[6][16], It orbits the Sun at a distance of 4.6–5.8 AU once every 11 years and 11 months (4,342 days; semi-major axis of 5.21 AU). He is the grandson of Zeus and son of Heracles, after whom the Apollo near-Earth asteroids 5731 Zeus and 5143 Heracles were named, respectively. Asteroids are so … Posts: 1654From: AustraliaRegistered: Apr 2009. I think there will be far more significant psychic connections like for example: - planets in the 12th house- strong aspects between ruler of 3rd and 12th house or aspects between planets that fall into 3rd or 12th house- Neptune or Uranus aspecting Moon or Mercury- Pallas- Moon aspects- strong Psyche aspects etc. And now i find that my Telephus is exactly opposite his Sun. Some here intereprete the asteroid in connection with "telepathy", which would make sense, given the similiarity of the words themselves.Personally I am uncertain about its validity or rather strength in this regard. 5264 Telephus /ˈtɛləfəs/ is a large Jupiter trojan from the Greek camp, approximately 70 kilometers (43 miles) in diameter. Posts: 1548From: SaturnRegistered: Nov 2012.

As far as me flying off the handle first, lol, maybe but probably unlikely lol! Note: missing data was completed with figures from the JPL SBDB (query) and from the LCDB (query form) for the WISE/NEOWISE and SIMPS catalogs, respectively. I think IQ also once said that the asteroid wasn`t that strong of a factor regarding telepathy, but I may mis-remember. That is why I put non sexual asteroids as soul mate asteroids.

It is a bit weird for me to see Isis without her twinsoul or Yang-complement Osiris actually. [3] The asteroid was first observed as 1965 AO at the Purple Mountain Observatory in January 1965.

I mean, cappy. Also, listing is incomplete above #100. Some here intereprete the asteroid in connection with "telepathy", which would make sense, given the similiarity of the words themselves. How cool is that?

Copyright © 2010

This minor planet was named from Greek mythology after King Telephus.

Also have double whammy both ways moon conjunct Pluto. Posts: 166 From: Registered: Apr 2013: posted June 06, 2013 08:07 AM Have you encountered these asteroids in telepathic links between you and other people? My telephus is quincux his sun 0 degrees, trines his moon 0 degrees and conjunct his MC 3 degrees. Whether you're a zodiac beginner looking for a free birth chart or a pro searching for answers to life's toughest questions, we are here to help you connect the dots - no matter your zodiac sign. Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a, Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000 [2] The dark and possibly elongated D-type asteroid belongs to the 50 largest Jupiter trojans and has a rotation period of 9.5 hours. I also have telephus conjunct saturn 3 degrees natally.I should probably add his moon is conjunct my neptune as well. I didn't mean that! But to be honest, I think it adds to the feeling that she and I can go months, even years without seeing or speaking to each other, and when we finally do see or speak to each other, it is as if no time has passed at all.