Engine displacement 19,000 cm3 Bezgar remote control car, 1:14 aluminium alloy. We source Russian, Czechoslovakian and East German classic cars for movies. On paved roads, it will tighten a trailer with a maximum towable weight of 45,000 kg (50,000 kg), and in the field, 15,000 kg.

T 3-930-51 Gross weight: 32 000 kg. Tatra trucks ads can be sorted by price, year of production, or country.

2 + 10 passengers (OT-64A and SKOT-2A) Wheels rim size 11,25-21 divided discs

Click here to browse through my other items! / man 8x8 unloading from one of the fisher vessels. Gross weight: 32 000 kg. Nigel blew himself up and I played the dodgy weapons dealer. 8x8 truck SHIPPING COSTS FOR MULTIPLE ITEMSTotal shipping costs depend on the total weight of the parcelHowever, if you buy multiple items, we will refund the cost difference via PayPal for any extra costs. : +420 556 491 111 Thanks for looking!

The OT-64 SKOT (Czech acronym for: Střední Kolový Obrněný Transportér, and/or Polish Średni Kołowy Opancerzony Transporter – medium wheeled armoured transporter) is an amphibious, armored personnel carrier (8×8), developed jointly by Poland and Czechoslovakia (ČSSR) well into the 1960s. Motor: Typ T 928, 11.762 ccm / V8 Zylinder / 180 PS (206 ... We are selling a very nice Tatra 12 Normandy, without documents, fully functional, stood a long time in the museum.

A rare eastern block OT 64, a very capable 8×8 armoured troop carrier with the very reliable air cooled Diesel engine.

OT-64 SKOT 8×8 Armoured Personnel Carrier Specifications, Weight 14.5 t Please see photos for what you will receive will be packed securely for postage any questions please ask thanks and happy bidding. + NL 32 To.

... See MoreSee Less, Today was all about parrots, big parrots, with huge bitey beaks. Online-Auction Where would I be able to find one for sale … View offerings of MAN Army Trucks on TrucksNL Over 100.000 advertisements online All major and minor brands TrucksNL since 1998 Speed 94 km/h (in water 9 km/h), Reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OT-64_SKOT, Nigel makes a huge entrance in a new toy. 8x8 truck . Vast choice of heavy-duty Russian tyres for jeeps and trucks and APCs. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish.

"If it never happened before, we will contact the carrier to find out where the item is", Siku 1686 hs schoch 8x8 man truck trial, brown. Maybe a foden drops in the afternoon.What are the BBC doing to the 432s aaaaarrgg. Today are gradually replaced by newer vehicles. If you have an elephant weapon be careful. fully built and working flagship edition comes with servos full light kit and sound system . However, you can send "Wanted vehicle" form: truck Tatra 813 TRIAL 8x8. Drilling x stroke 120 x 140 mm Something unusual, maybe it needs urban camouflage. Without slipping in the drink on the seaweed.

This ad was removed from our database. / man 8x8 unloading from one of the fisher vessels.

Any problems with item contact me before leaving negative feedback. Netherlands, Schiedam 189 000 EUR. located in Shipping to United Kingdom

If you have an elephant weapon be careful. Armor 6-13 mm

Shifting is performed by a gear clutch.

Truck 1984 14 766 km 8x8 360 hp Payload: 4 140 kg. This Tatra 603 is now for sale.

12. Wheelbase front 2,044 mm Our partnering companies may also store cookies on your device or use similar technologies to collect and process the personal information. - firing of cylinders: 1 8 5 10 3 7 6 11 2 9 4 12 A direct follower of Tara 813.

this is a large 8"x 8" all occasions card , we have handmade using a 3d topper printed on quality matte photo paper .

