Tamika Scott is a member of the following lists: American singer-songwriters, 1975 births and American rhythm and blues singer-songwriters. The dynamic of the group had changed by the third album, which led to LaTocha Scott leaving the group in 1999 to pursue a solo career. In 1996, the music group collaborated with MC Lyte for the song “Keep On, Keepin’ On,” which was featured in the soundtrack of the movie, Sunset Park. Tamika Scott’s Boyfriend.

On March 25, 2019, Tamika released her first solo project since her reunion with Xscape. The three (along with her sister LaTocha Scott began singing together and recruited a fourth member, Tamera Coggins, though her time with the group was short-lived.

She went to Tri-Cities performing arts high school in East Point, Georgia, where she met Kandi Burruss.

Tamika Scott (born November 19, 1975) American R&B singer, songwriter, and actress.

Tamika Scott has not been previously engaged. @therealtamikascott, Tamika Scott of XSCAPE Maybe you know about Tamika Scott very well, but do you know how old and tall is she and what is her net worth in 2020? Login to add information, pictures and relationships, join in discussions and get credit for your contributions. I Can't wait!! Inner thoughts, emotions and convictions, are on full display from Tamika with her powerful new 6 song EP, “Family Affair”!Featuring 5 original songs and 1 R&B classic. In 2004, Scott appeared on the television show, Tyler Perry‘s Meet the Browns. As of 2020, Tamika Scott is possibly single. We are currently in process of looking up more information on the previous dates and hookups. She also appeared in the television series R&B Divas: Atlanta, The All-New Mickey Mouse Club, and many more. Billboard 200 and number three on the Top R&B Albums chart. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio. [7], In 2017, Scott had a "wardrobe malfunction" on stage when she tripped over her jumpsuit and fell. According to our records, she has no children. The education details are not available at this time. She net worth has been growing significantly in 2018-19. She is not dating anyone currently. Tamika Scott’s income source is mostly from being a successful Singer-songwriter.

Four singles were released. Help us build our profile of Tamika Scott! "Feel So Good" and "Who Can I Run To" peaked at No. It's rare to find someone as dedicated, passionate, and loyal as a Scorpio in love.

news She refused and had her daughter Oshun. She is best known as a member of the multi-platinum selling R&B group Xscape, who rose to popularity in the 1990s. Login

She was born on Thursday, November 20, 1975. Also learn how She earned most of networth at the age of 45 years old?

Soon Tameka "Tiny" Cottle was asked to audition for the girls, and Xscape was officially formed.

Tamika Scott released a new single entitled "Greatest Gift" for Tyler Perry's Daddy's Little Girls, released in 2007.

Fun Fact: On the day of Tamika Scott’s birth, "That's The Way (I Like It)" by KC And The Sunshine Band was the number 1 song on The Billboard Hot 100 and Gerald Ford (Republican) was the U.S. President. Discover today's celebrity birthdays and explore famous people who share your birthday. Discover Tamika Scott's Biography, Age, Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, Family and career updates.

The album was commercially very successful, and within a year, it was certified platinum.

Tamika’s life path number is 8.

In 2004, Scott, along with LaTocha Scott, Tameka "Tiny" Cottle, and new member Kiesha Miles, attempted to revamp Xscape. – View Tamika Scott height, weight & body stats – Tamika Scott’s biography and horoscope. The 44-year-old American was born in the Year of the Rabbit and is part of Generation X. Tamika Scott’s birth sign is Scorpio and she has a ruling planet of Pluto. In 1997, the group found new management and released their third studio album, Traces of My Lipstick in 1998. Being born on 19 November 1975, Tamika Scott is 44 years old as of today’s date 5th November 2020. The follow-up singles, "Love on My Mind" and "Tonight", did not achieve the same success. Help keep Tamika Scott profile up to date. Tamika Scott is the youngest daughter of Rev. Her love for all people, cooking, and family time, are the things that motivate Scott to create for the every SOUL in the world! Her second daughter was born in 1999 and in 2013 gave birth to her daughter Armani. She and her sister LaTocha Scott were a part of Xscape together. Also Released a single named Why did I Get Married That Same Year. [5] The band was followed by Bravo as they prepared for the 2017 Essence Festival.

We will update Tamika Scott's Height, weight, Body Measurements, Eye Color, Hair Color, Shoe & Dress size soon as possible. Her father Reverend Randolf Scott was a part of an R&B group himself called Scott Three.

Scott was spotted with crutches in 2018, and when questioned she admitted she'd injured herself on a home-installed sex swing with her husband.

The singles “Feel So Good” and “Who Can I Run To” of the album peaked at No. "Feel So Good" and "Who Can I Run To" peaked at No.

Tamika Scott’s birth sign is Scorpio. A single entitled "Tonite" was released to her official Soundcloud and YouTube channel. [9] Scott was spotted with crutches in 2018, and when questioned she admitted she'd injured herself on a home-installed sex swing with her husband.[11][12].

– When is Tamika Scott’s birthday? In 2004, Scott, along with LaTocha Scott, Tameka "Tiny" Cottle, and new member Kiesha Miles, attempted to revamp Xscape.