One Indicator, 250 Degree F, MarCELL Cellular Temperature/Humidity Monitor (Verizon), Tempilstik 28043 Surface Temperature Indicator, 500 degrees F (One Indicator). However, there will be times when you need to leave the camper without them. With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app. Could use a Apple Watch link. Arrived very quickly. |   Privacy   |   Terms and Conditions, Mon-Fri before 6pm EST, Saturday before 3pm EST, Surprising Wifi Range, Works Great at High Temps. Manage and customize your alert trigger rules and message settings. Great product and made in the US. Login from your mobile device to view sensor readings and history. It powered up and set-up my device on their site. About Ideal Sciences. What's not to like?! Proteus AMBIO - Wifi Temperature Humidity sensor with Buzzer and Email / Text Alerts, AdTech 220-115-5 10 Inch Hot Sticks Full-Size Multi-Temp 5-lb BOX All-Purpose Glue Sticks-7/16 X10 5 Pound, Clear, FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon, Adtech (220-14ZIP50) Full-Size Hot purpose glue sticks for crafting, scrapbooking & more, 4" 50ct, Clear, 50 Count, Best Pet Temperature Monitor for RVs: Keep Your Pets Comfortable and Safe. Continuous monitoring and alert notifications all year round without paying a monthly fee or subscription charge.

(tested it by holding in hand until it got to the set temp and it immediately sent a text). More Buying Choices $146.00 (4 new offers) AdTech 220-115-5 10 Inch Hot Sticks … Wonderful product and it actually works great! Our 24 hour support team is standing by to answer your questions about our products (888) 263-6973.

Free shipping applies to US customers only. Good business starts with good customer service. You can set up your Temp Stick sensor anywhere that has a WiFi connection. The data trending, custom alerts, and over all user ability is on point. Temperature Stick fills a critical need for me. Login from your Android mobile device and view sensor readings and history. Free iPhone/Android Apps, Made in America. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Monitor Anywhere, Anytime!

Connects Directly to WiFi. Get it as soon as Wed, Oct 28. Go to idealsciences.comand click the sensor login link at the top of the page.

To demo the app, login with username and password 'demo'. It's the time of year to start preparing your home for the harmful effects of Winter. Salt Lake City, UT 84101, Cookies help us deliver our services. - Or - Download the free App at the App Store or Google Play. 4.4 out of 5 stars 1,143. The Temp Stick Wifi sensor is ideal for monitoring high temperature environments. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. You will get paid a percentage of the sales you send to our site. Login from your mobile device to view sensor readings and history. Login. All Rights Reserved. Specially engineered for accurate temperature indication in pre-heating, interpass and post-weld heat treating applications, Tempilstik is the industry's leading choice for use in the most critical jobs. What is an affiliate program? On time and as advertised. The Temp Stick was the best device I could find on the market.

The Temp Stick is an all-in-one monitoring and alert device, it only requires an active WiFi connection and two AA batteries (included)! This WiFi temperature monitor lets you track temperatures ranging from an extreme negative 40-deg... Govee WiFi Temperature Humidity Monitor, Wireless Digital Indoor Hygrometer Thermometer with App Alerts, Temperature Sensor Humidity Gauge for Home Pet Garage Cigar Humidor (Doesn't Support 5G WiFi).

You want to ensure the temperature of the RV is comfortable, and using a high-quality pet temperature monitor is one of the best ways to safeguard them while you're out.