UK bidders, PayPal only and no returns Posted from Shipping to United Kingdom. Hundred miles on its maiden voyage on release from the mod with out missing a beat. Cooling by air 16: 1 compression ratio It is implemented to enhance and personalize your experience on this website, other our websites and websites of third-party advertisers cooperating with us. Flexzon 8x 24v oval led amber side outline marker. ... See MoreSee Less, A special treat for all you snatch lovers out there.

cross mc8 8x8 8wd 4 wheel steer truck. Please note that any questions sent after pm on saturday will not be answered until monday. Friction clutch, single-disc, hydraulic control with pneumatic booster Maximum torque 1,295 / 1,400 N.m / min -1 Hundred miles on its maiden voyage on release from the mod with out missing a beat.

Russian military aircraft for sale (MiG-21 Mil Mi-2). We provide maintenance and repair service for army material. Here is a list of currently available used Tatra trucks for sale at Mascus.com. ... See MoreSee Less, Office 01295 768 400 / Mobile 07860 455 636.

Truck 1984 14 766 km 8x8 360 hp Payload: 4 140 kg. Liebherr MK 80 8X6X8.

We sell Czechoslovakian classic cars Tatra 805, Praga PLDVK and OT-810. Scania 8x8 extreme tow truck remote control power. Number of cylinders 12 The Tatra Beta was designed by Elcar, the electric vehicle division of Škoda. YOU ARE BIDDING ON A GENUINE S Mega Monster Crawler 8x8 From for the price of 372.8 POSTAGE TO UK MAIN LAND ONLY.

Nice tv job looming. Crna Gora - Srpski ... Truck Tatra T 815 8X8, 1984. - arrangement in V at an angle of 90 ° Wheelbase between first and second axle 1,650 mm - height under tarpaulin: 2 055 mm, Engine: Netherlands, Schiedam 189 000 EUR. We repair, overhaul, redress, repaint, reconstruct and convert army vehicles. tire size 15.00-21 TO-3 spektrum 9 channel receiver can be left for extra cost and will come with 1 battery.

Learn more about how we treat your private information. Vintage original pic little tear in top right of the pic.

Czech Republic, CZ-594 01 Velké Mezirici, Submit advert "I am looking for..."Trucks TATRA. between the third and fourth axles 1 450 mm

Brace yourself Roger we’re getting everything cleaned for their holidays. G.A. Sale and rental of vintage Soviet army vehicles for filming purposes.

Height 2.71 m Nigel makes a huge entrance in a new toy. as pictured, original kit and still factory sealed as pictured. located in Shipping to United Kingdom Den Otter 14. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We procure armoured vehicles, trucks and tanks for our clients and film-makers. Check out these interesting ads related to "8x8 truck".

It is an enormous and complex vehicle, and puts the challenge of more orthodox Tatra ownership in perspective.

UK - English Southern Europe. I love those trucks and was wondering if you could even own one in the US and drive it on the streets.

We are a Russian army shop in the EU. Weight of the complete wheel 220 kg I know it will just barely fit the width of our streets just don't know if they would allow it. The transmission has 10 forward gears and 2 reverse gears. Here is a code 3 collectibles vancouver airport e one 8x8 crash fire truck. An interesting day with a Rap artist on site making his next movie, lots of fun. Liebherr MK 80 8X6X8. Bit of dry weather and it gets the thrashing of its life around the farm.

The fire engine lives, soon be taking the engine and box out for the Saracen up grade.

1970 Tatra 138 mit großem Drehkran In 1961 the first sample series were built and starting from October 1963 the vehicles were produced in Lublin, Poland by Fabryka Samochodów Ciężarowych.

Up for sale due to a change in circumstances . Max. Question is can you drift the beast. NEW! You can get a lot done on a quiet Saturday. NEW unopened in original box.

Your Login and Password were sent to your Email. I am an honest seller.. no messing guaranteed.See my other items..

387.0, 8x8 truck in good condition as pictured Please look at my other lots Starting bid 18.51 UK postage Worldwide, REVELL 1/24 GFLF SIMBA 8x8 AIRPORT FIRE TRUCK double sided glossy a4 sheet with russian text in good condition. We apply for import licences and export licences for material of war.