The idea is good but need to be more interesting. I created this DVD because language is a living reminder of one’s heritage and identity. However, if you are looking for some extra material to learn I highly recommend to get your self a copy of this kit: get a feeling of how the method works and, get a first impression of the Telugu alphabet. Learn Telugu. Each lesson contains vocabulary components such as: travel words, food, animal names, languages, directions, people, survival, colors, weather, places, and shopping ... etc.

Kids dive right into Telugu language learning as soon as they design their own avatar in Shoonya. Children learn Telugu through this fun filled DVD. In fact, the well-loved rhyme "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" is actually a Mozart composition!

It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. With Shoonya apps, kids can learn Telugu words intuitively through engaging characters, interactive landscapes, and accessories from around the world. As this DVD was designed for young children, we wanted to provide music that they are more likely to be familiar with. This DVD goes through some basic words, including numbers and colors, in Telegu. The menu page gives an impression that there could be multiple sections of learning, but only has one. All written documents for learning Telugu are provided in PDF format. Watch as they grow their language skills and fall in love with cultural learning in the process. My children could not watch the whole DVD even once. When a child hears his parents speak the language, he learns at a subconscious level, but when he sees the object in a book or onscreen, he makes a conscious connection between the object and the word. Animal Names And Birds Names in Telugu Language. Kids will learn animal names and fun descriptive vocabulary words in no time. It should provide some facility to play a set of songs in a loop, like iPod's playlists for example. I'm a second generation Telugu Indian (my parents moved to the US from Andhra) and I received this DVD as a gift at my baby shower. Reviewed in the United States on November 10, 2005. Ready to teach your kids Telugu? Watch as they grow their language skills and fall in love with cultural learning in the process. My husband speaks telgu but I do not so I purchased this video for my daughter to get more exposure. Reviewed in the United States on June 1, 2008. Learn Telugu as you choose from different apparel, textiles, and accessories from around the world. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Learning Telugu is one of the best ways kids can connect with their Indian heritage.

By purchasing this item, you are transacting with Google Payments and agreeing to the Google Payments, Telugu Keyboard Telugu Typing : Best Telugu Keyboard For Telugu Typing instantly, Prema Kavithalu Telugu Love Quotes : Collection of Telugu Love Quotes, Pregnancy Tips Telugu Health Tips is Collection of Telugu Health Tips, Compass Telugu is Diksoochi in Telugu And Telugu Compass For Directions, Telugu Stories Moral Stories is Collection Of Moral Stories And Telugu Stories. We think that people can learn better when they're presented with simple words that they're likely to use daily. At Shoonya, we are so excited to help ignite your child’s Telugu language learning journey with our fun and immersive Telugu language learning apps. However, it’s hard to maintain a language rich environment, especially when one lives outside India. In this tutorial you will: learn your first 100 words of Telugu, get a feeling of how the method works and; get a first impression of the Telugu alphabet; It is designed for absolute beginners, so no prior knowledge is required. Your child will laugh, dance and embark on a fun filled journey of fascinating objects. (3) learn to recognize colors – For example red, blue, green, yellow, black and white (4) learn to recognize colors in association with an object - For example yellow bananas, green grapes and white eggs (5) learn to recognize numbers from 1-10 (6) learn to count objects - For example, count six bananas one by one (7) learn to put it all (object, number, color) together to form simple phrases - For example, learn to count six yellow bananas. I found that if was not crispy. Unable to add item to List. Available in Hindi, Gujarati, Tamil and Telugu. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. The answer is: yes, the 45 minutes are a guideline. I love the way they've incorporated day to day objects, so that it becomes a part of day to day living! learn your first 100 words of Telugu, get a feeling of how the method works and; get a first impression of the Telugu alphabet; It is designed for absolute beginners, so no prior knowledge is required. The following Telugu lessons are designed to help you improve your speaking, reading, and writing.

Kids Telugu Learning online from Kidsone.in. Phrases are also something you should check out. Learn Telugu Alphabets online, telugu letters, Animals & birds names in telugu, fruits & color names in telugu, telugu numbers, directions in telugu, days and months in telugu and more from Kidsone.in Parents, we’ve got you covered. This site is designed to teach you and help you learn Telugu for free through vocabulary, phrases, grammar and flashcards (vocabulary trainer). Reviewed in the United States on April 5, 2008. You can Learn Telugu Basic Varnamala or Asksharamala in Telugu. Designed with your kids in mind, Shoonya was created and tested in classrooms to enhance fine motor skills as kids expand, rotate, and stretch clothing accessories. This tutorial is based module 3 of the Telugu Learning Kit I by the C.P. Brown Academy. Visual aids play an important role in filling this void. According to my husband, a couple of the words are "old style" Telugu which isn't used much anymore, but the rest of the content was ok. You should also have access to the Internet and print PDF files. Children will learn to count in Telugu and identify basic colors, while listening to the beautiful and stimulating music of Mozart (Sonata in C Major, Variations Theme – Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star etc.). If you have less time you still will get all the things you need to know over time. A basic comprehension of simple Telugu phrases is great for anyone wanting to broaden their horizons. Learn Telugu as you choose from different apparel, textiles, and accessories from around the world. Telugu World App is for Learning Telugu Alphabets And More. Hence, give your child the priceless gift of understanding and speaking an Indian language. Welcome to Kids One - children based games, languaged based games, activities. Reviewed in the United States on May 20, 2009. It's so hard to find any Telugu learning resources, so I purchased Exploring Telugu for my little girl to get some exposure to her daddy's "mother tongue". Please reserve about 45 minutes each day for learning. Here is how you can start: Vocabulary: Most commonly used words in Telugu [120 words] Phrases: Popular Telugu … Maybe you want them to learn basic vocabulary, recite names of animals in Telugu, or translate English words in Telugu so they can have a conversation with relatives. By watching Exploring Telugu, your child will: (1) learn to identify and name about 30 common objects – For example ducks, butterfly, milk, bananas etc.

Children also learn by consistency and repetition. First of all, there has been a lot of research on the Mozart Effect, which indicates that exposure to Mozart’s music may stimulate a child’s verbal and creative skills and improve cognitive (intellectual) and spatial (visual) development. Exploring Telugu introduces basic vocabulary and rich sounds of Telugu through playful children, vibrant everyday objects, colors and numbers.