Get help with an issue or learn how to maximise the potential of my Linksys product. THE ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE LIMITED WARRANTIES MAY VARY BASED ON THE LOCAL LAWS APPLICABLE TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU LIVE. A netgear wireless router acts as a gateway as well as a wireless access point that allows connections from multiple devices over the network. 6. 3. I have my router in the DMZ, but I’m still finding ports are blocked. Using your Netgear wireless router as a gateway makes it possible to connect computers and devices to your high speed internet connection. The original reason the telus guy was here was because the upload wouldn't go over 10 mbps. YOU AGREE TO USE THE SOFTWARE IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS, INCLUDING LOCAL LAWS OF THE COUNTRY OR REGION IN WHICH YOU LIVE OR IN WHICH YOU DOWNLOAD OR USE THE SOFTWARE. Oh – and I tried turning off the DMZ and just forwarding the specific port to my Linksys router. Followed the steps again, and the internet doesnt work threw my router. Pingback: Telus Optik vs shaw - Page 5 - Vancouver's Top Classifieds and Automotive Forum - REVscene.net.

What kind of settings should I be using for this setup? This product is Software licensed to you by Belkin and, where applicable, by Belkin’s suppliers. I would like to know with this setup, can I access both Linksys E2000 and Optik TV router? I talked to Telus and asked them numerous times if they block ports, and they keep telling me no. IN THOSE JURISDICTIONS WHERE IT CAN LAWFULLY DO SO, AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, BELKIN, ITS RESELLERS AND ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, ACCEPTABLE OR SATISFACTORY QUALITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO DATA, LACK OF VIRUSES OR FREE FROM VIRUS OR MALWARE ATTACK, SECURITY, PERFORMANCE, LACK OF NEGLIGENCE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, QUIET ENJOYMENT, THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT YOUR USE OF OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE AND RELATED INFORMATION, PROGRAMS AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE AND RELATED INFORMATION, PROGRAMS AND DOCUMENTATION WILL GENERATE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, TIMELY RESULTS, INFORMATION, MATERIAL OR DATA. The following article will describe how to setup Telus with a Linksys Router: Connecting your DSL modem to the Router.

New Telus Modem Router setup and bridging, Hello, Telus just came over and upgraded my Modem to a T3200M. If your home is wired with Ethernet, use the following steps: By default, a TELUS customer with an Actiontec Wi-Fi extender will have multiple Wi-Fi networks (SSIDs). Bridging leaves ports 2-4 still available, and also the Wi-Fi SSID unless you specifically turn Wi-Fi off. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND YOU PURCHASED A PRODUCT CONTAINING THE SOFTWARE FROM AN AUTHORIZED RETAILER, RESELLER OR APP STORE (AS DEFINED BELOW), YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE TO RETURN THE PRODUCT FOR A REFUND, SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE APPLICABLE RETURN POLICY. We encourage you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policy of each third party website that you choose to visit. The default user name and password to access the Router Management Console is administrator (user name) and Telus (password). Yes you can. head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion. LICENSE GRANT.

Note: There are likely extra reboots involved in some of those steps. First, make sure your modem's wireless settings have WPA-2 security enabled. 7. Enable TELUS Internet and Optik TV with TELUS QuickConnect. If you have DLINK router, they tend to have a short life span of about a year or so in my experience and then they start to act flaky. to get more info on your DMZ security question. This is exactly what I am looking for! Does this allow the Linksys to perform all the firewall functions? Learning. I disabled the Actiontec wireless radio signal as you had suggested and simply conncted them with an Ethernet cable. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY BELKIN, A DEALER, AGENT OR AFFILIATE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. When the "IP Configuration comes up" click on the gray box the black arrow and select your Ethernet card. All rights not expressly granted to you by Belkin under this Agreement are hereby reserved by Belkin. 16. Belkin warrants that any media (such as a CD or USB stick) on which the Software is provided will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for 90 days from the date of its original purchase (the “Warranty Period”). ALSO, BY USING, COPYING OR INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO ALL THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. Once you have connected to all the networks, your wireless device should automatically choose the closest and/or strongest Wi-Fi network available.

I reset everything back to default. ANY ARBITRATION SHALL BE CONFIDENTIAL, AND NEITHER YOU, NOR BELKIN NOR THE ARBITRATOR MAY DISCLOSE THE EXISTENCE, CONTENT OR RESULTS OF ANY ARBITRATION, EXCEPT AS MAY BE REQUIRED BY LAW OR FOR PURPOSES OF ENFORCEMENT OR APPEAL OF THE ARBITRATION AWARD. The internet was working with the dual band router.

No provision of this Agreement may be waived, modified or superseded except by a written instrument accepted by Belkin and you. Here are examples of the networks that should appear: If you have the Advanced Wi-Fi Modem (T3200M) and a Wi-Fi extender, you will have 4 networks in your home: Note: the network name for your Wi-Fi extender may differ depending on how your TELUS technician has named it. Belkin is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for the Open Source Software or any Product Software that has been modified by you pursuant to an Open Source Software license. THIS AGREEMENT IS NOT INTENDED TO AND DOES NOT: (I) CHANGE OR EXCLUDE ANY STATUTORY CONSUMER RIGHTS THAT CANNOT BE LAWFULLY CHANGED OR EXCLUDED; OR (II) LIMIT OR EXCLUDE ANY RIGHT YOU HAVE AGAINST THE PERSON WHO SOLD THE PRODUCT TO YOU IF THAT PERSON HAS BREACHED ANY SALES CONTRACT WITH YOU. Also, how do I disable the wifi from the T3200M? Information on your modem, where to find it and how to install it, Information and tips to help you manage your internet data usage, Select the connection experiencing slow speeds. If the Software is software or firmware embedded on a Product, you must stop using the Product. 3. PRIOR TO SUBMITTING A CLAIM FOR ARBITRATION, EITHER PARTY SHALL FIRST NOTIFY THE OTHER PARTY TO TRY TO RESOLVE THE DISPUTE. If the 5.0 GHz Wi-Fi network above does not appear, your device is most likely not dual band. Connect your own router to one of the regular ports in the Actiontec router. You cannot set the linksys to the same IP as the actiontec. NEITHER YOU NOR BELKIN SHALL BE ENTITLED TO JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS IN ARBITRATION BY OR AGAINST OTHER CONSUMERS OR ARBITRATE ANY CLAIMS AS A REPRESENTATIVE OR MEMBER OF A CLASS OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY. 4. Use of either the Software or user documentation or both constitutes agreement by the U.S. Government that the Software and user documentation are “commercial computer software” and “commercial computer software documentation,” and constitutes acceptance of the rights and restrictions herein.