Travelling or based outside United States?

Offensive doesn’t stop there.

Weird and wonderful. password. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Finding out that she has never visited a gynecologist before, he takes advantage of her and molests her under the pretense of performing a test. In the first minute we hear GD from the mouth of a child of eight or ten. But you can't control your thoughts - they will go where they want - and Dawn finds herself attracted to another member of her circle. Forgot One of Teeth's charms is that it's clearly an indie film; it has a unique and anarchic feel which a studio might have removed. It's a hilarious movie. One of their less-than-chaste outings leads them to a beautiful pond and grotto out in the woods where her beau rapes her. , Reviewed in the United States on August 31, 2020. At Sundance, Weixler received the Grand Jury Prize for Acting. When she meets Tobey (Hale Appleman) she instantly finds him attractive and with two friends, the four begin going out as a group. This is one of the greatest movies ever. For those just wanting to get off on human suffering it will vastly disappoint; horror newcomers may find the gore too much, but it's few and far between and aims more for gross out than sadism. I laughed so hard I almost wet myself. Dawn is an active member of her highschool chastity club but, nature takes its course when she matches with Tobey, and the telephone is answered by the group.

What more do you need? Having grown weary of black comedies which wuss out (Keeping Mum, Dark Shadows) Teeth goes all the way, so to speak. In the first minute we hear GD from the mouth of a child of eight or ten.

To start off with the film was about an hour long and had so many areas of the plot left unexplained, which is something I always find disappointing. It's intelligent and unpandering.

Reviewed in the United States on April 25, 2017. A few minutes in a young adult male is trying to feed a dog biscuit to his girlfriend. Reviewed in the United States on June 2, 2018, TEETH IS A UNUSAL MOVIE AND SHE IS A GIRL NOT TO BE MESSED WITH FROM WHAT I SAW. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did!

There's a problem loading this menu right now. Delivers on the promise of the trailer. A new meaning to the word (vicegrip).

Give it a try! He has chosen the wrong girl. Darkly humorous and more than a bit twisted.I can't imagine anyone considering watching this one based on the trailer and being disappointed. A young girl, Dawn, living hilariously close to a nuclear power plant, is born with a toothed vagina, an idea that understandably causes considerable castration anxiety in men. I like horror films to be smart, poignant or amusing, and Teeth is all three. SHE'S GOOD AND BAD AT THE SAME TIME. Still a stranger to her own body, a high school student discovers she has a physical advantage when she becomes the object of male violence. And, oh, how he finds out. I can understand the visceral reaction to something like this - the "yuck" reaction or "this is stupid", etc. It doesn't help that the school board has mandated that any depiction of the female genitalia be covered by a gigantic sticker in all textbooks used in sex ed and biology. The movie has a few bloody parts also some funny parts too. She then researches the so-called myth of "vagina dentata" (teeth in her vagina) and realizes she may have it.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 13, 2012. It kept me interested the whole time.

It enters John Waters territory with camp black humour - I loved a scene where Dawn cycles home to the sound of a corny old pop song - though its plot is more linear and realistic. TV-Series. in our day, the pressure is on young women to have sex in high school. But if you're squeamish, and especially a man, maybe avoid it, as there are a few parts with a little gore, and fair warning: penises are removed. Reviewed in the United States on October 23, 2020.